Notifications
Clear all

My Journey with Dr. Weiner

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 12/10/2020 11:11 pm

1 hour ago, Kristineellen said:

Hi friends. I forgot to update this. I am not going back for a third round. I think honestly there is improvement that not enough for me to suffer through that genius again and spend the money. I think my left cheek started off worse but reacted better and looks better now. Where is I don™t think there is much improvement on my right. I could be wrong because obviously it™s myself and I over analyze my flaws  

I'm really sorry to hear that :(

RF microneedling is not cheap and painless. Maybe take a break from all of this and then come back with a new mindset of whether or not you want to keep pursuing this. It really is a tough journey.

I'd also like to ask people here what they think about Dr. Weiner. Honest feedback is appreciated. I only know of him from this forum and YouTube and some posts online. I'm wondering if people are getting good results from him and if the costs are worth it. I'm not so sure..... 

MemberMember
(@aestheticseeker)

Posted : 12/11/2020 2:29 am

4 hours ago, Kristineellen said:

Hi friends. I forgot to update this. I am not going back for a third round. I think honestly there is improvement that not enough for me to suffer through that genius again and spend the money. I think my left cheek started off worse but reacted better and looks better now. Where is I don™t think there is much improvement on my right. I could be wrong because obviously it™s myself and I over analyze my flaws  

5BE63A67-4428-4BF2-8F1D-D7A0C9B669DB.jpeg

03E68C2A-449C-4785-B649-5E27A42AC328.jpeg

This is because your scars need full field resurfacing... do sciton trl at 500 micron for your first treatment. YOU WILL HAVE DOWNTIME and be much more red than genius. Weiner is too scared to be aggressive on patients especially out of town folks. Anyone notice the absence of before and after pics from weiner™s work?

his subscision is also not aggressive at all and anyone on this forum saying canulas are as effective as Taylor liberator is sleeping 

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 12/11/2020 4:13 am

1 hour ago, rodman55 said:

This is because your scars need full field resurfacing... do sciton trl at 500 micron for your first treatment. YOU WILL HAVE DOWNTIME and be much more red than genius. Weineris too scared to be aggressive on patients especially out of town folks.Anyone notice the absence of before and after pics from weiners work?

his subscision is also not aggressive at all and anyone on this forum saying canulas are as effective as Taylor liberator issleeping

Yes i havent seen any befores afters , also no patients on this forumthat had really good results , MRF really worked very goodfor me combined with subcision , but some scars simply need that ablation factor imo, which means laser or medium deep peels

MemberMember
(@kristinecarr08)

Posted : 12/12/2020 7:30 pm

On 12/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, Miro said:

Have u tried CO2 laser ? 

I did fraxel a few years back. 

On 12/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, Amanda Hall said:

I'm really sorry to hear that :(

RF microneedling is not cheap and painless. Maybe take a break from all of this and then come back with a new mindset of whether or not you want to keep pursuing this. It really is a tough journey.

I'd also like to ask people here what they think about Dr. Weiner. Honest feedback is appreciated. I only know of him from this forum and YouTube and some posts online. I'm wondering if people are getting good results from him and if the costs are worth it. I'm not so sure..... 

I honestly thing I™ll stop here. My husband is in the military so we™re headed to Texas next so I wouldn™t even have time to do another round if I had wanted to. Ive done so many lasers over the years so I™m just kinda over it. 

On 12/11/2020 at 1:29 AM, aestheticseeker said:

This is because your scars need full field resurfacing... do sciton trl at 500 micron for your first treatment. YOU WILL HAVE DOWNTIME and be much more red than genius. Weiner is too scared to be aggressive on patients especially out of town folks. Anyone notice the absence of before and after pics from weiner™s work?

his subscision is also not aggressive at all and anyone on this forum saying canulas are as effective as Taylor liberator is sleeping 

I™m tapping out. We™re headed out of state for a move and it is what it is. 

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 12/13/2020 5:08 am

9 hours ago, Kristineellen said:

I honestly thing Ill stop here. My husband is in the military so were headed to Texas next so I wouldnt even have time to do another round if I had wanted to. Ive done so many lasers over the years so Im just kinda over it.

Im tapping out. Were headed out of state for a move and it is what it is.

Thanks for sharing your journey with everyone. Although you didn't get the results you were anticipating or wanted, it helps members in that it shows that there are no guarantees with treatments.

I wish the best for you!

MemberMember
(@miro)

Posted : 12/13/2020 7:37 am

12 hours ago, Kristineellen said:

I honestly thing Ill stop here. My husband is in the military so were headed to Texas next so I wouldnt even have time to do another round if I had wanted to. Ive done so many lasers over the years so Im just kinda over it.

Im tapping out. Were headed out of state for a move and it is what it is.

Sorry to hear that, wish u all the best, who knows maybe in near future there will be more effective treatment for acne scars, so far it looks like its more hit and miss, some people do get results some people dont, however its sad to see just another story ends without real results, thank u for sharing your story.

MemberMember
(@kristinecarr08)

Posted : 12/14/2020 10:48 am

On 12/13/2020 at 4:08 AM, Amanda Hall said:

Thanks for sharing your journey with everyone. Although you didn't get the results you were anticipating or wanted, it helps members in that it shows that there are no guarantees with treatments.

I wish the best for you!

On 12/13/2020 at 6:37 AM, Miro said:

Sorry to hear that, wish u all the best, who knows maybe in near future there will be more effective treatment for acne scars, so far it looks like its more hit and miss, some people do get results some people dont, however its sad to see just another story ends without real results, thank u for sharing your story.

Absolutely to both. Some people responded well to the treatment I got. Some people, myself included, apparently have stubborn skin. I wouldnt say theres no improvement as there has been some. Just not for the money I paid. Lol! Just not worth it IMO.

MemberMember
(@amanda-hall)

Posted : 12/14/2020 5:42 pm

6 hours ago, Kristineellen said:

Absolutely to both. Some people responded well to the treatment I got. Some people, myself included, apparently have stubborn skin. I wouldnt say theres no improvement as there has been some. Just not for the money I paid. Lol! Just not worth it IMO.

I got Infini several times and I'm not sure I would do it again unless I become loaded with money and have a 7-10 days to spare for recovery.

When I got it done, my doctor didn't even take before and after pictures. After my first or second visit, he said my skin looked better. Do you think out of his hundreds of patients, he remembered what my skin looked like months prior before the treatment?? I call BS on this. Several dermatologists in the past did the same thing - "Oh, your face looks better."

Everything is cumulative. It's hard to tell improvement right after a treatment (unless it's really aggressive like lasers) but I think my scars are better compared to how it was many years ago. However, it did cost money and time which is incredibly valuable.

I wouldn't rule out a laser treatment or two in the future provided that you speak to a very qualified doctor about this. I think you might see more improvement from lasers give what you said about your RF results.