Notifications
Clear all

Infini Acne Pit/scar Treatment

MemberMember
(@msbubbletea)

Posted : 06/10/2015 6:10 am

So, I went to PHI clinic appointment on the 8th of June.

Jodi told me to rest assured that these micro track marks will definitely go away, it's just my skin is slow at healing. She gave me a BLEACHING cream to help fasten the healing process... You see I am abit lost about this since when does bleaching cream help resurface the skin and encourage fast healing of the skin? It is beyond me, but since I am not a expect I can only take her word for it. i have used it twice so far and had no bad reaction, which is good. So, she told me to use this cream for 3-4 weeks and arrange another appointment to see from there.

Since she saw how concern I was she spoke to another "doctor" and has now recommended the CO2 to me. This treatment usually costs 3000 with them but since I was having a course of Infini, they are happy to just swap the treatment and I wouldn't have to pay anymore for it.

I just emailed her and rejected this offer because thinking about the potiental risks, I have decided it was not worth it. The Infini is supposed to be "safe" and seeing how my skin is currently going with that "safe" treatment lol, thanks but no thanks.

Anyways, I would like to tell people when you go in for consultations or having treatments consider takin pic of your agreement that you sign, recording the convos, keeping your emails and texts because if things does go wrong, please go and seek proffessional advice from a lawyer and see what you can do about getting at least some of your money back etc. That's what I am currently doing. If my face does not heal, I will be considering to sue them for lost of money, time, physcial damage and emotional damage and future costs to fix this problem. Remember read your agreement with them always!!!

Currently I have decided to give this bleaching cream a go and will update if I see any improvements, if not then I will update when I visit Jodi in 3-4 weeks time.

Until then, I wish everyone luck finding the right treatment for them.

MemberMember
(@sts54)

Posted : 11/04/2015 6:26 pm

How are you doing since your infini treatment? A doctor near me has the machine and my friend signed up to have it done in Dec. I was looking for reviews from people who have had it done and are either happy or not. I need it for scars. Can you tell me if you think it's worth it, that it helped your scars?? Thanks

MemberMember
(@alatus)

Posted : 11/11/2015 1:20 pm

@MsBubbleTeahow's your recovery from the acne scars so far? After these months, did Infini help in improving your scars at all?

MemberMember
(@msbubbletea)

Posted : 11/11/2015 3:57 pm

It did not help much I am currently on the CO2 laser course. Infini track marks are all gone, usually up to a course of 3 to see results but because of the track marks I went on the CO2 laser course instead due to my slow healing and I panicked since I thought I would not recover from it. I have my CO2 process on the forum too. So if you are interested please look at that. I have no updated it due to reaction to the Vaseline and made me breakout. I will have my 2nd Co2 laser next year April. So it will be a long progress. I will post a picture of the results as soon as I have controlled my breakout so the results can be seen properly.

MemberMember
(@sts54)

Posted : 11/12/2015 4:25 pm

where can I find your review of the co2 I went to your profile and didn't see it. thanks

MemberMember
(@bluedog88)

Posted : 11/12/2015 5:08 pm

It did not help much I am currently on the CO2 laser course. Infini track marks are all gone, usually up to a course of 3 to see results but because of the track marks I went on the CO2 laser course instead due to my slow healing and I panicked since I thought I would not recover from it. I have my CO2 process on the forum too. So if you are interested please look at that. I have no updated it due to reaction to the Vaseline and made me breakout. I will have my 2nd Co2 laser next year April. So it will be a long progress. I will post a picture of the results as soon as I have controlled my breakout so the results can be seen properly.

@MsBubbleTea were your marks noticeable to others or could you just see them when you scrutinized your face? if they were noticeable to others, how long until they weren't? I'm really interested in infini but am worried about any side effects. I have a job that involves me to interact with people a lot! Also, I'm a male so makeup doesn't work

MemberMember
(@msbubbletea)

Posted : 01/30/2016 6:12 am

On 12 November 2015 at 10:08 PM, BlueDog88 said:

@MsBubbleTea were your marks noticeable to others or could you just see them when you scrutinized your face? if they were noticeable to others, how long until they weren't? I'm really interested in infini but am worried about any side effects. I have a job that involves me to interact with people a lot! Also, I'm a male so makeup doesn't work

Hello,

sorry I have been super busy, like really busy, dramatic events has been happening so I have not been on.

The track marks took me approximately 5-6 months to heal completely. I heal super slow even Dr Patel has commented on this. So it would depend on each individual.

Hmm mine weren't really visible to people around 4 months, unless you was super close and staring. It bothered me that I noticed them as I know my own skin.

It should usually take 3 months max for people who has average healing skin.

On 12 November 2015 at 9:25 PM, sts54 said:

where can I find your review of the co2 I went to your profile and didn't see it. thanks

My apologies for replying so late, I have been super busy. I hope you have found more information to help you with your scarring. Here is the post of my co2.

MemberMember
(@deadlykiller)

Posted : 02/09/2016 4:06 am

@MsBubbleTea I went to dr Davin Lim last week and he recommended the Infini rf for my acne scaring . Do you think i can see real improvement like 70-80%. I am coming to you for advise as you have done a similar treatment. I wanted to do laser, but coz my skin is type 5-6 Dr Davin Lim said laser is not a suitable option for me. I mostly have combination of ice pick scar andatrophic scar. You can have a look on my profile for pictures. Any feed back on this procedure would be helpful. Thanks

MemberMember
(@deadlykiller)

@MsBubbleTea I went to dr Davin Lim last week and he recommended the Infini rf for my acne scaring . Do you think i can see real improvement like 70-80%. I am coming to you for advise as you have done a similar treatment. I wanted to do laser, but coz my skin is type 5-6 Dr Davin Lim said laser is not a suitable option for me. I mostly have combination of ice pick scar andatrophic scar. You can have a look on my profile for pictures. Any feed back on this procedure would be helpful. Thanks

MemberMember
(@deadlykiller)

MemberMember
(@msbubbletea)

Posted : 03/06/2016 7:48 am

On 09/02/2016 at 9:06 AM, deadlykiller said:

Sorry for the late reply.

I can not say how much % you will see on your skin, it all depends on the individual skin. We all have different skin and they react differently, I would not say it is realistic 70%-80% from one infini. If your skin heals well then possibly after the course of 3 but do not have high hopes on it. We as scar sufferers want the fastest way to get to the skin type that we can accept but there is no such thing as a quick fix.

As you saw for me, I did not see any improvement on my one infini, it took me 5-6 months for my skin to return back to normal, I was not happy with this procedure at all. That is for my skin, please keep this in mind, what doesn't work for me could work for you and what works on you, may not work on me.

If you are not sure then I would say do not go through with it, go and visit a few derm and see what type of treatments they recommend and why. Have your questions ready, if you want record it on your phone. Make sure you ask them the pro's and con's of the treatment, ALL treatments has a risk to it. You know your skin more than anyone, so listen to what they have to say and do not feel pressured into it. If you feel pressure then do not do it! I know the feeling when they make it sound so good that you want to just jump into it.

Your Dr does not want to do laser because your skin type will have a higher risk of hyper or hypopigmentation.

Apparently Infini from what I know it is safe for all skin type. But yeah make sure your Dr has good experience on it whatever treatment you got for. It's not about the machine, it's your dr's knowledge and experience on it, ask them have they ever had any patient who had a bad reaction/bad results from it etc and how they dealt with it the outcome after etc. It is your skin, your money, make sure you ask A-Z.

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 03/06/2016 6:02 pm

I would personally never risk co2 lasers. I got noticeable results from fraxel dual and no side effects,

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 03/08/2016 9:18 pm

Hi all,

I had subcision with infini for a large deep rolling scar on my cheek and I think I am seeing positive results. It has only been three weeks (still way to early) but if I do indeed see positive results at six months I will post the before and after pics from my doctors office.

MemberMember
(@msbubbletea)

Posted : 03/20/2016 2:22 pm

Hi Fory,

Just don't get your hopes up, apparently it could be swelling and it could take 3-6months for the real effect to be seen with the treatment. I hope it does work for you though. But yeah try not to get too hopeful... As yeah disappointments are quite hard to take and I cried over many haha. x

MemberMember
(@byescar)

Posted : 11/18/2016 12:07 am

On March 20, 2016 at 0:22 PM, MsBubbleTea said:

Hi Fory,

Just don't get your hopes up, apparently it could be swelling and it could take 3-6months for the real effect to be seen with the treatment. I hope it does work for you though. But yeah try not to get too hopeful... As yeah disappointments are quite hard to take and I cried over many haha. x

Hi how are you doing?
I also have ice pick scars.

MemberMember
(@tere21)

Posted : 07/22/2017 11:51 am

On 4/21/2015 at 11:26 AM, Hope01 said:

hey i really dont want to sound like a downer but the infinity treatment at best will temporarly may get rid of your pits you have mainly ice pick scarring i no from your post you when to the phi clinic so it may be worthwhile seeing if they will they do the tca cross method instead which they offer any improvement from this will be for life or alternatively excision of your worst scars. I just dont like seeing memebers have such high hopes and in the end being disappointed

DO you think that TCA cross is better than the Infini treatment?