Notifications
Clear all

OMG!!!!! U GUYS MUST TRY THIS!!

MemberMember
(@kuki90)

Posted : 07/27/2013 1:41 am

Delna, can this regimen be followed for cystic acne?

Would this regimen reduce the size of boxer scar?

MemberMember
(@stinson)

Posted : 12/08/2013 4:56 am

Broke me out like crazy!!!!

MemberMember
(@smichelle)

Posted : 12/15/2013 12:20 pm

Hey Delna!

I only have 2-3 red marks but their a fair size. I'm wondering if it's okay to use the regimen just on those spots?! Could you advise me how to do so :) thanks!

MemberMember
(@melyza)

Posted : 01/20/2014 7:18 pm

Hi,

Thank you for this regimen ! I've been using BP for 2 weeks now and today I woke up with my cheeks 5 shades darker then the rest of my face. I don't have active acne coming out anymore but still have old ones trying to subside. I'm going to stop using BP today as I am scared that my darker cheeks now are going to stay that way permanently ! I'm an Indian girl with dark skin. My question is, can I start this regimen now and hope my dark cheeks will go lighter or I should wait for a bit til my skin isn't that 'tight' (it's feeling dry even though with tonnes of moisturiser with SPF)? Thank you Delna. Really hope you will reply my msg :)

Melly

MemberMember
(@teenidle)

Posted : 02/01/2014 10:40 am

I'm so hopeful now after reading all of the positive posts, my skin is so sensite and dry and I kind of suspect rosacea, but I'm too tired of sticking to what I use and seeing no results so I'd rather risk and maybe finally gain hope again that I can have somewhat normal looking skin, thank you so much for all of the information.

but I have a question, could using argan oil as a mosturizer here lead to possible break-outs or even more closed comedones that I have already ?

MemberMember
(@glee12)

Posted : 02/18/2014 7:20 am

Hey! Just wondering, how has this worked out for you guys?

MemberMember
(@ldh9999)

Posted : 03/12/2014 11:04 am

Hi,

I was prescribed Isotrexin gel by my dermatologist for acne scars.

I have no active acne at all, but as the dermatologist was someone id never seen before I did not use for two moths until 2 days ago.

Has anyone used this for scars?

The last thing I want is to have spots come up again from using this cream.

The dermatologist said that it would help with collagen production before my next appointment where I'll either have a dermaroller or tca cross treatment.

Thanks