Notifications
Clear all

Tca Peel Is Temporary

MemberMember
(@mysterytutor)

Posted : 11/15/2012 3:50 pm

I've used TCA Peels many times. I have light brown skin but excessive sunlight as a young teenager and lots of acne hyperpigmentation has made my skin darker and uneven. When I use TCA Peels and the skin comes off it looks very nice for a couple of days but then the darkening starts to come back slowly however my skin still looks better before the TCA Peel any tips on what to do? I do not want to use hydroquinone or products with synthetic chemicals for health reasons. Ingredients I do approve of include Chemical Peels and Azelaic Acid and Kojic Acid. If you do paste products with those ingredients here please make sure there are no synthetic chemicals in them please.

thank you for taking the time to help I really do appreciate it. I'm in a sticky situation here and I'm a guy with terrible self confidence because of these ugly marks on my face.

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 11/15/2012 8:27 pm

Since you want 100% natural ingredients, you're options are limited. You may just have to resolve yourself to be stuck with the pigmentation. Sounds harsh, but it's true.

Also, I see you get sun every day. You'll never get rid of hyper pigmentation if you do. That may be your problem right there and why the peel never lasts.