Notifications
Clear all

Red Scars Suggestion [Pics]

MemberMember
(@eduardv)

Posted : 02/24/2015 7:59 am

Hi guys.

So basically I've been struggling with acne in the last couple years.

Like 10 months ago I started having a healthier lifestyle and exercising. Slowly, it seemed to have good results and my acne kind of stopped (I still get a pimple here and there, but not like before).

I currently don't use any solution on my face (and it looks better than before).

The thing is that I have some red scars left over and here you come guys.

What do you think of them (are they bad?) and what do you suggest I should do to make them fade away much faster ? (It already feels like they're on my face since ever and that I won't get rid of them - we all know that feeling)

post-420272-0-17932300-1424782773_thumb.

post-420272-0-90420300-1424782786_thumb.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/24/2015 11:40 am

well you can do ipl's where they zap just the red marks. it works well but you need to go to a reputable place and make sure they zap each spot at least 3 times or more to get good results. there is also v-beam which is supposed to work well too. you can do tca peels which work decently but you will need a series of them and the downtime sucks in terms of the peeling. it all depends on how much downtime you can deal with. ipl has the least downtime because you will be red after you get the marks zapped but over a day or so that will fade and your marks will get lighter. some people do get some swelling on the zapped spots but a few aleve should help that go away pretty quickly. good luck to you!