Notifications
Clear all

Subcision in Korea? Need help!

MemberMember
(@user54321)

Posted : 04/10/2018 8:42 pm

Hi guys,

I am traveling to Korea and looking for doctors who perform subcision. It's difficult to find anything on the internet because I don't speak Korean. I'm not sure how to find the best doctors! Does anyone know where to start looking, or have any recommendations?

Side note: I'm interested in one subcision treatment in order to replicate the results from thisstudy on acne scars.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/11/2018 2:11 pm

@user54321Unless your close to South Korea, I think most of their treatments can be found locally. South Korea has a big market for plastic surgery and beauty treatments. We have discussed this topic many times before. Do a search in the upper bar for Korea and look under the forum posts for the various clinics. Sometimes the cost is the same as getting it done wherever you live as the clinics are for foreigners. You don't have to speak Korean to go there, ... there is a premium you pay for treatment packages so they speak English. Renewme, dream, and another forget the name are popular. Do a Google for Korean dermatology and research.

The study is liked in our FAQ - top of the acne scar forum so I know it well.