Notifications
Clear all

Indented Acne Scars 🙁

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/25/2013 6:43 pm

I'm a huge fan of dermarolling. It helped my icepick scars and rolling scars. I scar easily so I get new ones all the time luckily it's only in one area but it's still very frustrating. I've been keeping a blog about my experience for 2 years with pictures so I'll try to post them on here once I figure out how to post pictures.

If you roll, don't expect immediate results. It takes time and lots of patience but totally worth it.

MemberMember
(@aquasea)

Posted : 06/27/2013 3:47 am

Quirky Fox, Panos is correct!!!

Sunshine is soooooo vital for our skin health & general health. Of course, burning your skin is not good, but daily sunlight (until you get a little pink) is very helpful. In fact, vitamin D from sunshine PREVENTS cancer, MS, arthiritis and many other illnesses. Indeed, vitamin D from sunlight is essential for our skin health & improves our moods too...

So all that "slip, slop, slap" advertising is pure bs! Sunscreen's CAUSE cancer!!!!

Essentially, don't wear sunscreen & get a little sunshine daily...just don't burn or sunbake...(otherwise wear a hat, suitable sun protection clothing or stay in the shade if you're outdoors for a long time). You can also eat certain foods that increase your skin's natural sun protection factor (I've forgotten what they are but I'll research and let you know).

Cheers smile.png