Notifications
Clear all

Effective Stuff That Work

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/02/2013 6:43 pm

Seek nature for scar healing.

These stuff works so keep it for long time cause they are natural and they cant harm you.

Its like putting natural fruits into your stomach.

-Microneedling:i wouldnt advise for big mm but you can safely use 0.5 every 2 weeks or so.

-Avocado masks: mix 1/4 of avocado with 1teaspoon of safflower oil and put it on the face.Let it sit there for some time and then rinse.

Effective on acne scarring.You can also rub raw avocado directly to the scars.Its like a butter.

-Pineapple:this stuff eats the scars cell by cell due to bromelain.Doesnt burn you .Just take a small flesh of pineapple and begin to rub it on your face.

Let it dry and then rinse.

-for stubborn scars use single needling every one month or more.It will take some time.

-Cayenne tincture promotes blood flow in the scar like FUCK.

-Try the 30 minutes massage by Mukunda M using various healing oils(unrefined avocado oil,galvanum etc).

-try the edgar cayce recipe for scar healing(lanolin,olive oil,camphorated oil).

-Live on fruits,berries,distilled water,honey and SOME vegetables(like melon and water melon).

Most of other cooked food will make an acidic stomach and acidic blood that will result in accelerated aging.

-Go out the SUN but dont burn.Nothing can beat sun energy but unfortunately the idiots and evil people called big pharma-

has tricked us t believe that sun is harmful and to use substances like titanium dioxide sunscreens that promote cancer.

-use air fresheners so your cells can breath and rejuvenate themselves

-try ormus with magnets.Or magnetic cream and magnets.

-MIX 50/50 jojoba oil/castor oil apply on scars and then cover with BIODEGRADEABLE PLASTIC WRAP CONTAINING NON HARMFULL INGREDIENTS LIKE BISPHENOL A.

NEVER USE ANY PHARMACEUTICALS/MEDICALS.THEY ARE LOADED WITH INORGANIC STUFF AND WHO KNOWS WHAT

ELSE.

Nature is the way for healing.

NEVER SUPPLEMENT WITH INDUSTRIAL VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS BUT SEEK NATURAL HERBS (there are million of them ).

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/02/2013 7:14 pm

-You can also apply mashed potatoes on your face. It helps in cell regenerating when used long periods of time 24/7. Very effective! Also, you can also use it on 3rd degree burns, major wounds etc. Remember, never seek professional medical assist or use pharmaseuticals because they are from evil. Trust me! /end of sarcasm.

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 08/02/2013 7:49 pm

?! There seems to be some good advice (single needling, moisturizing scars) mixed in here with some really concerning claims. Using air freshners and magnets? For scars?? Going out in the sun on purpose?? Look at this truck driver who had one side of his face exposed to the sun for 28 years - you think that would be good for your skin? No offence, but do you have some citations for these claims, because they're really bold and potentially some of the worst things you can do for your skin.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/02/2013 7:59 pm

?! There seems to be some good advice (single needling, moisturizing scars) mixed in here with some really concerning claims. Using air freshners and magnets? For scars?? Going out in the sun on purpose?? Look at this truck driver who had one side of his face exposed to the sun for 28 years - you think that would be good for your skin? No offence, but do you have some citations for these claims, because they're really bold and potentially some of the worst things you can do for your skin.

No you didnt understand me.

Air(Oxygen) and sun is what your cells need to function.PERIOD.Many people stay indoors so much time that they miss oxygen and sun energy

which they accelerate metabolic purposes aka they are life forcing elements.No need for complex treatments if someone doesnt even give their bodies fresh air and sun.

Magnets are for ormus.Check out these elements .They are really interesting.Remember everything effective works because it acts as an organic magnet

that attracts the life forcing energy into the area giving it life.

Also wounds attract this energy that seems to be of an electric kind,

Fuck me man i wish i could explain you but you really have to study quantum physics or have a little experience with this subtle energy.

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:14 pm

Air(Oxygen) and sun is what your cells need to function.PERIOD.Many people stay indoors so much time that they miss oxygen and sun energy

which they accelerate metabolic purposes aka they are life forcing elements.No need for complex treatments if someone doesnt even give their bodies fresh air and sun.

Magnets are for ormus.Check out these elements .They are really interesting.Remember everything effective works because it acts as an organic magnet

Fuck me man i wish i could explain you but you really have to study quantum physics or have a little experience with this subtle energy.

Let's put it another way: remember Jaycee Lee Dugard? The girl who was kidnapped when she was 11 but was returned to her family 18 years later. She hardly saw the sun for those 18 years and her family thought she barely looked any older when she reappeared because of that. Or watch this documentary ("The Truth About Looking Young") where they found that even everyday people who had skin exposed to the sun on one side of their face had more wrinkles on that side. That's very relevant to scarring because you want to induce collagen production, not the opposite. PERIOD.

Also, I (and many others) don't believe in "life forces," etc. That has nothing to do with needing to study quantum physics...but if you believe rubbing magnets on your face will make your skin suddenly smooth out, more power to you.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:23 pm

I guess you have tried those then? Have your dented scars vanished? Before/after pics?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:29 pm

These stuff works so keep it for long time cause they are natural and they cant harm you.

-Microneedling:i wouldnt advise for big mm but you can safely use 0.5 every 2 weeks or so.

-Avocado masks: mix 1/4 of avocado with 1teaspoon of safflower oil and put it on the face.Let it sit there for some time and then rinse.

Effective on acne scarring.You can also rub raw avocado directly to the scars.Its like a butter.

-Pineapple:this stuff eats the scars cell by cell due to bromelain.Doesnt burn you .Just take a small flesh of pineapple and begin to rub it on your face.

-for stubborn scars use single needling every one month or more.It will take some time.

-Try the 30 minutes massage by Mukunda M using various healing oils(unrefined avocado oil,galvanum etc).

-try the edgar cayce recipe for scar healing(lanolin,olive oil,camphorated oil).

-Live on fruits,berries,distilled water,honey and SOME vegetables(like melon and water melon).

Most of other cooked food will make an acidic stomach and acidic blood that will result in accelerated aging.

-Go out the SUN but dont burn.Nothing can beat sun energy but unfortunately the idiots and evil people called big pharma-

has tricked us t believe that sun is harmful and to use substances like titanium dioxide sunscreens that promote cancer.

-MIX 50/50 jojoba oil/castor oil apply on scars and then cover with BIODEGRADEABLE PLASTIC WRAP CONTAINING NON HARMFULL INGREDIENTS LIKE BISPHENOL A.

NEVER USE ANY PHARMACEUTICALS/MEDICALS.THEY ARE LOADED WITH INORGANIC STUFF AND WHO KNOWS WHAT

ELSE.

NEVER SUPPLEMENT WITH INDUSTRIAL VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS BUT SEEK NATURAL HERBS (there are million of them ).

is the pineapple and avacado for fresh new wounds? how long should you leave the avacado on for ? i have fresh wounds from the airgent/enerjet treatment and im curious if this avacado method would be helpful . you listed so many things it gets people confused as to where to start lol

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:37 pm

.IT IS JUST SUN THAT EXPELLS RAPIDLY YOUR OWN WASTE /ACIDS FROM FOODS AND MEDICALS THAT YOU GET SUNBURN AND DAMAGE.

If you could absorb the sun then you would absorb a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF LIFE ENERGY.When you put somebody in front of a source of massive amount of energy like sun and he gets sunburn then you have an indication about his health.

Without Sun there is no Life. Plants grow with sun giving us life and energy.

Medical wants to create zombies that dont believe in life,in life forces,in life energies.

They want them to be zombies,full of harmfull drugs,to fear the sun ,to fear LIFE

Stay away from them and seek nature .Its the only way to be free.

ELSE.

is the pineapple and avacado for fresh new wounds? how long should you leave the avacado on for ? i have fresh wounds from the airgent/enerjet treatment and im curious if this avacado method would be helpful . you listed so many things it gets people confused as to where to start lol

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:43 pm

.IT IS JUST SUN THAT EXPELLS RAPIDLY YOUR OWN WASTE /ACIDS FROM FOODS AND MEDICALS THAT YOU GET SUNBURN AND DAMAGE.

If you could absorb the sun then you would absorb a MASSIVE AMOUNT OF LIFE ENERGY.When you put somebody in front of a source of massive amount of energy like sun and he gets sunburn then you have an indication about his health.

Medical wants to create zombies that dont believe in life,in life forces,in life energies.

They want them to be zombies,full of harmfull drugs,to fear the sun ,to fear LIFE

ELSE.

Just the avocado please for new wounds.Pineapple is fibrolytic due to bromelain .

Mix it with oil and let it there for 30 mintues to 3 hours.It depends how you feel it did the job.

Alway moisturize the area with natural oils.till it heals.Dont let it dry otherwise the body will use to repair it with lime/bad calcium that is difficult then to break it and lacks circulation.Your preexisting diet will determine how much lime you have in your blood.

You can also make a paste of fresh aloe vera gel and slippery elm bark put it on the wounds and cover with bandaid.

mix it with what kinf of oil. i currently have polysporin on my wounds. are you suggesting i take it off and then apply the avacado.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:45 pm

ELSE.

Just the avocado please for new wounds.Pineapple is fibrolytic due to bromelain .

Mix it with oil and let it there for 30 mintues to 3 hours.It depends how you feel it did the job.

Alway moisturize the area with natural oils.till it heals.Dont let it dry otherwise the body will use to repair it with lime/bad calcium that is difficult then to break it and lacks circulation.Your preexisting diet will determine how much lime you have in your blood.

You can also make a paste of fresh aloe vera gel and slippery elm bark put it on the wounds and cover with bandaid.

mix it with what kinf of oil. i currently have polysporin on my wounds. are you suggesting i take it off and then apply the avacado.

I am not suggesting anything.

You could use olive oil.Or safflower oil.Oils tht dont break out like jojoba.

Aloe+slippery elm bark is really effective.Why dont you try it on your smallest mark and report?

Wounds must stay hydrated.

But you had some medical treatment and i dont know what kind of damage do they do to your skin.

I saw that hyalorunic is being injected so i suggest you dont mess stuff.I speak about ordinary wounds.

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 08/02/2013 8:57 pm

You lost me. I am cringing at the amount of misinformation here! Have you considered that sunburns have many factors, or do you believe gingers burn easily because they're unhealthy?

Humans don't need the sun - we create our own energy metabolically.

By the way, just because something is natural does not mean it's better - actually, many "natural" products can cause irritation/breakouts.

The reason this is so concerning is that you are providing no backup evidence and you're making extremely bold claims. If someone goes tanning every day to try to cure their scars, they are potentially doing irreversible damage to their skin.

A while ago on this forum someone made a joke topic advising people to do "excrement facials" to help their skin. The topic was immediately closed - why are claims like these any better or ok?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/03/2013 4:21 am

You lost me. I am cringing at the amount of misinformation here! Have you considered that sunburns have many factors, or do you believe gingers burn easily because they're unhealthy?

Humans don't need the sun - we create our own energy metabolically.

By the way, just because something is natural does not mean it's better - actually, many "natural" products can cause irritation/breakouts.

The reason this is so concerning is that you are providing no backup evidence and you're making extremely bold claims. If someone goes tanning every day to try to cure their scars, they are potentially doing irreversible damage to their skin.

A while ago on this forum someone made a joke topic advising people to do "excrement facials" to help their skin. The topic was immediately closed - why are claims like these any better or ok?

loooooool.

Calm down bro.I am suggesting natural methods and sun just DONT BURN.

This methods WORK.Period.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/03/2013 9:56 am

Show me the evidence, panos!

MemberMember
(@remicade)

Posted : 08/03/2013 2:59 pm

Sun is the no 1 enemy of our skin, the best way to keep collagen from breaking down is avoiding the sun at all costs. Dermatologists warn that up to 90 percent of wrinkles, dark spots and sun damage are caused by sun exposure.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 08/03/2013 3:27 pm

Sun is the no 1 enemy of our skin, the best way to keep collagen from breaking down is avoiding the sun at all costs. Dermatologists warn that up to 90 percent of wrinkles, dark spots and sun damage are caused by sun exposure.

thats what the derms want you to think. im also a believer that the cosmetic industry is is after profits and built on making things worse so you can keep coming back and spending putting money in there pockets.

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 08/03/2013 4:01 pm

SUN is not necessarily bad or good.

I mean,

It can be your friend or your enemy.

Sun is good because we get most of our vitamin D from the sun and we cannot overdose from it!

But

Sun is bad IF we have TOO MUCH EXPOSURE! This depends on your skin tone, genetics, pigment, age, race, etc.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/03/2013 6:04 pm

Everyone keep on taking synthetic vitamin,avoid the sun due to fear,keep the vitamin c acid poisons,msm

and the like and your skin will show you the truth.

Dont buy industrial sludges and rocks .The stomach produces stomach acids that are SO strong in order to break them.

Just buy the damn organic fruits and enjoy life and sun.

In case of doubt of the quality buy a refractometer.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/03/2013 7:06 pm

How do you define scar healing in this case? Do you imply that those advices (excluding needling) will improve the appearance of dented scars long-term? If so, how have you come to that conclusion?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/03/2013 7:41 pm

How do you define scar healing in this case? Do you imply that those advices (excluding needling) will improve the appearance of dented scars long-term? If so, how have you come to that conclusion?

For indented scars use avocado and safflower mask.

If you fear and doubt nature then maybe your own fear will even stop the regenerating process.

For stubborn scars use the single needling once a month.

Dont mind fuck yourself about something that works.

Also the castor jojoba mix wil work.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:09 pm

What's the mechanism of action of avocado and safflover mask in scar treatment? Are there any before/after pics or at least reviews available?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:16 pm

What's the mechanism of action of avocado and safflover mask in scar treatment? Are there any before/after pics or at least reviews available?

avocado contains avogen only found in avocados that help the skin build its extracellular matrix.

See the review http://www.food.com/recipe/avocado-mask-for-all-skin-types-41579

See also 302skin care line

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/03/2013 8:22 pm

avocado contains avogen only found in avocados that help the skin build its extracellular matrix.

See the review http://www.food.com/recipe/avocado-mask-for-all-skin-types-41579

See also 302skin care line

Why it's combined with safflover?

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 08/03/2013 9:21 pm

Hey panos,

Just wanted to tell you.

The skin care 302 is just a hype. You could call it a scam. Long time ago, people from acne.org tries those stuff. Even with needling. They said it didnt do anything. The dermarolling was the one doing stuff if any.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 08/04/2013 6:51 am

Hey panos,

Just wanted to tell you.

The skin care 302 is just a hype. You could call it a scam. Long time ago, people from acne.org tries those stuff. Even with needling. They said it didnt do anything. The dermarolling was the one doing stuff if any.

Nah .There are companies creating fake accounts just to bush effective independent products.

Avocado WORKS.

MemberMember
(@mikae)

Posted : 08/04/2013 10:28 am

Hey panos,

Just wanted to tell you.

Nah .There are companies creating fake accounts just to bush effective independent products.

Avocado WORKS.

You didn't reply why do you want to combine it with safflower. Also, you provided me just one (1) review. The ones on the other site don't count. They aren't objective. If it's such a miracle product for scars why aren't there more good reviews?

I read you've used the 302 line (or was it the avocado mask) and got positive results for your scars. Do you mind posting some pics?