Notifications
Clear all

Why I Hate Owndoc.com Reasons

MemberMember
(@kb2000)

Posted : 01/14/2014 8:21 am

I just found this thread over google and since it is indeed the first search result I have to chime in to some of these accusations.

Panos (also known as "panoslydios" on some forums) has been banned from several forums I frequent, including one where I am the head moderator and banned him myself. The reasons for getting rid of him were numerous but mostly due to him having a paranoid distrust of everything that he himself doesn't seem to understand. Such as in this case a company not selling to a country where they can't ensure delivery and will have to make a loss on refunds and lost products. On our communities he was banned for open but mostly private hateful messages against the people he didn't agree with. And even after several warnings going as far as trying to spread lies and flat out accusations against people being "shills of company X or company Y" because the majority didn't believe in his esoteric naturopathy and sometimes even dangerous claims such as homeopathy being a valid treatment of cancer.

He is a "loose cannon" and IMO his posts misinform and confuse people, and lower the quality of this forum. He doesn't listen, and he's here to agitate people.

I would not be sad to see him stop posting here. People need to be able to get accurate information here, without having to sift through a bunch of nonsense.

MemberMember
(@adina7)

Posted : 04/09/2014 11:47 am

Hello Sarah,

I am your friend and loyal customer from Romania.I am very sad that i can't order from you anymore and i am also sad i can't access your lovely site.Can you please help me.I need to buy from you.I know i never let you down.You know i am a very good customer and i thank you for having faith in me in the past and enabling my country so that i can order.

It deeply saddens me to hear you are ill...please read my last e-mail,maybe it will help you.Can you please(i beg of you)help me and let me order from you.Thank you.

MemberMember
(@panda12345)

Posted : 11/18/2020 2:21 am

Just for the record, Ive ordered twice now from this company and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Derminator.

MemberMember
(@kyecramer)

Posted : 04/18/2021 2:33 pm

I actually don't hate them they are a great company I am just trying to get in blocked from there site after a brief misunderstanding I did not mean to offend the site administrator which I must have I am just trying to buy this product for my after care on my cancer scars I just finished surgery a couple months ago and after asking why they blocked my card they banned me again I am very sorry I would still like to purchase your product.