Notifications
Clear all

Stem cells. Is it effective?

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 06/22/2018 12:26 pm

Do not want to read science articles. Are there anyone who had stem cells treatments?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/22/2018 8:38 pm

Scarless healing sub will tell you more about stem cells as they chase new articles.

Personally I do not see major improvements with them. I suppose some would show a % of improvement. It's like PRP a tool for healing / collagen production. Some Stem cells can do nothing as they do not target what you need specifically. They are extremely expensive here, I don't know about where you live.

The future will be targeted stem cells. As you know they will bind to customized receptors to do various actions.

Lots of wealthy ladies, Hollywood use them for facials and creams, ... Most of their improvements are under the knife. Be careful of the source apple stem fruit - stem cells and other dead forums are shit.

You could try it out once if you wish and see, prp has a similar % of improvement and is cheaper as s filler/ spacer.

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 06/23/2018 7:02 am

Thank you once again. Stem cells is extremely expensive in Moscow. 5k vs prp 200bucks.Does prp cost too much in us?
Never thought that stem cells similar to prp. Strange things

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/24/2018 2:32 am

Welcome, Just get prp and continue your plan for treatment ;-). Stem cell's don't seem worth it, as they are again not targeted, but you can always try, ... were all different.