Notifications
Clear all

I have a very bad acne scars

MemberMember
(@zpacne)

Posted : 01/04/2018 9:58 am

Hello! I badly need help regarding my acne I am suffering from acne since I was 14 years old. I am now 25 and I still have some breakouts. I live in Philippines so yes I am Asian so I don't know if my race skin has something to do with the treatments.

I have tons of question

What are these kind of scars and can these be treated. Why I have more breakouts on my right face than my left. I know this sounds awkward but does "Masturbation" cause breakouts?

I wash my face 3 times a day with a strong soap to avoid my new pimples to become zits and yes its working however I still have breakouts I just manage to avoid the zits because if my
new pimples has zits it will always turn into scar it always happen on my right face.

Right Face
26610532_168961093861664_1176543337_o.jpg
26613264_168961130528327_355653021_o.jpg
26610614_168961070528333_1002869969_o.jpg

Left Face

I just had 3 pimples on my left but its healing
26654711_168961067195000_1851798945_o.jpg
26543810_168961127194994_1928762105_o.jpg 

Nose

can these be treated I have this since I was 12 or 13  maybe
26610202_168961077194999_211446599_o.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/04/2018 7:13 pm

For your first question, masturbation does not cause breakouts, ... P.acnes causes breakouts, your system is sensitive to this bacteria. Unless you have some bacteria in your ... that I am not aware of. The whole masturbation thing stemmed from some people having hormonal acne, and thinking it made it worse. The real issue here is to get your acne under control, see a dermatologist. You have all scar types rolling, box cars, icepicks, and keloids on the nose / cheek. We cannot treat you for acne scars until you get your acne under control. Go get dilute steroid injections for the keloids (raised scars) on the nose and cheek. Regarding the scars you need subcision (3 treatments) - be aware you are susceptible to keloids / bumps - they may have to do this in conjunction with dilute steroid injections as you forum the raised bumps, rf microneedling (any brand ie. infini), tca cross for the icepicks, and tca peels for your skin surface (many). Go see a dermatoligist or med spa. Again acne needs to be under control first with a derm. Read the FAQ at the top of the scar solutions sub, first post is the FAQ regarding the scars. Treat the acne now before things get worse, you may need Accutane.

MemberMember
(@zpacne)

Posted : 01/04/2018 7:51 pm

What

23 minutes ago, beautifulambition said:

For your first question, masturbation does not cause breakouts, ... P.acnes causes breakouts, your system is sensitive to this bacteria. Unless you have some bacteria in your ... that I am not aware of. The whole masturbation thing stemmed from some people having hormonal acne, and thinking it made it worse. The real issue here is to get your acne under control, see a dermatologist. You have all scar types rolling, box cars, icepicks, and keloids on the nose / cheek. We cannot treat you for acne scars until you get your acne under control. Go get dilute steroid injections for the keloids (raised scars) on the nose and cheek. Regarding the scars you need subcision (3 treatments) - be aware you are susceptible to keloids / bumps - they may have to do this in conjunction with dilute steroid injections as you forum the raised bumps, rf microneedling (any brand ie. infini), tca cross for the icepicks, and tca peels for your skin surface (many). Go see a dermatoligist or med spa. Again acne needs to be under control first with a derm. Read the FAQ at the top of the scar solutions sub, first post is the FAQ regarding the scars. Treat the acne now before things get worse, you may need Accutane.

Thank You! In my observation if I have lack of sleep I will get little pimple breakouts. If I eat different kinds of dairy foods with too much sodium I will have bigger pimple breakouts. Here is what I observed before. I every time I will get a fever or sick for 3 days or 1 week i dont have apetite to eat different kinds of food I didn't even take a bath or wash my face for 1 week so yes my face is oily and I will never get a single breakout all I did was sleep in bed and eat light foods. I also smoke cigarette I dont know if it can cause acne