Notifications
Clear all

Enerjet Works For Scars - My Experience.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 12/06/2013 4:30 pm

Ok so this was taken exactly one week after the treatment. The pitting is so so faint you can hardly see it. The trade off is the pressure of the jet entry has left reddish dark marks (like when you squeeze a zit and it leaves discolouration whilst it is healing). I'd say there is an 70% improvement from before I started the treatment. There is no photo editing and no makeup.

It may still be swelling from the treatment that is disguising the pitting so will post again in a week. When I wear make up and the marks are covered my skin looks amazing. A couple of the pits are still visible but so much shallower. I only pray this is permanent. I might go back for a third treatment in January but I can definitely live with this if it is permanent.

No_hope there is a marked difference between the first treatment and the second. Maybe go for a second.

im glad to see you have improvement. i already got my second Oct 31. i am also receiving more improvement then i did the first time. i love how we both started enerjet basically at the same time . your luky your scarring is not as bad as mine but even with my horrible scarring enerjet made a difference which i am happy about. good luck and ignore the trolls on here. we need you here. have a great day!

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 01/02/2014 9:25 am

Ok so this was taken exactly one week after the treatment. The pitting is so so faint you can hardly see it. The trade off is the pressure of the jet entry has left reddish dark marks (like when you squeeze a zit and it leaves discolouration whilst it is healing). I'd say there is an 70% improvement from before I started the treatment. There is no photo editing and no makeup.

It may still be swelling from the treatment that is disguising the pitting so will post again in a week. When I wear make up and the marks are covered my skin looks amazing. A couple of the pits are still visible but so much shallower. I only pray this is permanent. I might go back for a third treatment in January but I can definitely live with this if it is permanent.

No_hope there is a marked difference between the first treatment and the second. Maybe go for a second.

im glad to see you have improvement. i already got my second Oct 31. i am also receiving more improvement then i did the first time. i love how we both started enerjet basically at the same time . your luky your scarring is not as bad as mine but even with my horrible scarring enerjet made a difference which i am happy about. good luck and ignore the trolls on here. we need you here. have a great day!

No hope jammbar please do update us on your progress

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 01/02/2014 4:05 pm

im 2 months post my second session. i do see improvement that i didnt see before which is good. it seems my really deep scars are slowly raising up becoming shallower. enerjet is a great way for collage reproduction and i would highly recommend it. i think enerjet is most effective on boxscars. it doesnt work on enlarged pores. i plan on going for my third at the end of jan. im exited!

MemberMember
(@pumpkin21)

Posted : 01/04/2014 8:03 pm

what is the downtime for this? For instance if get it done friday will be ok by Monday?

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 01/04/2014 8:35 pm

Hi all,

This Enerjet treatment looks great @pumpkin21 just contacted me about it and I'm at a crossroads with my next choice of treatment. I had to take a back seat for the past few months, however I'm now determined to continue with my treatment. Dr Patel was hoping to use Juvederm to fill my scars although I'm still not sure if I want to use filler.... The issue i have is downtime as my Deep FX treatment took a while to recover, I just cant afford to take time out, so Enerjet treatment looks like a worthwhile option.

@Jaamber delighted to read and see the results, hopefully many of us can benefit from Enerjet too. @no_hope have you got any photos with results from Enerjet as we seem to have similar scaring, so I'm keen to see how your developments are going.

L

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 01/05/2014 7:22 am

Hi all,

This Enerjet treatment looks great @pumpkin21 just contacted me about it and I'm at a crossroads with my next choice of treatment. I had to take a back seat for the past few months, however I'm now determined to continue with my treatment. Dr Patel was hoping to use Juvederm to fill my scars although I'm still not sure if I want to use filler.... The issue i have is downtime as my Deep FX treatment took a while to recover, I just cant afford to take time out, so Enerjet treatment looks like a worthwhile option.

@Jaamber delighted to read and see the results, hopefully many of us can benefit from Enerjet too. @no_hope have you got any photos with results from Enerjet as we seem to have similar scaring, so I'm keen to see how your developments are going.

L

mooneboy how is your experience with docter patel so far he seems to be the best in the Uk from what i researched how did your laser go?.What treatments have you had with him?.

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 01/05/2014 8:17 am

Hi all,

L

mooneboy how is your experience with docter patel so far he seems to be the best in the Uk from what i researched how did your laser go?.What treatments have you had with him?.

Hi Zavvi,

I really can't say enough good things about Dr Patel, he tells you as it is and explained that numerous treatments of various procedures will be required as I have a face of all scar types.... :( He certainly seems the most highly recommended in London, however Dr Chu also seems to have a good reputation.

I started off with 2 procedures of TCA cross and Subcission, which certainly helped flatten my Ice Pick Scars and a long crevice scar I got from a nasty cyst. I had a course of Infini which I think made a slight difference. The Deep FX definitely has made a difference, its just the downtime which doesn't suit me, however Enerjet might be the next option.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 01/05/2014 8:39 am

Hi all,

L

Hi Zavvi,

I really can't say enough good things about Dr Patel, he tells you as it is and explained that numerous treatments of various procedures will be required as I have a face of all scar types.... sad.png He certainly seems the most highly recommended in London, however Dr Chu also seems to have a good reputation.

I started off with 2 procedures of TCA cross and Subcission, which certainly helped flatten my Ice Pick Scars and a long crevice scar I got from a nasty cyst. I had a course of Infini which I think made a slight difference. The Deep FX definitely has made a difference, its just the downtime which doesn't suit me, however Enerjet might be the next option.

cool i dont mean to be a sour grape but the deep fx results could just be from swelling how long have you had it i am definately going to be looking into docter patel did he charge you for a consultation?

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 01/05/2014 5:04 pm

Hi all,

L

Hi Zavvi,

I really can't say enough good things about Dr Patel, he tells you as it is and explained that numerous treatments of various procedures will be required as I have a face of all scar types.... sad.png He certainly seems the most highly recommended in London, however Dr Chu also seems to have a good reputation.

cool i dont mean to be a sour grape but the deep fx results could just be from swelling how long have you had it i am definately going to be looking into docter patel did he charge you for a consultation?

I got Total FX which is a combo of Deep FX targeted at specific scars with a overlay of Active FX, so I took a good butchering. It has certainly lightened the box scars and managed to remove the lighter scarring, I got this treatment on 02 May 2013. I was never charged a consultation by Dr Patel, however that may have since changed as he seems to have really developed a very good reputation in the past year... I think with all these laser devices - Its not the actual equipment the surgeon use its the Surgeon using the equipment... It takes a very skilled surgeon to get the right results and Dr Patel teaches surgeons how to use lasers, so I think that is reassuring enough for me. I think another Total FX would make a huge difference however I just need to create the time and make enough excuses to for the downtime, which isn't easy in my line of work. So other options like filler and Enerjet seem interesting and very promising - I'm keen to see how the others feel after their treatment.

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 03/05/2014 7:53 pm

HI All.

I had my Enerjet Treatment with Dr Patel almost 1 week ago and I have to say the results are pretty amazing! Considering there is little downtime and pain involved compared to laser - Enerjet is a fantastic option. I have added some pictures to my personal blog on this forum - see here:

Please see some recent pictures below taken 4 days after the treatment.

post-186329-0-68713300-1394066892.jpg

post-186329-0-86020600-1394066906.jpg

post-186329-0-53436100-1394066911.jpg

post-186329-0-56705900-1394066896.jpg

MemberMember
(@srananman)

Posted : 03/07/2014 7:38 am

HI All.

I had my Enerjet Treatment with Dr Patel almost 1 week ago and I have to say the results are pretty amazing! Considering there is little downtime and pain involved compared to laser - Enerjet is a fantastic option. I have added some pictures to my personal blog on this forum - see here:

Please see some recent pictures below taken 4 days after the treatment.

Enerjet1.jpg

Enerjet3.jpg

Enerjet4.jpg

Wow, those results are pretty amazing! Did you get any indication on when you would need an additional treatment to maintain the results?

mooneboy liked
MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 03/07/2014 12:22 pm

Thanks @Srananman Enerjet certainly is a great option - they call it the "Knifeless Facelift" its not even that painful! There was only one incision which hurt and felt like a really nasty spot you'd get from cystic acne, but its faded away now. So far I'm happy with the results - the minimal downtime works great for me too, so I'm a happy patient - although I think 3-4 weeks will really show its full potential - as the skin will ease back into shape - so fingers crossed it improves rather than disimproves.

I heard Dr Patel is doing a discounted trail for Enerjet later this month (I don't live in the UK so I can't take advantage) so it might be worth looking into this option?

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 03/09/2014 1:57 pm

HI All,

Its 10 days since my Enerjet Treatment and I had my first shave since today, there is a noticeable difference, however I still another session of either Enerjet or laser (Deep FX) to get a smoother complexion. Final procedure is filler (Juvederm) to increase the volume in my hollow cheeks and fill the deep crevasse scar (see picture 1)

post-186329-0-47868200-1394391537.jpg

post-186329-0-28881200-1394391540.jpg

post-186329-0-03760400-1394391543.jpg

post-186329-0-25296000-1394391546.jpg

post-186329-0-33336800-1394391549.jpg

post-186329-0-74495100-1394391551.jpg

MemberMember
(@taurus_girl)

Posted : 04/10/2014 8:38 am

How are you guys doing now, any updates?

Does it do anything for pitted skin? I'm not sure if I have mild ice picks or scarred pores, might be a combination of both. I'm wondering if it does anything for those??

MemberMember
(@pumpkin21)

Posted : 04/11/2014 4:24 am

How are you guys doing now, any updates?

Does it do anything for pitted skin? I'm not sure if I have mild ice picks or scarred pores, might be a combination of both. I'm wondering if it does anything for those??

I had my enerjet about 3 weeks ago and from what I found it did show a difference initially with boxscar type scars with some being raised and filling in!! Some of these have remained some have not, I have just had a cross treatment yesterday as well so can't really comment until few weeks but for Enerjet I would say weigh up if you can afford to pay sooo much money for what might be yield results in line with your anticipation.

I still personally think trying combos of TCA cross, subcision and dermapen first are the way to go before looking at other more expensive avenues.

MemberMember
(@tee1)

Posted : 04/25/2014 10:41 am

Hello Jaamber

Thank you for this post it has been very helpful in understanding the treatment and what it does and how it can help... I am just wondering since I might do it for the scars I have, in time, do the scars reappear? because i've read that it is "long lasting" does that mean it is a filler? and I also read that it might need a maintenance session every 12 to 18 months!

In your experience, are the scars reappearing in time, or is it a permanent fix? I honestly don't have the time, energy, or patience to keep doing something like a filler once a year and looking for a permanent treatment even if the change is 50% better and hopefully more. So stressful.

The FAQs on Enerjet are not clear wether it will have a life long permanent effect or a temporary filler effect.

Thanks again for the post Jaamber.

And a thank you to everyone else who added to this post.

And a thank you for the website, after finding it its been helpful in so many areas, wish I found it sooner.

MemberMember
(@tee1)

Posted : 04/28/2014 11:41 am

I was also wondering, i've read that the HA gets fully absorbed in about 6 to 8 weeks, what did you notice in 2 months? How visible are the scars?

Thanks again

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 04/28/2014 1:12 pm

In my experience the scars are still there but are more filled in n even with surrounding skin. One I i wanted everyone to be aware of is that since it has filler it will make your face more rounder thus looking like u gain some pounds. I wasn't too happy with this effect but other then that its worth a try

MemberMember
(@tee1)

Posted : 04/30/2014 4:51 am

no_hope,

I am glad and hope that it gets even better. The fuller face effect is actually very bad especially if someone already has a round one.

Thank you for the input. I keep checking.

I hope someone answers some of my other questions.

MemberMember
(@tee1)

Posted : 04/30/2014 10:40 am

no_hope,

If you don't mind me asking, for your enerjet treatment, how many shots did you get on each side?

Thanks you :)

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 04/30/2014 4:09 pm

no_hope,

If you don't mind me asking, for your enerjet treatment, how many shots did you get on each side?

honestly I didn't keep track I just know the right side had alot more shots then the left. if it wasn't for the rounder face effect enerjet would be the current holy grail for acne scarring. Results get better as time goes by.

Thanks you :)

MemberMember
(@salt101)

Posted : 06/06/2014 2:15 am

Hello, I am 57 still suffering breakouts and have terrible scaring i have tried EVERYTHING for both, i have had periods of clear skin, some treatments cannot be continued as you get older. BUT things are looking up, i am going to have my first Enerjet treatment on Monday in London . I am told to expect between 30 -75 % improvement in scaring, the treatment does not restore pigment, a big problem , but will make the skin smooth and more even. 3 treatments are recommended with annual top ups, around 350.00 a time for my problem, varies per patient. The last thing i tried was c02 fraxel this gave benefits to overall skin tone but seemed to sensitise the skin makeing skin more prone to new breakouts , i would say a 15% improvement to the overall look but this was alot to do with improving aging skin. I am also having a course of 4 yellow laser which claims to shrink the glands producing oil,i will need top ups 3 or 4 times a year 250. IF it works it is money well spent in the scale of life. My target is my daughters wedding day in 2 months time, i will let this site know my results, i will be honest.

MemberMember
(@tee1)

Posted : 06/07/2014 7:46 pm

Salt101

Thank you for sharing, please do let me (us) know a bit more about your enerjet experience.

Learning it requirs 3 sessions for some scars is fine. But added to that a yearly top up! This is what i was afraid of, that it's a filler not a permenant answer.

Even though anything is good if it helps.

Thanks again, please keep us posted if you dont mind telling us know

1- how many days before you looked completly back to normal

2- what is it like after the swelling goes down

*** please those who have done it a while back, how do yoir scars look lets say 6 months to a year from your treatment?

God bless

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 06/14/2014 5:51 am

bump!

anyone from the UK fancy meeting up and visiting viva clinic in london? maybe we could all get group discount

MemberMember
(@pumpkin21)

Posted : 06/21/2014 3:23 am

bump!

anyone from the UK fancy meeting up and visiting viva clinic in london? maybe we could all get group discount

bump!

How do you expect to get a discount? Have you asked them?