Notifications
Clear all

What is the problem with my skin?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/08/2019 10:24 am

@firefishThank you very much for your reply. It all sounds very promising. I hope you see continued improvement and please keep us posted on your progress.

MemberMember
(@firefish)

Posted : 11/09/2019 8:32 am

Thank you @NuageBlancheand good luck with you journey.

I am still wondering if I should have a session of RF Microneedling in Dec/Jan? Is there a high risk of hyperpigmentation or other side effects? Also should I have another session of Sculptra in March/April as the dermatologist suggested?

Anyone? @beautifulambition?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/10/2019 12:49 pm

On 11/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, firefish said:

I am still wondering if I should have a session of RF Microneedling in Dec/Jan? Is there a high risk of hyperpigmentation or other side effects? Also should I have another session of Sculptra in March/April as the dermatologist suggested?

@firefishThank you so much. I've had some procedures already which gave me only small improvements but I am looking into new options right now. I am interestedin RF microneedling as well.

You are based in Europe, right? Have you found a good derm who offers RF microneedling here? I think it's always good to share information about good doctors, especially here in Europe where we do not have many options.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/10/2019 2:57 pm

Your scars look very improved.

MemberMember
(@skinnystrong)

Posted : 12/31/2019 6:44 pm

On 11/9/2019 at 9:32 PM, firefish said:

RF microneedling has very low risk of hyperpigmentation. I know, I've done it. And I'm considered ethnic skin. If you asked me from my experience though, go all out with subcision first. Keep doing that until you notice a plateau in improvement, than start rf microneedling.

MemberMember
(@firefish)

Posted : 02/20/2023 4:13 pm

Hello, I had two sessions of subcision with Dr. Emil so far. What would you recommend as further treatment? Should I continue with subcision?