Notifications
Clear all

Is This Mark Worth Ipl?

MemberMember
(@zzxc3212)

Posted : 01/13/2013 9:22 pm

OK i have had this mark for a year now due to a glycolic/ tca peel burn i put on aloe vera for a month and nothing so i left it alone completely for 2 months nothing then i went to derm he suggestive mix hydroqouinine with tretinoin cream for 3 months and nothing so im at that point where im tired of this mark and want to get IPL but hear it is very dangerous leaving scars ans loosing fat so is it worth it?

MemberMember
(@heyybrighteyes)

Posted : 01/14/2013 1:12 am

OK i have had this mark for a year now due to a glycolic/ tca peel burn i put on aloe vera for a month and nothing so i left it alone completely for 2 months nothing then i went to derm he suggestive mix hydroqouinine with tretinoin cream for 3 months and nothing so im at that point where im tired of this mark and want to get IPL but hear it is very dangerous leaving scars ans loosing fat so is it worth it?

my suggestions (and what ive been doing to get rid of my : rash on my hand, mild rosacea, and post acne marks

are 1. african black soap 2. jojoba oil 3. lemon 4. green grape/baking soda mask/whole wheat flour mask 5. drinking a shot glass of brocolli and kale or spinach a day.

before these things i tried exfoliating the marks, or just doing yogurt mask, but i never noticed any long lasting improvements

the things i listed have helped so so much.

maybe they could for you too? i dont know 🙂

hope i could help somewhat. good luck to you !

MemberMember
(@miss-soloist)

Posted : 01/14/2013 5:36 am

You might want to try Recell Skin Therapy. Seems a lot safer in the longrun. http://www.avitamedical.com/?id=5&ob=1