Notifications
Clear all

E-Matrix Sublative Rejuvination For Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/24/2012 3:45 pm

pretty interesting info i found. take a look and state what you think.

http://www.jvai.com/blog/acne-scarring-breakthrough-treatment-through-ematrix-sublative-rejuvenation/

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/24/2012 7:13 pm

take a look at the video on the site, the before and after of the lady with ice pick/ box scar is quite remarkable..

MemberMember
(@tokyogirl)

Posted : 07/24/2012 7:19 pm

I wouldn't bother with eMatrix. Some of these reviews are for the ablative fractional Co2 laser called Matrix, not eMatrix. It's worth a review if you're considering eMatrix:

http://www.realself....ematrix/reviews

Also, I find it hard to believe someone had noticeable improvement to acne scars after 1 month. eMatrix requires multiple treatments to see improvement.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 07/24/2012 7:29 pm

i live close to there you don't think its worth a try

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 07/24/2012 8:28 pm

sure its worth a try rob. you have nothing to loose .

@tokyo girl, keep in mind eveyrones case is completley different and eveyrone heals differently

MemberMember
(@tokyogirl)

Posted : 07/24/2012 8:30 pm

i live close to there you don't think its worth a try

I wouldn't bother with it, but as you know, I am a firm believer in ablative fractional co2 laser. If I'm going to spend $2500+ on treatment, it's going to be on a technology that's backed by multiple, unbiased scientific studies (not media, manufacturer or physician hype alone). That's me though. I am sure some people have seen improvement from eMatrix. I might consider it if I were dark skinned.

sure its worth a try rob. you have nothing to loose .

@tokyo girl, keep in mind eveyrones case is completley different and eveyrone heals differently

I said, "I wouldn't bother with eMatrix." I've already researched it for myself. That doesn't mean you shouldn't.. You did say, "state what you think," and that was my personal opinion of what I have & actually have not found on it.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 07/24/2012 8:57 pm

i gotta save lots of dough b4 i can do it anyway i'm a tool

MemberMember
(@sanjoseskin)

Posted : 08/16/2012 2:56 am

This came out a few years ago, has anyone done this and had any good results?

MemberMember
(@bucelee)

Posted : 02/22/2013 12:41 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhh just when i think okay ill try e matrix i read this ! now im more lost