Notifications
Clear all

Please Help.

MemberMember
(@daniel2345)

Posted : 12/31/2013 4:18 pm

Hey fellows,

I wanted to hear some opinions from you about something. so here we go, as I stated a couple of time here, I had a pustules and papules acne since I was 16, and now I am 17 and 4 months. I have light skin, European kind of skin and I noticed a shallow scar on my left cheek. it's like a little indent and still red. I can't remember how old the scar is but it's around 2 months old I would say.

I was wondered if there's a period of time when the shallow indent can heal himself, I only have now 1 whitehead or papule every couple of days. I am using Ratin A at night. I was wondering since I am still young and not fully grown. still don't have hair all over my face etc etc. I was really trying to upload an image but for some reason my Iphone causes hard time connecting the USB cable.

I would love to here from people who had pustules and papules if their's gone? my family don't have any kind of scar from acne only me.

Thanks!

It's somehow resemble this one: but more red.

MemberMember
(@jennabean)

Posted : 12/31/2013 5:48 pm

Try saline injections!! They are cheap and proven to help acne scars by 20-80%. It's worth a shot

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 12/31/2013 6:28 pm

Most indents will SLOWLY improve themselves over time yes, but by maybe 10-20% max. The only other option is professional intervention such as lasers or surgery. Any type of redness will fully resolve itself overtime, sometimes completley, but this can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years depending on how lucky you get. From my experience your number one priority is to get the acne under control as to prevent any future scarring. I let it go for awhile thinking it would resolve itself and now have some scarring from a very bad flare up, leading to depression and anxiety.

MemberMember
(@325world)

Posted : 12/31/2013 6:48 pm

Most indents will SLOWLY improve themselves over time yes, but by maybe 10-20% max. The only other option is professional intervention such as lasers or surgery. Any type of redness will fully resolve itself overtime, sometimes completley, but this can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years depending on how lucky you get. From my experience your number one priority is to get the acne under control as to prevent any future scarring. I let it go for awhile thinking it would resolve itself and now have some scarring from a very bad flare up, leading to depression and anxiety.

I have had scars for 5.5-6 years, redness is still there (varies based on touch, but not completely gone).

MemberMember
(@daniel2345)

Posted : 01/01/2014 6:41 am

I must say, I had some very little indention in the chin area, from months ago, it all gone now.