Notifications
Clear all

Effective Stuff That Work

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/04/2013 4:39 pm

Do you want to live and apply methods or do you want to hear claims and stuff?

I have used the mask with olive oil not with sunflower or safflower.

And yes it works.Also massagin works like mukunda m says on yahoo answers.

I am not taking pics,i see the changes in the mirror.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/04/2013 5:05 pm

Do you want to live and apply methods or do you want to hear claims and stuff?

I have used the mask with olive oil not with sunflower or safflower.

And yes it works.Also massagin works like mukunda m says on yahoo answers.

I am not taking pics,i see the changes in the mirror.

There're hundreds of products for scars and majority of them doesn't work as advertised. So yes, I'd like to hear claims and stuff to know why these are any different.

Massaging definitely works for some type of scars. I don't know if it helps dented scars though. Do you have more knowledge about this?

Unfortunately, we don't see the changes you see. Why won't you post pics just from your scars?

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 08/04/2013 5:22 pm

Hey panos,

Just wanted to tell you.

The skin care 302 is just a hype. You could call it a scam. Long time ago, people from acne.org tries those stuff. Even with needling. They said it didnt do anything. The dermarolling was the one doing stuff if any.

Nah .There are companies creating fake accounts just to bush effective independent products.

Avocado WORKS.

There is a thread about skin care 302 here. Like a long time ago. About 2006 and upward?

But yeah, i doubt it though cause i havent found one single review from acne.org saying it helped their scars. I mean it may help their skin but not their scars.

But anyway, oh well, each person to his own.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/04/2013 7:43 pm

Thought I should ask this as well. Panos, what do you think are the best supplements/vitamins taken internally for scarring?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/05/2013 6:54 am

Thought I should ask this as well. Panos, what do you think are the best supplements/vitamins taken internally for scarring?

There are no vitamins in pills.

Stop being scammed by the medical industry.They are industrial rocks that have synthetic minerals.Look how people that are heavy into supplementation

how aged they look.

Vitamins are living substances .So you cant close a vitamin to a pill.Maybe you have the chance to absorb vitamins after you cut a fruit from its tree

and eat it within short time.Otherwise the vitamins return to the air after you cut something from its source of life.

After this time you can only absorb minerals.

Instead of being scammed seek natural/plant minerals from herbs( for example plant calcium from comfrey)

There are many of them.

MemberMember
(@remicade)

Posted : 08/05/2013 9:37 am

Vitamins and minerals doesn't heal scars maybe red marks....Show me one men who heal with this stuff.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/05/2013 11:27 am

Instead of being scammed seek natural/plant minerals from herbs( for example plant calcium from comfrey)

There are many of them.

What are the best minerals/vitamins then?

AND

What are the best herbs to get those minerals/vitamins?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/06/2013 7:50 am

There are many of them.

What are the best minerals/vitamins then?

AND

What are the best herbs to get those minerals/vitamins?

For calcium comfrey.

For potassium elderberry.

For blood cleansing burdock.

For anti parasite black walnut tincture and oregano essential oil.

Ginseng for energy.

Lobelia for lungs.Pineapple also for lungs is nice.

Generally for vitamins fresh in season picked fruits berries and vegetables with digestable fiber from human stomach(watermelon,melon).

There are much more that i dont even know.They say that in europe comfrey internally is forbidden and have bad effects to people

with damaged stomach.

I took 30 drops of comfrey tincture and i hadnt a single bad reaction.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 08/08/2013 1:46 am

Okay, it's time to call troll on this one....