Notifications
Clear all

Acne scar help - Scar Success Story (Ongoing)

MemberMember
(@lover)

Posted : 06/14/2020 5:55 pm

On 3/12/2020 at 7:05 AM, Cleopatra88 said:

I've been disappointed this time around, there was a specific area I said bothered me most and he missed it completely. Its probably the main reason I went there along with my forhead which was also not done despite having paid extrafor it. They offered to discount me such a small portion that it didnt even cover the cost for forhead alone and said they'd do it free next time, but now I have to pay more money than was offered to be credited to just fly back there along with all the other expenses that come along with it. And who knows when I can afford that, in the mean time I cant go forward with any other treatment plans, because subcision hasn't been completed on all the problem areas. Soooooo dissatisfied.

Recently I had to discuss a refund ($3000+) with a clinic and I received it. I think it's VERY hard (for me it was!)but also very fair to ask for a refund, partial or full, that you may spend at their clinic but gives you the choice to come back or not (they offered to take care of it for free, but you can't go at the moment, so their agreement to do it for free is a good place to start with the refund - ask that for your own mental health that they refund you and give you the choice to come back or not because you need this sense of control over your treatment). I don't know if reviews on Google matter to them, but bringing up that you thought they had good reviews and that's why you chose them may trigger the idea that you will leave a bad review that will deter some of their business.

A lot of people are taken advantage of in these clinics. Don't feel alone in that. It's pretty much the norm for me!

MemberMember
(@daliasaldanha96gmail-com)

Posted : 11/02/2020 5:20 pm

Your progress is amazing! Do you have any updates?