Notifications
Clear all

Good Results With Msm Cream For Indented Scars

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 10/19/2013 1:34 pm

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum. I have followed the WHOLE thread here. I have decided to try the avocado cream as suggested by Panos who was a fan of natural methods. Unfortunatel, no results. Meanwhile my sister who also has serious scarring issues (perhaps at this point I would like to point out the value of a thread exploring heridatary traits in scarring), has a laser procedure two months ago. She had 90% improvement, basically she is clear of scars...I am going too! I am soryy, but in this case, nature loses, 100%. Thus, I tell you all...the human race is smart...very smart...so move over and let science take over as the saying goes. Thank yo ufor reading my post.

what type of scarring did she have and what laser did she have done. please be specific when mentioning treatment as it is great help to all sufferers

MemberMember
(@aghhne)

Posted : 10/19/2013 3:06 pm

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum. I have followed the WHOLE thread here. I have decided to try the avocado cream as suggested by Panos who was a fan of natural methods. Unfortunatel, no results. Meanwhile my sister who also has serious scarring issues (perhaps at this point I would like to point out the value of a thread exploring heridatary traits in scarring), has a laser procedure two months ago. She had 90% improvement, basically she is clear of scars...I am going too! I am soryy, but in this case, nature loses, 100%. Thus, I tell you all...the human race is smart...very smart...so move over and let science take over as the saying goes. Thank yo ufor reading my post.

what type of scarring did she have and what laser did she have done. please be specific when mentioning treatment as it is great help to all sufferers

Im guessing her sister had PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation).

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 10/19/2013 5:36 pm

I'm living proof that natural remedies & skin needling do work!!! :)

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 10/19/2013 6:12 pm

PS I'm not here to convert anyone to my natural healing methods, only to share them in the hope it helps others too. So why are people so freaked out if they say that natural healing methods have worked miracles for them??? Personally, I've healed 2nd degree burns & acne scars through natural therapies & an organic, mostly raw, superfoods wholefoods vegan diet (whereas previously, I had ruined my face & health through eating a traditional western diet with meat/ dairy/ processed junk & using BIG PHARMA topicals prescribed by 'mainstream' medical salesmen/ saleswomen i.e. doctors).

Btw, much of what Panos states is very helpful. If it doesn't resonate with you, move on!

PPS Sunlight (vitamin d - which is really a hormone) prevents cancer, cardiovascular disease, depression, psoriasis, acne, arthritis, MS, rickets, deformity in new born babies and still born births etc etc etc....many people, however, are tricked by the cancer MILITARY - INDUSTRIAL complex to use sunscreen (yes, get a little sunshine daily by getting pink, just don't burn - so wear hats/ clothing if required - otherwise, you'll need a vitamin d supplement - but sunlight is better). Don't you know there is a world de-population agenda in progress??? CHEMOTHERAPY IS TOXIC AND INCREASES CANCER CELL & DEATH RATES!!! Instead, look at sea cucumber extract, baking soda (sodium bi-carbonate), hemp oil, raw vegan diet, apricot kernal (just be careful, it can be toxic too), raw juicing with carrot, oxygen therapy, alkaline diet, Dr Simoncini (cancer is a fungus), tea tree oil (for skin cancer), 35% hydrogen peroxide, Gerson Therapy, soursop fruit etc (NB Those that use natural therapy have a 90% cancer survival rate as opposed to those that use chemotherapy which have less than 50% survival rate. That why 75% of doctors wouldn't use chemotherapy on themselves). Also, look into vaccines too...they are loaded with aborted babies (!!), animals and toxic chemicals and metals. Some vaccines were even laced with cancer cells & AIDS on purpose (!!). Courts have ruled vaccines can cause autism. WAKE-UP!!!).

For your erudition:

http://www.naturalnews.com/035089_vitamin_D_deficiency_signs_symptoms.html

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/vitamin-d-deficiency

http://www.naturalnews.com/042506_sea_cucumber_breast_cancer_cells_lung_tumors.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/042563_chemotherapy_cancer_growth_treatment_resistance.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/042525_stage_IV_prostate_cancer_baking_soda_treatment_five_year_update.html

NOTE: Some of the best natural remedies for a myriad of heath issues: are colloidal silver or supernatural silver; copper; herbal remedies; intravenous vitamin c therapy for acute diseases/ illness etc ( http://www.naturalnews.com/042541_vitamin_C_natural_cures_Andrew_W_Saul.html ); fermented foods; organic raw natural wholefoods (non-GMO) vegan foods; vegan superfoods; pristine spring water and rain water, organic fresh fruit & vegetable juicing etc; light exercise, sunlight , pristine rainwater & bathing in clean sea water & other pristine safe natural lakes/ rivers etc.

****Also, please note that if you are eating a vegan diet, you must take a supplement of B12 (about 2,000 micrograms per week - but please research for your optimal dosage). While this can be found in traces of soil left on vegetables/ drinking water, it is missing from modern foods so we MUST supplement this VITAL nutrient. Even non-vegans are often advised to take this nutrient in supplement form as many non-vegans are also deficient in this nutrient.

MemberMember
(@sts54)

Posted : 01/07/2014 5:15 pm

I too would like to know the laser that was used and if she had indented scars. Not just dark marks because I had 1 erbium laser treatment in 07. It left me with rolling scars, a dent & I was red for months.

I also had Fraxel Restore 7 times,Fraxel Dual was 4 of them, had to have one every month for 4 months. I also had Affirm, Perfecta and Smoothbeam & IPL to try to help the damage from the erbium laser.

After all those treatments I still have scars, maybe their not as deep as before but after spending so much & having so many you would think I'd be scar free. So now I'm just needling & putting vit c on after. Some filler for the dent. Exfolitate a few times a week with Aqua Cure & at at nite I use Dan's AHA.

Seems to me the needling does just as good as the lasers did for indented scars but I still have a long way to go, skin takes so long to repair itself. So when I hear someone say they had 1 laser treatment & it worked it's kind of hard for me to believe it unless all they had were dark spots that people call scars or very light scarring..

I was looking into co2 laser again but it scares me because of what happen to me before & I don't see great results from that either on realself,I also read & am on IPLandlaserdamage.com board. of a lot of others that laser hurt them like me. I did take good after care after the treatment but I believe the doctor was the who was at fault using too high a setting & going over & over again in certain spots. You can find some good ones & bad. Been there.

I also used every natural product I could find, It's going on 7 yrs so I tried a ton of creams, natural products & oils. Yeah even the castor oil & msm tho I do take that as a supplement but nothing I tried worked sorry to say because I would love to tell everyone of the majic pill to help us all.

If anyone is truly happy with their laser treatment please do tell us the kind of laser & show before & after photos. Let us know if they were indented or just marks. I do believe they help with wrinkles in some cases & pigment but as far as scars you need more than just one for med depth scars. Not the ones that hardly show before the treatment. I wish us all the best in finding a cure.

MemberMember
(@ericabrittany)

Posted : 12/06/2014 8:00 pm

i just ordered the MSM Cream yesterday to help with indented scaring and red marks from my old and newer moderate acne scars on my forehead and cheeks . After trying everything for acne such as proactive, murad, chemical peels, acne facials, expensive products i Finally saw a dermotologist and started using Differen Gel ( i really wish i would have done that sooner ) . now that my acne is pretty much gone my goal is to make my pores smaller, even out my skin tone , and most importantly get rid of the scaring because its so embarrassing especially in certain lighting and obviously makeup or anything else cant hide it. i really have high hopes for the MSM Cream i will use it after i wash and use toner on my face every morning and night . once i recieve it in the mail and use it for a few weeks i will post before and after pictures

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 12/08/2014 10:30 pm

I've always heard good things about combining microneedling with msm cream. I have it coming in the mail too. I'll definitely check out your before/after pics.

I didn't read this whole thread because it's old and long, but people shouldn't knock the alternative therapies completely. They just work best in combination with the more standard procedures. I've been tossing potatoes on my face for a month, twice a day. No, it doesn't help my deep indented scars, but it did help my skin tone, shallow rolling (saucer) scars, and I never get any active acne anymore. Whatever helps at the end of the day, I'd embrace any option, traditional or "nature" based. Just go into it skeptical and you have nothing to lose.

MemberMember
(@bt4)

Posted : 05/28/2015 3:23 am

Hi all,

I found this forum looking for MSM info. I do not have acne. I do however have pulmonary fibrosis (scaring in my lungs) 3 weeks ago I started taking 1 tsp of MSM crystals in water every morning and 2 serrapeptase enzyme capsules per day on an empty stomach, morning and night. My next lung scan isn't until September so I don't know if it is working yet.However, that isn't the reason for my post.Co-insidentally. I also had a breast cancer removed seven years ago which left me with a huge adhesion and scar tissue where the skin on my breast had healed to the wall of my chest leaving a large deep indent the size of a 20c coin. Now the reason for this post. After only 3 weeks my breast adhesion has 80% gone and the skin is no longer indented and the scar looks like a fine silver line. This was a bonus I was not looking for but as it worked so brilliantly on a seven year old ugly scar, I'm thinking it might be a really good regime for anyone with indented acne scars. Problem is I don't know if it's the MSM or the serrapeptase that deserves the credit or a combination of the 2. They are both inexpensive and have no side effects. This is just my experience, I have no medical background, so asking your health professional might be a good idea. I really hope this works for you guys the way it has worked for me. Good luck.