Notifications
Clear all

Anyone have experience with Dermastamp + Tca Peels? Looking to try something cheap and easy for my shallow scars.

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 09/24/2016 4:53 pm

I'm basically looking for something that I can do cheap and easily at home. Already have a .75mm Dermroller for complexion and looking to buy a 1.5 mm Dermastamp for my scars. Does anyone have experience with Dermastamping and doing TCA peels? I have shallow pitted scars that you can see in my other posts. Do you think I will have any benefit at all? My skin is pretty bad as it is so I figured I could at least try to make the rest of my skin look decent in the meantime. I'm thinking Dermastamp every 1.5 months with a peel somewhere in between and add vitamin c serum. I will eventually get around to subcision and possibly TCA cross but I think I am at least a year or so away from that. Would love to hear if anyone has any experience/results from something similar.

Overall I'm wondering if it would even be worth it.

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 09/27/2016 5:15 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/27/2016 3:21 pm

Hi I'm using a 15 dermastamp and so far I see a ssubtle change , not anything massive but I have only used it twice I have a post on here, I'm thinking of TCA myself but dermastamp I defiantly thinks worth it, I tried a roller but find stamp better and easier to use.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/362308-dermastamp-derma-rolling-results/#comment-3537411

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 09/29/2016 5:25 am

On 9/27/2016 at 4:21 PM, Princessuk said:

Hi I'm using a 15 dermastamp and so far I see a ssubtle change , not anything massive but I have only used it twice I have a post on here, I'm thinking of TCA myself but dermastamp I defiantly thinks worth it, I tried a roller but find stamp better and easier to use.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/362308-dermastamp-derma-rolling-results/#comment-3537411

Yea I think I'll probably end up getting a stamp and try it out for a few times. I think worst case scenario is I end up with some microswelling that makes me look good for a while.