Notifications
Clear all

Airgent For Acne Scarring

MemberMember
(@anewhaven)

Posted : 02/21/2015 9:00 pm

Hi no hope, did u have your 3rd enerjet done? I'm surprised the subcision effects from enerjet didn't take care of your scars to a huge extent since u said u have very good results from the first 2. How much percent improvement did u have overall?

About the fullness it extra volume especially when u smile, how serious or obvious it is? If it's a healthy look kind of full, it will be good I think?

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 02/23/2015 4:16 am

Yes, I meant the fullness / bloated face that you talked about.

I know it's been discussed, but wouldn't using sterile saline take care of that problem? Perhaps to get the most out of the treatment you need a hyaluronic acid to act as a spacer to prevent the scars from reattaching.

Sorry I don't follow take care of what problem? The fullness?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 02/23/2015 2:57 pm

Hi no hope, did u have your 3rd enerjet done? I'm surprised the subcision effects from enerjet didn't take care of your scars to a huge extent since u said u have very good results from the first 2. How much percent improvement did u have overall?

About the fullness it extra volume especially when u smile, how serious or obvious it is? If it's a healthy look kind of full, it will be good I think?

hey new haven, i have not gotten my 3rd enrjet treatment yet mainly because of the fullness issue. its arguable weather the fullnes is healthy or just strange looking. i feel like the fullness prevents me from smiling naturally meaning my smiles are mainly forced which is really uncofortable, i cant stand it, and i really wnana do something about it. i consulted with some plastic surgeons and they said removing fat from the cheeks is not ideal because its what creates a youthful look but they dont understand. i am starting toos suspect masseter hypertophy which indeed causes a fullness feeling and look and can be corrected with botox injections. i am gonna have a consult for this pretty soon.

its hard to gage the improvement percent wise but i can say it was a noticable improvement and enough to make me happier then how i was before.

Yes, I meant the fullness / bloated face that you talked about.

I know it's been discussed, but wouldn't using sterile saline take care of that problem? Perhaps to get the most out of the treatment you need a hyaluronic acid to act as a spacer to prevent the scars from reattaching.

Sorry I don't follow take care of what problem? The fullness?

i wouldnt know.. are you saying that sterile saline injected to my cheeks alone would take care of the fullness? i am starting to suspect masseter hypertrophy which is very commonly misdiagnosed because of its uniqueness. i

MemberMember
(@anewhaven)

Posted : 02/23/2015 9:20 pm

Hi no hope, thanks for being here with us. It's quite hard to understand the feelings you are trying to describe to us. It seems like you are trying to say something is not good to you but we marvel at what you got, the fullness :)

I would gladly pay anything to get your fullness which I once lost due to insomnia. When my face (I'm not fat overall) used to be fatter, scars were not that noticeable which was very very good!

I'm trying to use an example. I can somehow empathize when you smile, it might be uncomfortable. But do you have the look of the joker (from batman) that when you smile, you will look funny? I'm also surprised that your filler last you so long! Another good thing!

You said you cannot give a percentage. It seems to me maybe the improvement isn't that great but you summed up by saying you couldn't be happier than before. Wow, it's actuslly good thing again.

I'm absolutely lost if I should go for enerjet. It's costly in my country. At least $1000 usd .... Not many reviews too. Your hope is our hope.

I went to google masseteric hypertrophy and I think I understand what you mean. However, how could it be possible that you got this from 2 enerjet injections?

Juverderm or HA are not permanent. Couldn't this be resolved naturally after the filling is gone? Unless the subcision by enerjet caused major growth in collagen for you that they filled up the fillers.

And I'm impressed n amazed again... It's so hard to understand but I envy you somewhat.

no_hope liked
MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 02/24/2015 3:11 pm

Hi no hope, thanks for being here with us. It's quite hard to understand the feelings you are trying to describe to us. It seems like you are trying to say something is not good to you but we marvel at what you got, the fullness

I would gladly pay anything to get your fullness which I once lost due to insomnia. When my face (I'm not fat overall) used to be fatter, scars were not that noticeable which was very very good!

I'm trying to use an example. I can somehow empathize when you smile, it might be uncomfortable. But do you have the look of the joker (from batman) that when you smile, you will look funny? I'm also surprised that your filler last you so long! Another good thing!

You said you cannot give a percentage. It seems to me maybe the improvement isn't that great but you summed up by saying you couldn't be happier than before. Wow, it's actuslly good thing again.

I'm absolutely lost if I should go for enerjet. It's costly in my country. At least $1000 usd .... Not many reviews too. Your hope is our hope.

I went to google masseteric hypertrophy and I think I understand what you mean. However, how could it be possible that you got this from 2 enerjet injections?

Juverderm or HA are not permanent. Couldn't this be resolved naturally after the filling is gone? Unless the subcision by enerjet caused major growth in collagen for you that they filled up the fillers.

And I'm impressed n amazed again... It's so hard to understand but I envy you somewhat.

hey new haven. im glad my experience has influnced you in a good way. can you elaborate on the insomia making you loose volume in your face?? i dont see how that is possible. and if your looking for volume enrjet is perfect because it indeed gives you more volume. my right side which was the worse with ice picks and boxcars looked alittle bit caved in because the scars were bunched up together making it look like i had volume loss there. the extra volume plumped it up making it look less caved in which is the ONLY positive thing from the fullness i benefited from.

so imma break the fullnes down to you. i feel fullness in my face. the fullness is in 2 sections. the nasalfold area and the side which is the masseter muscle area. when i smile it looks like i have a bunch of fat in the nasal fold area which looks weird and people who know me for a long time noticed it without saying anything which angers me a bit. the side fullness is the masseter muscle. i think it was a combination of enrjet and radio frequency treatments that caused the masseter hypertrophy not just enerjet alone. also when i yawn the sides of my face stick out which is totally awkward and led me to research hypertrophy of the facial muscles. also when i chew alot or open mouth wide for big bites of food my jaw feels really tense and stiff which is a sign of masseter problems.

the fulness in my nasalfold i belive was due to the enerjet because i noticed it afterwards, apparently its been way too long for the filler to stick around so im very confused why i styll have and feel the fullnes. the improvement was enough to pay the money for enerjet because the main fact is there was improvement which means alot because in the world of scarring its very hard to get improvement most of the time you end up looking worse not better so if i was you i would give it a try and see how you like it. what scars do you have and where are they located?

MemberMember
(@anewhaven)

Posted : 02/24/2015 9:26 pm

Hi no hope, thanks again for having you here.

For my insomnia I too think it wasn't possible until it really happened. I compared my older photos (past 3 years) and indeed I looked plumper last time on the face. When u have insomnia for a long period of time and couldn't even take a nap for 4 days (yes not a nap in the afternoon despite night time brain totally active and also can't sleep), not only your whole body will become skinny but your face volume too. On the 5th day, I had to depend on drug to totally make my brain in a dizzy state so that the whole body could take a rest. Fortunately I had solved this issue after 2 years of trials and errors. It is indeed true what you eat will be reflected on your body. Mine is a rare case that whenever I take collagen supplements, be it pill or powder form, my brain will be in an excited state n will take few days for the effects to wear off. Speaking of uniqueness huh? I hate it when I'm unique in a bad way... This is no joke. I had to go and visit mental hospital just for the doctor to drug my brain. Even till now the doctor was not able to diagnose what's the issue. So long as I stop making my brain hyperactive with collagen, everything is back to normal.

But not everything unfortunately. My face volume has been lost and thus the scars look more prominent. I have enlarged pores due to retin a usage (another unique issue again where most people do not have this issue) it's those trial and error methods which make me extremely disappointed with the results.

My scars are mainly rolling ones on cheeks and temples. They look deep to me and I'm not joking. I will grade myself the moderate category (3rd grade in severity on the chart which people here normally use). However, after those treatments, nowadays when I use one finger to pull my skin slightly, the scars will even out to totally flat surface. Good? I'm not sure. Collagen loss, definitely.

I had 7 dermarolling sessions done by professional using 2 mm needles. Definitely bloody red each time. 2 Rf sublative sessions, and the most recent one fraxel repair 70mj but at 25% settings. Private medical center Doctor refused to use maximum settings at 70mj/60%. She said Caucasians' skin could take the maximum but not Asians. So I have to abide to her instructions as in my country, she's the only one with fraxel repair. Yes, our government skin centers don't even have this machine. All these treatments were done months apart for few years so definitely I let my skin rested enough before the next.

So I'm reaching 4th month after my repair. I will wait for 2 more months for the next treatment. At this point, I have exactly no idea which to go next. Repair has made my face red even till now. Red for 2 months, more of pinkish now. I hope in a month time my redness will totally resolve and return back to normal skin pigment.

Ya I have to agree with your last para. Usually for us, visual improvement is a sign of the real thing instead of marketing hype on many techniques (I'm not totally ruling out fraxel repair yet) the doctors can use scientific way of expressing, percentage way of describing and when it comes to the real thing, many fail to deliver. I believe in science but I believe more in actual results.

Thanks for describing in details about your feeling for enerjet. I will have a look at it and see more photos for comparison when I make the appointment with the doctor.

Hi no hope, is there really subcision through enerjet?

One thing I forgot to mention that 2 doctors refused to do subcision on me. They said my scars flatten when skin is stretched so there's nothing to subcide. I am lost ... again because I know subcision will definitely help in a big way. The people who posted photos here with subcision got good results. My scars are the same as theirs. The rolling types. I have no idea whether after some years of treatment, my box scars have mostly become rolling scars.

MemberMember
(@keving100)

Posted : 08/02/2015 11:55 pm

any updates from anyone for enerjet treatment?

i had my first treatment 10 days back and i can see some minor improvement. I have a feeling that the esthetician didnt treated me with the right settings.

My settings were as follows:

Pressure : 40%

Filling level : 3

Total shots: 120

Does anyone understand what 'filling level' setting accomplish?

I think settings are the key to get visible improvements from this treatment.

Does anyone know what settings they were treated at?

Noa27 liked