Notifications
Clear all

Help Pics, Just Had Fraxel Restore Disaster

MemberMember
(@intel2011)

Posted : 10/31/2011 8:36 pm

6875493.jpg6875494.jpg

I had fraxel restore on multiple scars on my face just several hours ago (pics were just taken with phone).

The pics I have posted shows fraxel restore being done to a part of my face that didn't even have scars (totally unnecessary) and you can see two rolling scars that was not treated with the fraxel restore (technician missed it).

My problem is the vertical fraxel restore treated area (3 inches vertical) is now indented, towards the bottom you can see a quarter size indentation and with broken skin and still oozing....it was perfectly fine before, smooth and scar free....help???

What should I do?...the office I had this done are closed. I'm afraid of ending up with more scars then I came in with. damn...

Settings were 60 mj, level 7, and 8 passes.

luther316 liked
MemberMember
(@syn1122)

Posted : 10/31/2011 10:49 pm

your lucky bro i had the same thing that fucked up 80 % of my skin, with pitted scars rolling scars and 5 inches scars across my face. fraxels should not be used on certain asian skins. if used must be a very low setting.

MemberMember
(@intel2011)

Posted : 10/31/2011 11:37 pm

That area was not suppose to be treated cuz there was nothing wrong with it to begin with and she treated that area....now I have a depressed crater area and with the usual swelling...but that it freaking me out. I got several other area of my face and nothing like that spot....I think she when over that same spot too much.

Did yours craters from restore go away, bro? Its been 10 hours and mine is still oozing, wtf.

The skin looks ashy gray...can't really tell from the photo cuz of the lighting.

MemberMember
(@syn1122)

Posted : 10/31/2011 11:46 pm

yeah bro you wont be able to see result till later on, and see how bad it is or if it improve after the swelling passes , what i can suggest you do now is use some vitimin E cream, and also take vitimin c, your result isnt as bad as mine but i did notice alot of scars that fraxel created that was not there. If it was really bad you will be seening some lines like eletrical burning with zig zaging , if so then the setting was too high for your skin type and you are scar with red lines all over your face, mine was about 5 inch scaring across my face from it.

and alot of pitting scaring which was never ever did i have problems with pit scaring i went to get my face fraxel for redness couldnt believe how bad they messed up

stay out of the sun for a good few weeks because the sun will dry up the scar faster and if its not fully heal will attach prematury causing scars, or if its lost of collegene will have the same effect.

MemberMember
(@intel2011)

Posted : 10/31/2011 11:55 pm

Well it was partially my fault cuz I suggested those settings cuz other Asians on this forum, with darker skin, was using those settings...she was gonna go with 50 mj believe and lower level/passes but man, she shouldn't have done that area...there was no need. I see those zigzags and lines at that depressed area I got from restore...but its all distorted cuz that's where the oozing is coming out.

I don't know about vit-e, read ppl can built dermatitis...allergic reaction, but will see, definitely take vit c....looking into taking msm supplements.

I scar bad, so any scar that is depressed usually stay that way. you expect swelling not depression from laser. goodness...

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 11/01/2011 12:30 am

that is from fraxel restore? I was thinking restore wasn't strong enough to scar people like the fraxel repair would be. I'd say keep something like polysporin on it, it will probably take a while to get better, just stay away from the laser and hopefully get your money back!

MemberMember
(@intel2011)

Posted : 11/01/2011 6:42 am

that is from fraxel restore? I was thinking restore wasn't strong enough to scar people like the fraxel repair would be. I'd say keep something like polysporin on it, it will probably take a while to get better, just stay away from the laser and hopefully get your money back!

yes it's fraxel restore and i've put neosporin on it. i'm just pissed. woke up this morning, still looking horrid. indentation/crater and messed up

MemberMember
(@jewels45788)

Posted : 12/14/2016 5:28 pm

How did the results end up?