Notifications
Clear all

Will subcision help? Pics included

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 04/19/2018 2:22 pm

Unfortunately, the dating world can be pretty rough for scar sufferers. Off topic, but I totally understand your feelings. Nowadays, dating happens online and it feels like we are putting ourselves out there for people to pick apart and judge. I think quite of few of us have probably been in the situation where someone wants to meet offline but we chicken out because we're afraid of judgement. It makes you feel like you're missing out on what other people just take for granted.

BabyShell, seattlegal90, guzm0268 and 2 people liked
MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/19/2018 7:13 pm

@ScarredtodepressionPlease have Rullan do subcision or prp throughout the whole cheek. You have textural scars, Sub alone won't do it. You need it from both axis points to subcise.

Filler would be beneficial but I understand.

If you cannot afford rf needling which you badly need, I would say buy a derminator and microneedle monthly until you can do rf.

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/19/2018 8:34 pm

6 hours ago, dazzed said:

Unfortunately, the dating world can be pretty rough for scar sufferers. Off topic, but I totally understand your feelings. Nowadays, dating happens online and it feels like we are putting ourselves out there for people to pick apart and judge. I think quite of few of us have probably been in the situation where someone wants to meet offline but we chicken out because we're afraid of judgement. It makes you feel like you're missing out on what other people just take for granted.

@dazzedAgree! Been there all the time. Obv I won't tell them online that oh look here's a pic of my scars btw! I try to wear my hair so they are covered but there's only so much I can do. ..but when it gets to intimacy, there's little you can hide esp if you are thinking of something serious and long term. I've Always ways been so awkward socially. Be going to the gym and shopping with a hat on. I've avoided people potentials, sabotaged myself, scared from putting myself on social media and share my knowledge with people just all because of acne scars are so far in life. When they see me with smooth online pics they wonder why I'm single.

1 hour ago, beautifulambition said:
@ScarredtodepressionPlease have Rullan do Nokor subcision and use a cannula (in and out like a filler injection) to do saline if you cannot afford filler or prp throughout the whole cheek. You have textural scars, Nokor alone won't do it. You need it from both axis points Nokor / Cannula act diffrently to subcise.

If you cannot afford rf needling which you badly need, I would say buy a derminator and microneedle monthly until you can do rf.

@beautifulambitionThank you so much! I'm thinking of getting the filler online and doing it myself... but temporarily I'll tell him exactly what you told me!!

MemberMember
(@surgical-scar)

Posted : 04/20/2018 1:47 am

On 4/18/2018 at 4:00 PM, ChildhoodDreams said:
vs9AG.gif

So that was the first date? | 

Did he tell you the reason he didn™t care to see you again was your skin looking disastrous while he was at the bottom, or did you assume so? Because if you end up on top of a guy on a first date, you won™t have a future with him even with smooth skin¦

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/20/2018 1:54 am

9 minutes ago, surgical scar said:
 So that was the first date? | 

Did he tell you the reason he didn™t care to see you again was your skin looking disastrous while he was at the bottom, or did you assume so? Because if you end up on top of a guy on a first date, you won™t have a future with him even with smooth skin¦

@surgical scar
No it wasn't a first date like I said before in my posts we had been dating for a while. I said first time we got intimate. Ugh.But yeah the first time he saw me from below because he's 6'3 now I'm 5'2 and there wasn't ever any other way he had seen me before even while kissing he always saw  from a higher level . Gain like I mentioned before that the scars are not visible from that angle at all in my case. On other dates I'm able to cover itwith my hair and  yeah he told me that was the reason. Did you even read what I wrote? Ok. Hmm maybe read the thread before judging someone for a change lol 

MemberMember
(@scarswillbehistory)

Posted : 04/20/2018 9:29 am

I have similar scars on my whole face. But mines are a bit more deep, broad and severe. The problem is my scars are well-visible in every possible angles. xD I always try to keep some distance from people, hope they don't come physically close to me. I want to avoid the situation someone looks at me from the bottom for goods.

So, I can understand 100% what you are feeling. I want you to know you are not alone.

Since your scars are not that deep, I think your scars can be improved. I guess subcision will give you improvement in the general skin texture. Wish you a good luck :)

MemberMember
(@surgical-scar)

Posted : 04/20/2018 11:23 am

9 hours ago, Scarredtodepression said:
@surgical scar
No it wasn't a first date like I said before in my posts we had been dating for a while. I said first time we got intimate. Ugh.But yeah the first time he saw me from below because he's 6'3 now I'm 5'2 and there wasn't ever any other way he had seen me before even while kissing he always saw from a higher level . Gain like I mentioned before that the scars are not visible from that angle at all in my case. On other dates I'm able to cover itwith my hair and yeah he told me that was the reason. Did you even read what I wrote? Ok. Hmm maybe read the thread before judging someone for a change lol

It wasnt clear whether he said that or you thought so. Its hard to believe a guy actually said those words. What an a**hole. Why would a guy care how scars look like while hes at the bottom? Cant you just turn off the lights?

Anyway, try not to get intimate with someone who cares so little about you that dumps and offends you after sex for your appearance.

Sorry I dont have any other suggestions. Just move from Cali. No one good there.

MemberMember
(@incepticon)

Posted : 04/20/2018 12:21 pm

Sorry to burst in, but if anyone judges you based on those scars clearly deals with some issues of his own.
But alas, we live in a very superficial world. For me beauty is not just the smoothness of the skin, it's personality, eyes, hair, facial shape and a million other things before minor skin imperfections. In fact, those scars would work positively for me in a girl.

My scars are pretty similar to yours.

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/20/2018 2:45 pm

3 hours ago, surgical scar said:

It wasn™t clear whether he said that or you thought so. It™s hard to believe a guy actually said those words. What an a**hole. Why would a guy care how scars look like while he™s at the bottom? Can™t you just turn off the lights?

Anyway, try not to get intimate with someone who cares so little about you that dumps and offends you after sex for your appearance.

Sorry I don™t have any other suggestions. Just move from Cali. No one good there.

@surgical scarI apologize , typing on my phone might have been the part of confusion too. 
Anyway he didnt tell me directly, He told a friend who communicated it to me.. ANd today is exactly one month since I talked to him. He still stalks me etc. Whats the point ugh. anyway yeah he does have his own issues and Id not want to be with him anyway. 

2 hours ago, incepticon said:

Sorry to burst in, but if anyone judges you based on those scars clearly deals with some issues of his own. 
But alas, we live in a very superficial world. For me beauty is not just the smoothness of the skin, it's personality, eyes, hair, facial shape and a million other things before minor skin imperfections. In fact, those scars would work positively for me in a girl. 

My scars are pretty similar to yours.

@incepticonI agree, I guess I put my self in that position, id be a little taken aback too if i dont knw what acne or scars are or havent experienced it. Its kinda hard for a person to understand unless hey have dealt. Truth is we are all superficial, and people might be ok with scars else where but on the face can be a bit too much , they might not necessarily reject someone but they will definitely take a step back. With men being visual esp during sex, that can be a turn off, esp if they are trying to look for facial expression, and most of them do. ugh anyway too much about this but its the reality and gotta face it. 

5 hours ago, ScarsWillBeHistory said:

I have similar scars on my whole face. But mines are a bit more deep, broad and severe. The problem is my scars are well-visible in every possible angles. xD I always try to keep some distance from people, hope they don't come physically close to me. I want to avoid the situation someone looks at me from the bottom for goods.

So, I can understand 100% what you are feeling. I want you to know you are not alone.

Since your scars are not that deep, I think your scars can be improved. I guess subcision will give you improvement in the general skin texture. Wish you a good luck :)

I totally feel your pain in trying to keep the distance. Its a self esteem killer . I  love being around people but I cant instead I do all my things in my room or on my own. 
I wanted to have someone do my fitness videos but couldnt because of my scars . 

Anyway hopefully I can get this done the first week of may. haha i knw its scary to look at me from the bottom, and also while lookinf at myself through the car glass windows horrendous
Thank you for the sweet message appreciate it @ScarsWillBeHistory such a positive name and attitude!

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 04/21/2018 12:42 am

Oh god car glass windows. Thank god we don't really look like that.

Though I do look ripped in a car glass window. It's like a filter that brings out every little curve.

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/21/2018 1:40 am

1 hour ago, QuanHenry said:

Oh god car glass windows. Thank god we don't really look like that.

Though I do look ripped in a car glass window. It's like a filter that brings out every little curve.

@QuanHenry
HAHaha
i know my abs look fabulous in the car glass but then I look at to face ... well atleast abs and butt on point. Thankfully I never broke out on my body. I m lucky in that respect. Reminds me of the FROG gym meme... LOL

Ok my one advise to anyone who wants acne to stop. Before you try anything else try fasting for atleast 2-3 days drink lots of pure water and trust me the acne will subside. Its. all about the diet because diet regulates hormones and hormones regulate oiliness of skin and thus cystic acne coinflicted by bacteria.
I wish I knew this before I got acne . Or in the beginning. Doctors and research papers will tell you diet doesn't contribute acne.
its huge fat lie. It's for them to make more money off all the sufferers . Just try it i promise you the cure Is as simple as that. Or do intermittent fasting and sweat in the gym. Just DO IT TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

guzm0268 liked
(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/22/2018 1:35 am

On 4/18/2018 at 7:00 PM, ChildhoodDreams said:
vs9AG.gif

Hahaha

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/24/2018 7:53 pm

One week is up exactly I see tremendous difference. I was subcised only on two spots to see how my skin reacts. This was my my personal dermatologist.What do you guys think?

6 minutes ago, Scarredtodepression said:

One week is up exactly I see tremendous difference. I was subcised only on two spots to see how my skin reacts. This was my my personal dermatologist.What do you guys think?

3421C944-685D-4654-900D-EECAFD29C771.thumb.jpeg.d701ac9bfc5b03d73a860a4c7e7fc441.jpeg

MemberMember
(@raster)

Posted : 04/24/2018 9:00 pm

I think they made a good difference, especially considering that it's the first subcision, and you usually need a few.

As an aside, for those smaller boxcar scars, what would be a good alternative in the absence of cannular subcision? They're not that deep, but quite numerous. Would subcising each individual scar work?

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/24/2018 9:14 pm

12 minutes ago, Raster said:

I think they made a good difference, especially considering that it's the first subcision, and you usually need a few.

As an aside, for those smaller boxcar scars, what would be a good alternative in the absence of cannular subcision? They're not that deep, but quite numerous. Would subcising each individual scar work?

Yeah I think individually would work. Yeah agre thankfully they aren't that deep... but lots of them.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 04/24/2018 10:54 pm

Looks like you are still swollen. Give it a couple weeks.

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/25/2018 2:04 am

3 hours ago, QuanHenry said:

Looks like you are still swollen. Give it a couple weeks.

True it's very pink this week. Meaning all the healing machienaries are at work

MemberMember
(@amp2695)

Posted : 04/28/2018 9:36 am

wait just to recap... this is the your first subcision with filler or without filler??
have you ever had a peel done? i have about the same amount of scars you do but mine are hyperpigmented, yours seem to be blended with the color of your skin. how did you achieve that?

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/30/2018 5:10 am

On 4/28/2018 at 7:36 AM, Amp2695 said:

wait just to recap... this is the your first subcision with filler or without filler??
have you ever had a peel done? i have about the same amount of scars you do but mine are hyperpigmented, yours seem to be blended with the color of your skin. how did you achieve that?

Without filler. I have makeup on in ones that don't look hyperpigmented. Most of them are

Uodste pic . Swelling is gone 

2A7A18FB-D694-4302-A638-6294E86E7DBB.jpeg

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 04/30/2018 11:44 am

On 4/19/2018 at 5:13 PM, beautifulambition said:
@ScarredtodepressionPlease have Rullan do Nokor subcision and use a cannula (in and out like a filler injection) to do saline if you cannot afford filler or prp throughout the whole cheek. You have textural scars, Nokor alone won't do it. You need it from both axis points Nokor / Cannula act diffrently to subcise.

How long would the saline last ? @beautifulambition

MemberMember
(@guzm0268)

Posted : 05/03/2018 2:21 pm

On 4/21/2018 at 1:40 AM, Scarredtodepression said:
@QuanHenry
HAHaha
i know my abs look fabulous in the car glass but then I look at to face ... well atleast abs and butt on point. Thankfully I never broke out on my body. I m lucky in that respect. Reminds me of the FROG gym meme... LOL

Ok my one advise to anyone who wants acne to stop. Before you try anything else try fasting for atleast 2-3 days drink lots of pure water and trust me the acne will subside. Its. all about the diet because diet regulates hormones and hormones regulate oiliness of skin and thus cystic acne coinflicted by bacteria.
I wish I knew this before I got acne . Or in the beginning. Doctors and research papers will tell you diet doesn't contribute acne.
its huge fat lie. It's for them to make more money off all the sufferers . Just try it i promise you the cure Is as simple as that. Or do intermittent fasting and sweat in the gym. Just DO IT TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

Hey, i just want to let you know that you are not alone. I have scars too and it has definitely affected my dating life. I agree with the frog gym meme lol i feel like that all the time.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/03/2018 3:02 pm

@ScarredtodepressionSaline lasts a few days only. The point is it's a cheap spacer(sterile water) compared to filler and does some stimulation. One can also do Chinese Cupping Amazon after a subcision and saline when the swelling subsides. Filler of course is the best but out of some budgets so there is other options.

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 05/03/2018 3:09 pm

7 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:
@ScarredtodepressionSaline lasts a few days only. The point is it's a cheap spacer(sterile water) compared to filler and does some stimulation. One can also do Chinese Cupping Amazon after a subcision and saline when the swelling subsides. Filler of course is the best but out of some budgets so there is other options.

THank I so much @beautifulambition
Appreciate help.

how many days after getting the subcision should the filler be done? I know after swelling subsided that could be a whole week, is that too long? but it's hard to tell when it's completely gone. It's Pblly still healing a month into it.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/03/2018 3:12 pm

It depends when your swelling goes down, for some that's days, other it's weeks. It's personal. I would say after your a few weeks your fine and can still fill. You just don't want it to reattach and many within several weeks will start to have this happen. So just watch the swelling and make a appt. You should know how you heal after your first sub. Sounds like your fine to fill still.

MemberMember
(@scarredtodepression)

Posted : 05/06/2018 10:23 am

On 4/18/2018 at 10:18 AM, Scarredtodepression said:

292ABCF6-1D6C-4838-85D9-14414A41623B.jpeg

FFA75028-A018-4F81-960C-0D88A7A3BBDC.jpeg

dazzed liked