Notifications
Clear all

Tca Cross In Montreal / My Tca Cross Journey

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/12/2011 5:30 am

have any of your pores closed completely?

There are two on my nose, that were the most noticeable ones, that have almost closed completely.

this is Terrific news to me.

Did yo have any pores that looked kind of like linear lines? Like a small cut?

one more thing mate... when you said the pores you had on your nose are gone... do you mean as in 100 percent?

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/12/2011 1:38 pm

Did yo have any pores that looked kind of like linear lines? Like a small cut?

I have an area on my nose that has 2 big pores, very close to one another, so it looks like a line.

Those are improving nicely, also.

one more thing mate... when you said the pores you had on your nose are gone... do you mean as in 100 percent?

I did not say they were gone - I said they had almost closed completely.

So, no, not 100%. Mind you, it's only the first 2 weeks, after the first CROSS.

MemberMember
(@reeja)

Posted : 08/12/2011 2:00 pm

Thanks for all your detailed updates.

You should get a discount for all the business you're going to be sending Dr. Billick with your positive reviews ;)

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/12/2011 5:56 pm

Thanks for all your detailed updates.

You should get a discount for all the business you're going to be sending Dr. Billick with your positive reviews 😉

Haha! I wish.

As long as people get the care they need, I'm content. That being said, those who will be dropping my name as a referral, is good enough for me. 🙂

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/12/2011 6:37 pm

Had a little time to kill today, so here's a pic (going to stick with the left side of my face, since that's what I started with) 10 days after the first CROSS treatment.

If you compare it to the other pic http://www.acne.org/messageboard/post-a37299-.html , you can tell that the scabs and redness are practically all gone and some of the scarring has slowly begun improving (especially the lowest scar).

Edit: Check next post.

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/12/2011 7:07 pm

Decided to open a Photobucket account and put the photos all together, since this board has a limit on the amount of photos one can upload per thread, and its gallery takes 24 hours to approve pictures. Plus, it'll make it easier for those of you browsing.

Pre-CROSS:

Shortly After First CROSS:

4 Days After First CROSS:

10 Days After First CROSS:

MemberMember
(@sygge)

Posted : 08/13/2011 1:39 am

The last one is a little blurry on my computer, but from what I can see your scars look like they're healing really well. :)

MemberMember
(@slsl)

Posted : 08/13/2011 2:28 am

Your 10 days after one is blurry. :(

MemberMember
(@knot2ovious)

Posted : 08/13/2011 3:49 am

quick question once i use one toothpick on one scar, do i dispose that toothpick and use a new one, or do i stick with the same one for all my scars?

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/13/2011 2:54 pm

The last one is a little blurry on my computer, but from what I can see your scars look like they're healing really well. 🙂

Your 10 days after one is blurry. 🙁

Sorry about that. :S I guess it is a tad blurry, but you can still clearly see that the scabs and redness are nearly all gone. I'll take a better one at the 2 week mark.

quick question once i use one toothpick on one scar, do i dispose that toothpick and use a new one, or do i stick with the same one for all my scars?

I do not perform the TCA CROSS on myself, but I would assume the same applicator is used throughout one CROSS treatment.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/13/2011 7:58 pm

please let us know if ur scarred pores go away!

MemberMember
(@knot2ovious)

Posted : 08/14/2011 1:14 am

hey bro i did some tca cross on some of my scars. i have a few questions. some of the scars i poked with the toothpick did not frost, does that happen should i poke again? what are the downtimes, untill i can tca cross again?

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/14/2011 2:22 pm

hey bro i did some tca cross on some of my scars. i have a few questions. some of the scars i poked with the toothpick did not frost, does that happen should i poke again? what are the downtimes, untill i can tca cross again?

I'm no expert in the TCA CROSS method; like I said: I have it done professionally. That being said, from my knowledge, the scars that are CROSSED should frost (all mine did).

And it's suggested there be, at-least, one month between CROSS treatments, but it all really depends on how and/or when your skin heals.

Good luck with your treatment.

MemberMember
(@knot2ovious)

Posted : 08/14/2011 2:49 pm

thanks SAM for your quick response. one last question i applied vaseline jelly on my skin after the posttreatment (when i am at home), but what should i apply when i go out on a sunny day? should i use sunscreen only? vaseline jelly only? or both mixed?

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/14/2011 3:34 pm

thanks SAM for your quick response. one last question i applied vaseline jelly on my skin after the posttreatment (when i am at home), but what should i apply when i go out on a sunny day? should i use sunscreen only? vaseline jelly only? or both mixed?

I have no idea; I was told to avoid the sun. I'm assuming that would make sunscreen a must. And I only apply my post-treatment cream, at night, before going to bed.

MemberMember
(@knot2ovious)

Posted : 08/15/2011 3:34 am

hey sam for that cream Cicaplast, do u apply it on ur skin while the scab is on, or when ur scab is forming? btw thank you for giving us more info on your tca cross.

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/15/2011 11:19 am

hey sam for that cream Cicaplast, do u apply it on ur skin while the scab is on, or when ur scab is forming? btw thank you for giving us more info on your tca cross.

I began applying Cicaplast post-CROSS treatment.

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/16/2011 4:55 pm

As promised, 2 weeks after first CROSS and not blurry.

14 Days After First CROSS:

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/16/2011 5:21 pm

As promised, 2 weeks after first CROSS and not blurry.

14 Days After First CROSS:

err, anyway you can make the photo higher quality?

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/16/2011 8:08 pm

err, anyway you can make the photo higher quality?

I'll see if I can hire a Pulitzer Prize winner for a photo-shoot.

The quality is fine; you see the icepicks and redness clearly. Let's not get too picky.

MemberMember
(@sygge)

Posted : 08/16/2011 11:21 pm

Your skin is looking really good. :)

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/17/2011 12:09 pm

Your skin is looking really good. 🙂

I noticed, this morning, that one of the scars on my left cheek, has practically closed up. On the last picture, it would be one of the scars that is located in the middle of the cheek, the one on the right, facing the earlobe. 😀

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/18/2011 2:14 am

Your skin is looking really good. 🙂

I noticed, this morning, that one of the scars on my left cheek, has practically closed up. On the last picture, it would be one of the scars that is located in the middle of the cheek, the one on the right, facing the earlobe. 😀

i literally started bursting out laughing with that pulitzer prize joke hahaha, thanks man, that was a great laugh.

Wow, a scar has healed completely? I wonder how tca cross will work for a scarred pore that is barely scarred.

gl

MemberMember
(@the-caked-crusader)

Posted : 08/18/2011 1:03 pm

i literally started bursting out laughing with that pulitzer prize joke hahaha, thanks man, that was a great laugh.

We must keep our sense of humor. 😆

Wow, a scar has healed completely? I wonder how tca cross will work for a scarred pore that is barely scarred.

gl

Not completely, but closed up, practically. Every scar is showing improvement.

Thank you.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/22/2011 5:22 am

damn man.. if this works out as well as it has so far, i might travel to montreal myself and get it done!