Notifications
Clear all

Tracking Improvement

MemberMember
(@motherofms)

Posted : 01/01/2018 5:36 am

As we treat our scars, it is so helpful to document progress. Try to keep things as consistent as possible in your before and progress photos/video (same location, time of day, lighting, distance from scars, etc.). Video captures more angles but side-by-side still photos can be easier to compare. What are your tips for documenting progress?

MemberMember
(@petsme)

Posted : 01/01/2018 12:49 pm

I'm going to be documenting my scar treatments in both natural light (to show surface scars) and artificial light (to show shadowing) because I feel that both aspects are important when it comes to scars.

Actually feel and examine the scars that bother you most- describe their firmness, color, shape. Get to know your skin before you treat it. This will allow you to really appreciate the results you get, because even if it overall doesn't seem greatly improved, you will be able to see the individual progress.

If your scars are tethered, take videos where you're animating your face in angledlighting. This would show the most difference

MemberMember
(@motherofms)

Posted : 01/01/2018 5:00 pm

4 hours ago, Petsme said:

I'm going to be documenting my scar treatments in both natural light (to show surface scars) and artificial light (to show shadowing) because I feel that both aspects are important when it comes to scars.

Actually feel and examine the scars that bother you most- describe their firmness, color, shape. Get to know your skin before you treat it. This will allow you to really appreciate the results you get, because even if it overall doesn't seem greatly improved, you will be able to see the individual progress.

If your scars are tethered, take videos where you're animating your face in angledlighting. This would show the most difference

Great advice!