Notifications
Clear all

~My~ Subcision/microneedling Journey W/ 2 Week Protocol + More

MemberMember
(@mcpoopy-scoopies)

Posted : 12/25/2015 6:21 pm

How much did your subcicion procedure cost? In general, do you think subcision is moreeffective for rolling/boxcar scars on the cheeks than the temple areas?

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 12/26/2015 7:07 am

18th of January is my second subcision. Although is see some improvement (my worst and deepest scar is not gone, but i can feel that he is lifted up), i'm concerned i didn't hear any popping while the subcision takes place. The doc used three different needles for every scar, maybe he first used a needle when you do not hear the popping? Anyone who knows that?

I still take every day vitamin c and after that msm. It is good for the collagen. I choose that over a collagensupplement because it is more healthier i believe. I haven't dermaroll/stamp at home, because the doc give me a good dermapentreatment and the next appointment he will do that again. So i want to let the collagen grow to his fullest. The time between the 2 subcisions will be almost 4 months.

MemberMember
(@madzippy)

Posted : 12/26/2015 5:43 pm

Robertitoo,

It's 3/4 days since subscision with Dr. Rullan. Was reading your past posts about suctioning and looking over your post subscision pics. I think he did a slightly different procedure. instead of applying a numbing cream, he injected a local anesthesia in my cheeks treated area and continued to do so throughout the procedure when I could feel the needle. I heard a few popping sounds, more like scraping or sawing, all throughout cheek area, as opposed to what looks like more targeted scar treatment. Compared to your pics. I would say I am definitely more swollen, though there is very little bruising and no injection or red marks. I started suctioning scars that I could see and will be microneedling those areas. Nurse told me swelling could be 10 days. I do recall some edema when I did my first nonablative laser (best I ever looked since it plumped up scars for a week. I paid for a second treatment but don't think I can do until I have an extended period of downtime available. Right now, looks like I have high cheekbones.

Any one else have similar experience or was it more like Robertitoo?

MemberMember
(@anewhaven)

Posted : 02/10/2016 8:08 am

Hi Robert,

i see see you keep mentioning about consistent use of sunblock. Can I ask how often do you reapply and do you apply even at night time?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/10/2016 6:06 pm

9 hours ago, ANewHaven said:

Hi Robert,

i see see you keep mentioning about consistent use of sunblock. Can I ask how often do you reapply and do you apply even at night time?

Hey!

I use Neutrogena Oil Free moisture [with sunscreen] SPF 35. I only apply in the mornings. If i go out, I always wear a hat or a hoodie along with the suncreen the sun's rays can bounce from the ground to your face. You can reapply every 4 hours if you feel the need to. I don't apply it at night time, no.

MemberMember
(@anewhaven)

Posted : 02/13/2016 8:06 pm

Thanks for the answer! No for night time. Got it.

MemberMember
(@cacti)

Posted : 02/20/2016 9:21 am

Hey Robertitoo,

2016 worth it? Can we see some updated pics? 🙂

MemberMember
(@mcpoopy-scoopies)

Posted : 03/05/2016 4:53 am

Any updates?

MemberMember
(@mcpk)

Posted : 05/07/2016 8:18 am

bump 😀

MemberMember
(@ang22)

Posted : 05/11/2016 11:12 pm

Yeah so curious what happened to ya?

MemberMember
(@rauld27)

Posted : 08/05/2016 12:05 am

Roberto,

Do you have any updates? I'd like to see how your scars are doing now. I also have numerous scars on every inch of my cheek and temples and wanted to just begin with the Derminator. Did you use the 9-needle or 1-needle? Any advice on how to start in general would be helpful. Thanks.

MemberMember
(@amp2695)

Posted : 04/29/2018 2:17 pm

dang what happened to this guy?

MemberMember
(@candy-says)

Posted : 07/12/2018 11:05 pm

On 29.04.2018 at 10:17 PM, Amp2695 said:

dang what happened to this guy?

I bet he looking for opportunities to improve his life, not his skin ^) Im really happy when people leaving this forum without noise. Its like "fy im not amongst you anymore'