Notifications
Clear all

hi whats the best treatment for shallow kind of box scar?

MemberMember
(@rumah)

Posted : 04/25/2011 9:06 am

so...i starting breaking out 2 years back but last year in june i had the worst breakout with cystic pimples all over my face,.... i got cysts on my cheeks again and again.... so after my skin healed i noticed some icepick scars near my jawline there was like 6 icepicks very small ones ang i got 2 boxscars( 1 almost 1cm and other .5 cm) exactly in the middle of my cheek....

i was looking for a treatment since october...then 2 months back i noticed when i wake up mt icepicks are never there but as the day passes they start appearing...i was weird !! but last month i noticed that all 6 of them were gone...without any treatment...and i m sure they were icepicks coz i used to fill concealer in them...they were deeeep... so i was left with 2 boxscars and on this site i was asking for a perfect treatment coz i had no idea...my self confidence was shattered ...boxscars are always there even if u r wearing lots of makeup u can clearly see the depressions....

3 days back my fiancee came and i was complaining about my scars...and 2 days back when i woke up i felt my scar is 50% gone... i was like surprised or shocked i dont knw....

yesterday it looked 75% gone....and i really stunned!

and today when i woke up there was no depression... i was getting ready to go for shopping and i was holding concealer and thinking ...where should i apply it??

i got ready and again looked very closely there was no scar!!

there is no scar left!!

my fiancee is very religious he used to say it would heal dont worry and i always replied scars dont heal by themselves... they should be treated,excised etc!!

but now i believe... its just that i m not using any product on my scars...i left them on their own!! i cant believe it!

but i m happy and confident:) AGAIN!!

What? so these scars just magically disappeared? Maybe they were EXTREMELY superficial. Did you ever use anything on your skin, like benzoyl peroxide etc? Or nothing at all?

Maybe these were not scars at all, just your mind was playing tricks on you?

Anyways, be happy they are gone!

no they were actually scars i send my pics to a member of this site and he told me it was a classic boxscar...and it has happened to me before with my icepicks and now with boxscars...

may i see a photo please? thanks

i dont have my before pic...so there is no use of after pics too

MemberMember
(@jessielu)

Posted : 02/09/2012 5:41 pm

That is awesome! I have a few shallow scars that I am hoping will go away. How old were they when they did?

MemberMember
(@lange)

Posted : 02/11/2012 9:48 pm

I've been doing salicylic acid peels recently and over the course of 2 weeks, I've seen 20% improvement (conservatively, sometimes, I can barely notice it and it started out almost 1mm deep)

MemberMember
(@nasser1)

Posted : 04/30/2012 1:33 pm

so...i starting breaking out 2 years back but last year in june i had the worst breakout with cystic pimples all over my face,.... i got cysts on my cheeks again and again.... so after my skin healed i noticed some icepick scars near my jawline there was like 6 icepicks very small ones ang i got 2 boxscars( 1 almost 1cm and other .5 cm) exactly in the middle of my cheek....

i was looking for a treatment since october...then 2 months back i noticed when i wake up mt icepicks are never there but as the day passes they start appearing...i was weird !! but last month i noticed that all 6 of them were gone...without any treatment...and i m sure they were icepicks coz i used to fill concealer in them...they were deeeep... so i was left with 2 boxscars and on this site i was asking for a perfect treatment coz i had no idea...my self confidence was shattered ...boxscars are always there even if u r wearing lots of makeup u can clearly see the depressions....

3 days back my fiancee came and i was complaining about my scars...and 2 days back when i woke up i felt my scar is 50% gone... i was like surprised or shocked i dont knw....

yesterday it looked 75% gone....and i really stunned!

and today when i woke up there was no depression... i was getting ready to go for shopping and i was holding concealer and thinking ...where should i apply it??

i got ready and again looked very closely there was no scar!!

there is no scar left!!

my fiancee is very religious he used to say it would heal dont worry and i always replied scars dont heal by themselves... they should be treated,excised etc!!

but now i believe... its just that i m not using any product on my scars...i left them on their own!! i cant believe it!

but i m happy and confident:) AGAIN!!

is this a dream or what ? I don't understand.

I've heard that sometimes scars fade with time but not ice pick scars which is strange.

Anyways , I am happy for you :)

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 06/22/2013 1:34 pm

lol!

this thread is funny!