Notifications
Clear all

The Stem Cell/collagen Repair Regimen( Topical And Internal) And Micro Rf

MemberMember
(@krassuz)

Posted : 04/29/2014 7:51 am

Hello all,

I've been around for a while, have been fighting this for over a decade! I am 28, male, and my acne is really hard to control. My skin is sensitive, to everything. I have tried everything, and I mean everything. Accutane, diet, topicals, You name it. My acne used to be severe. Cysts, boils, nodule, milia, patches under skin, whiteheads, Comdenal acne, you name it. I used to get rid of alot of cysts myself, because I did not have patience with doctors, most of them are one dimensional anyways, would would never come up with a complete way to clear your skin. You have to take what you can get from many doctors and your own research to finally get what you need. Anyways, every one tells me I should be become one myself. So, I do advise you to take the information in this thread at your own risk. This is just my regime posted here. Proceed with caution.

Here is my regime to control acne and then to get rid of scarring. This regime in expensive but your skin complex will be better than those with zero acne issues.

So lets get started:

I'll talk briefly about my internal approach. It is important to keep natural and help your body clean itself and heal it self and give it the right ingredients. I use a slight assistance of some vitamins. So here we go.

INTERNAL

Diet requirements

1. No or very minimal dairy

2. Chicken or fish daily, red meat 1-2 times a week

3. Oats, grains in AM

4. Olive Oil for fat

Supplemental:

AM

1. 500ml Green Juice( 4 celery, 2-3 cucumbers, handful of kale, 1-2 full tomatos

2. 50mg zinc ED

3. 500-1000mg B5 ED

PM

1. (.5- 1 oz of Forever living Aloe Vera Juice) ( stabilized from oxidation, which is why I choose this brand)

2. 1-2g of physilium husk mixed in water or even with the aloe vera

EXTERNAL

Ok, now for the fun part, For years, I was destroying myself with BP and acids and they really did nothing but destroy my skin. I was on BP ED for 2 years. Differen. So they damaged my skin very badly and did not even get rid of my acne. People always told me " I thought you were 40", now that hurts.

These products really made a huge difference, but they are costly, however worth it. Some are Stem cell serums, others are collagen and regenerative serums,

1. Bioderma Matricium

Am

I love this product its a serum loaded with good stuff to penetrate the skin and regenerate and soften. I apply once in the morning on a clean face. I wash my face with my preferred cleanser then apply. I follow it up with the Bioderma Cicabio. That moisturizes my face unitl night with out any damage.oiliness and is loaded with nutrients.

PM

Before Bed I apply a layed of this again on a clean face. I follow up with dabs my zinc

2. Zineryt (Erythromycin/Zinc Acetate)

I use this at night after I apply the Matricium. Dabs on trouble spots. Its the only form of direct acne treatment I use.

3. Bioderma Cicabio

A moisturizer loaded with nutrients. I apply whenever I feel necessary but usually in the am after I apply the matricium

4. Soskin Collagen Serum

Every other day I will put a layer of the so skin on top of the Matricium before bed time

5.Mesoestetic Stem Cell Serum

Usually on the weekends, I will do a stem cell treatment. So once a week. The process involves using a LED light, but you don't have to. The serum is enough by itself.

Here is the process: the additional products are( MESOestetic Hydramilk cleanser, Mesoestetic Growthfactor spray)

1. Mesoestetic hydramilk cleaner to clean the face.

2. Mix the Serum with the MESOestetic face cream.

3. Optional ( steam face with steamer or steam room for 5 minutes)

4. Apply and massage your face with it for 5-10 minutes

5. Optional ( sit under LED light for 10 minutes)

6. Spray evenly the growth factor spray

DERMA TREATMENTS:

Now to make everything work flawlessly together, We need some professional treatments to get rid of the scars and promote some healing. I am a fan of RF MICRO needling. Try to stick with these machines, or derms who use these machines. I go once every 6 weeks.

Scarlet RF

Secret RF

Vivace RF

Intracell RF

So as mentioned before, I go once every 6 weeks or AS RECOMMENDED. Everyone's skin is different. I was almost going to buy a machine(SECRET RF) myself and do self treatments. I have been contemplating this. I know alot of you use dermarollers. So, I may start with a Dermapen, which is similar and with out the RF. However, one has to be a little careful in the needle length adjustments, as there are no universal lengths, everyone's skin needs a different length for different areas of the face. In addition, the lengths can be tolerable in the same area, but it depends if you want to break up a scar or just tighten, will be the difference between a .5 setting and a 1.5-2.0 setting.

Hope this helps someone. I am here if you have any questions. But my skin has become vibrant and clear after 12 months of dedication. The transformation took one year!