Notifications
Clear all

forehead bumps

MemberMember
(@lydiat)

Posted : 04/05/2016 4:21 pm

someone please help me!

I am 20 years old female and in my teens suffered from acne, I haven't had any severe breakouts in almost a year now. I suffer mainly from the red marks left behind from the breakouts. About a month ago now I woke up to some bumps on my forhead that just keep getting worse. They are small and colourless, under the skin and much more noticebale when I apply makeup and am under bright lights. Ihaven't changed my skin care routine and have no idea what is causing these. So far I have been trying to eat healthy, drink lots of water, take my vitamins and keep my face clean but they are just getting worse.
Has anyone had a similar experience and have any new suggestions?

MemberMember
(@kayr160)

Posted : 04/07/2016 8:08 am

It's sounds like something I have I'm not sure how to spell it but it's pronounced like p-filiculitus, it happens when there's  too much of a certain fungus on your face, I was put on a topical medication for it and it helped but I haven't been using it for a while. If it looks like mine it could be that.image.jpeg.98dcca266c15a56cdc8d43260300d

MemberMember
(@lydiat)

Posted : 04/07/2016 10:30 am

That is exactly what it looks like! What medication were you prescribed?
I also went to my dermatologist who prescribed me finacea and so far in about a week and half I see little to no improvement. Not sure if I should continue using it or ask for something else

MemberMember
(@kayr160)

Posted : 04/07/2016 3:04 pm

it's called ketoconazole, I was put on 2% and it started working pretty quick

MemberMember
(@lydiat)

Posted : 04/11/2016 4:26 pm

the bumps are now getting worse and starting to cover my entire forehead and turn red like pimples. does anyone know why this is happening and just on my forehead and what to do about it?!?!

Please help I am going crazy over this !

IMG_2302.JPG