Notifications
Clear all

Scars + Tiny Acne DX

MemberMember
(@hurudurr)

Posted : 11/17/2015 2:34 am

So this is my first time posting something like this..
I'm currently a Uni student (21y old) and have been suffering from pimples and acne problems for several 5~6 years. Been to family doctor few times but all he did was prescribe Spectro Cleanser for sensitive skin care and/or Tactupump (adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel) for as long as I remember. He says the same thing like having pimple is normal and etc etc. I refuse to believe him at this point and the product he have prescribed have been disappointing. I have yet to see a dermatologist as time-matching and scheduling was hectic. 
I took on my friend's recommendation and quit dairy and it's been about 3 weeks. I workout while taking vegan protein from the Sunwarrior brand. I also wash my face with extra/pure virgin coconut oil, which I wipe with cotton pads at the end and with splash of water. Exfoliates about 2 times a week. 
I still have these tiny pimples across my entire cheeks and chin, and with existing scars its just too much for me to handle. Any feedback or suggestion would be great!

2015-11-17 02.21.52.jpg

2015-11-17 02.22.12.jpg

2015-11-17 02.22.42.jpg

MemberMember
(@arte90)

Posted : 11/17/2015 1:27 pm

Before you do anything about your scarring you must get your acne under control first. There are a lot of options, but the scar/red mark section is not the place to find them.