MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 08/20/2014 3:47 am

Lenar, How were results from Fasting?

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 11/17/2014 12:09 am

How were results from Fasting?

hi celaya. I fasted for 4 days only. That was the longest. Did not do anything to my scars. But to my skin, it did helped. This is actually a very sensitive topic, since most people would not agree regarding fasting. I would also not recommend this to anyone without doing research, prior to your fast.

MemberMember
(@feelsgood)

Posted : 11/17/2014 11:48 pm

How were results from Fasting?

hi celaya. I fasted for 4 days only. That was the longest. Did not do anything to my scars. But to my skin, it did helped. This is actually a very sensitive topic, since most people would not agree regarding fasting. I would also not recommend this to anyone without doing research, prior to your fast.

You lasted 4 days? This board would be better if posters tried things out themselves before recommending it to someone else to be their test dummies. Even if it water fasting did work, which it doesn't, 4 days would not be enough time to heal a pimple let alone a scar.

MemberMember
(@yizooohotmail-com)

Posted : 03/19/2016 8:22 am

On 2014¹´6œˆ28—¥ at 9:09 AM, LeadingForce said:

it reminds me of that other dude who saw a video on youtube from a guy who said eating raw vegetable and juice fast would get rid his scars

he said he would try it and update in june , i asked him recently on a topic he made but no reply haha

what a sad story