Notifications
Clear all

Acne scars

MemberMember
(@amro)

Posted : 01/06/2018 4:18 pm

Hello,
I have a Deep acne scars I tried many laser and subcision with fat grafting but there is no improvement I heard a good thing about punch grafting and I want to know your opnion and where I can find a good doctor
Thanks

15152732873271355628264.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/06/2018 5:58 pm

How come you never kept up with subcision and fat grafting or maybe some other filler alternative?

you do know that it takes multiple treatments and types to get results,then it depends on the aftercare you give your skin and your healing.

you should have done subcision first to release the tethers on your boxcar and rolling scars and then had filler injected after the swelling settled or used suction technique.

after a few of them you should get some healing and hopefully improvement to get your skin more level for other types of treatment like rf microneedling.

first we try to raise the scar bed to get a level surface as possible,then we try other techniques,we work collagen to fill out our overall deficiency of the lower skin.

then we move to resurfacing techniques.

Where are you in the world and where did you get your treatments before?

also beards and skin treatment dont go togethet.its actualy unhygenic and how can scars be treated if they cant be seen?

if your going to get your skin sorted get the job lot treated and have peace of mind.
:)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/06/2018 8:52 pm

I do not see "deep scars" can you possibly post some more pictures, possibly it's the angle or beard hiding them. I see surface scars. Quad is right, you need several subcisions and fat has been variable for people, filler works better. Some people's body absorbs the fat. Fat is NOT good on smaller scars like you have, it's used for more larger scars covering the face. I think you need aggressive subcsion on your boxcars / rolling scars. Possibly your doctor used a normal needle and missed some spots, doughnutting the fat or not releasing the skin.

With Hyluranic Acid Filler Aka HA filler afterwards to act as a spacer. Yes you have to top this up when it goes away. You can look into a permanent filler later on if you like the results like Bellafill. You need several treatments of RF Microneedling, not laser - they will use lower laser settings for your skin type. Infini RF Needling can be used on all skin types and protects the dermis. You need TCA Cross to raise those icepicks and smaller box cars (this takes several treatments), Finally I would do TCA peels with a doctor who is experienced with ethnic skin (several of them). Scar treatment is not one and done. Often done over 3 years. It takes many treatments. The body does not heal quickly and needs 3 months between treatments to build collagen.

You can learn about peels and TCA Cross in the FAQ - top of the scar solutions sub, first post, goto the tca section, click the link and read the first page.

With your skin type you will need to use skin lightening cream aka hydroquinone and retin a or tretinorin a few weeks before and after you heal from your tca procedures.

Petsme liked