Notifications
Clear all

5 lasers later my skins the worst its ever been

MemberMember
(@childhooddreams)

Posted : 07/02/2016 3:23 pm

ScarsAndSad34, another fraud to add to the list. LOL at complaining about a little knick on your forehead.

Scars detract from the attractiveness/harmony of the face only if they are very deep, cover large areas, and are very-visible.

What you have is absolutely nothing.

MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 07/02/2016 4:15 pm

Right. A "knick" that fucks up the whole left side of my forehead. That's really nothing.

its very deep and very visible, and that meets two of your criteria above. So how is a noticable scar in a very visible part of the face "nothing"? I bet you wouldn't want it on your face.

Why some of the people on this forum feel the need to insult others' distress over facial scarring because "they" deem it minor, I will never understand. Who the fuck made you the ultimate judge? Perhaps it's because acne didn't cause it...I got bashed in the head by a giant board, busting my forehead open down to the skull. But yeah, that's "nothing". A knick. No big deal.

And scarface, I wouldn't be jumping on any hate bandwagons because you are very unpopular here. you've insulted and put down so many others here, it's shocking that you haven't been banned from this forum by a moderator.

anger, jealousy, bitterness, fear. This is what scarring has done to us :(

MemberMember
(@mcpoopy-scoopies)

Posted : 07/11/2016 3:17 am

Hey scarredandsad34. check this video out. There are b4 and after photos on his website btw. It seems to have made a noticeable difference for this woman. It would make sense to me to have a large needle (18 gauge) to go in at multiple points of reference on your scar during subcicion. I would totally try this type of procedure. Be advised, that video is somewhat graphic.

MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 07/11/2016 4:58 am

1 hour ago, McPoopy Scoopies said:

Hey scarredandsad34. check this video out. There are b4 and after photos on his website btw. It seems to have made a noticeable difference for this woman. It would make sense to me to have a large needle (18 gauge) to go in at multiple points of reference on your scar during subcicion. I would totally try this type of procedure. Be advised, that video is somewhat graphic.

Thanks for the suggestion, but Dr. Young is a corrupt doctor with lawsuits against him. I don't trust anything this man posts online.

https://www.realself.com/review/bellevue-wa-rhinoplasty-dr-young-unprofessional-unskilled

MemberMember
(@runi_runi)

Posted : 03/01/2017 6:30 pm

On 6/27/2016 at 11:48 AM, scarredandsad34 said:

So here is Dr. Joe Niamtu's website. He is the "cosmetic surgeon" (not plastic surgeon) who treated the lady with the machete cuts. For those of you who do not know, a cosmetic surgeon is not the same thing as a plastic surgeon. 

http://www.lovethatface.com/cosmetic-facial-surgery-richmond-va/skin-and-wrinkle-related/facial-scars-keloids/

https://www.realself.com/question/plastic-surgeon-vs-cosmetic-surgeon-whats-difference

his is website is extremely shady. He is claiming to treat some traumatic scars with just one pass of the CO2 laser (see the first picture below)

Plus he uses generic pictures of scar treatments that are easily found on other websites. (The second picture is from Niamtu's website. The third picture is from another random website. This proves that Niamtu is not using real patient photos).

so yeah, I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him, yet alone trust him with my face!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I know this is an older thread, but I happened on it while reaching other scar research pages. I wanted to comment on this because I have actually been TREATED by this surgeon, and he's extremely kind of intelligent. Nothing about his website is shady, in fact he has more before and afters of his procedures than most surgeons. He is a Maxillofacial surgeon, so he only works with faces. These are the people you want for skeletal and facial issues. TBH I'd rather have him work on my face than an average plastic surgeon. He also does tons of pro bono work on scarred people and frequently speaks at surgical conventions as a special guest. Blaming surgeons won't fix your scar, and I'm sure you'd jump at the chance to have one fix you with new procedure claims. I'm planning on having another procedure with him in the future. I thought I'd defend him because this post is so ill informed/poorly researched and malicious.