Notifications
Clear all

What a transformation!! (Oh, really??!!)

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 11/28/2017 2:43 am

This is not relevant to acne per se, but, hot damn, what a sight to behold (or a bunch of loaded photoshopped BS for the natural born skeptic).

These are the Before/After pics from what I believe to be one of the reputable plastics in Korea. Oh so chic...what sez you?

advanced-korean-rhinoplasty-before-after5

• nose-lift-before-after10
  • 1-nose-lift-before-after5
MemberMember
(@obi-wan)

Posted : 11/28/2017 3:43 am

Let me take a wild stab in the dark after a few beers after work. First picture Botox 35 units to massater muscle each side. Wait for 4 weeks, then repeat 10-15 u. Top two photos, filler, see the point on the chin? Thats the KOREAN V look, second girl, non surgical possible.Done in 4 minutes. Filler to the upper brows to open eyes. Lightening via acscobic acid and glutationone IV. First girl, OK- upper 1/3 hair transplant or extension to ensure ration of brow to hairline better. Possible Botox to temporals muscle as reduced as per massater muscles. First girl, probable surgical job for the nose, chin and nasal alar ratio awesome in the after pic. Surgical rhinoplasty to decrease width of alar. Good work. Doral nasal root enhanced with fillers. Midline cannnular technique. Lips, that I do not know for the first girl. ... possibly second photo is the natural lip, first over filled and used Hylase. Second girl, apart from hair cut, probably non surgical mid line rhinoplasty augmentation with fillers, or surgical. Love these photos...great challenge to find out how - what was used....I could go on for third guy, but my 4 th bottle of beer is calling. Nice job, great work, credit to the doctor. Remember skin texture, hair cuts, and even a smile can make all the difference in B and As.