Excision Surgery..finally! (Pics)

MemberMember
(@kowal01)

Posted : 01/31/2015 6:16 pm

<deleted>

MemberMember
(@kowal01)

Posted : 02/09/2015 8:05 am

As I see you get nice results. My scars are in 90% smiliar to yours. I wish I will do excision, subcision or tca cross in future. And may I ask, your pictures from july aren't the pics before scarring? It's just looking too good, so I'm wondering. ;)

MemberMember
(@jayjay786)

Posted : 05/25/2015 2:41 pm

i tried contacting many clinics and surgeries in the uk via email about excision but no responses and on the few that I did get a response they were pushing lasers.

I am now thinking about getting a beard transplant done to cover the deep ice picks on my lower cheeks.

I noticed that this is very expensive treatment but for me personally i think its worth it, it doesnt get rid of scarring ofcourse but id rather be looking at hair on my cheeks than scars anyday.

Did you manage to find anyone in the UK?

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 05/25/2015 4:15 pm

i tried contacting many clinics and surgeries in the uk via email about excision but no responses and on the few that I did get a response they were pushing lasers.

I am now thinking about getting a beard transplant done to cover the deep ice picks on my lower cheeks.

I noticed that this is very expensive treatment but for me personally i think its worth it, it doesnt get rid of scarring ofcourse but id rather be looking at hair on my cheeks than scars anyday.

Sure did

MemberMember
(@jayjay786)

Posted : 05/26/2015 3:07 am

Sure did

Oh brilliant - would you mind pm the details, please? Also did you do the procedure than?

MemberMember
(@chickolatino)

Posted : 08/12/2015 8:37 pm

WOW your results are amazing, I had 3 consultations with plastic surgeons but the last facial plastic surgeon told me that he recommends that I go for the Excision with Scalpel and he said i would improved my scar, i really want to do it but i am afraid of getting a worse scar.

I have a very deep acne scar please see it >>>>

{LINK REMOVED}

MemberMember
(@slsl)

Posted : 03/22/2016 2:48 am

OP had nice results with excision. Wish she had a current update.