Notifications
Clear all

Am I good candidate for Infini RF?

MemberMember
(@emc1234)

Posted : 05/03/2019 4:16 pm

Hey everyone, long-time lurker here! I'm finally in a good place financially where I can start considering acne scar treatment. I've posted my pictures below (natural light) and I think I have a mix of icepick, boxcar, and enlarged pores. I've mainly been looking into Infini RF and TCA cross. However, there aren't any providers near me that offer TCA cross, so I'm thinking of just starting with Infini RF for now. Am I a good candidate for that? I would also love advice regarding pre-treatment (Asian skin that pigments fairly easily) and post-treatment. Thank you everyone! 

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0170.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/04/2019 9:39 am

@Emc1234Are you sure no one does tca cross by you. Call around the cosmetic dermatologists, checkout social media for a major city plus tca cross(instagram, facebook, youtube).

Yes you have icepicks / large pores and boxcars, surface textural scarring.

RF Microneedling will not solve this completely. Itcan help a bit shrink them 4-5 sessions. I would do the tca cross first of course, but as you don't have a resource yet... Try that in combo with 1927nm Fraxel 22 passes over the cheeks Full density or Sciton Fully ablative laser resurfacing peels. IF your concerned about laser have them do a test spot area first to see how you heal.

With your skin type your prone to hyper pigment, so please start now using a tretinorin or retinoid nightly w/ hydtroquinone or a skin whitening serum. Niacinamide also product.Continue after you heal from your procedure again nightly.

Post treatment avoid sun, sunscreen, picosure or picoway for hyperpigmentation or pulse dye laser. A after laser cream or balm there are so many.

I want you to do glycolic peels at home as that will also help in between your treatments, At least 3 months apart between laser.

MemberMember
(@charmedwitch)

Posted : 12/13/2019 6:56 pm

hello from Peru, let me tell you I have the exactly same scars, how did it go with you? did you try the tca and infiny? im going to give it a chance, I would like your opinion. thank you