Notifications
Clear all

Carboxytherapy- has anyone had it?

MemberMember
(@april-2)

Posted : 11/25/2010 9:07 am

When I went in for my fillers a few weeks ago the doctor said she would like to put me on a 5 step treatment plan. Part of which was Carboxytherapy. I wondered if anyone here has had this treatment and what their experiences were?

I had never heard of it before my consultation, and here is what is said about it on my doctors site:

Carbon Dioxide Therapy or Carboxytherapy, the miracle gas, has been touted as the biggest beauty breakthrough since Botox, and is now available in South Africa at Skin Renewal. Worldwide, Carboxytherapy is rapidly becoming known as the leading skin rejuvenation treatment. It is a safe, minimally invasive clinically proven method to rejuvenate, restore, and recondition the skin and treat wrinkles, laxity, cellulite and stretch marks. Therapy involves injecting tiny amounts of Carbon dioxide (CO2) beneath the skin to break down fatty deposits and stimulate collagen production. The treatment has no downtime and a single session can take between fifteen minutes and an hour. In short, Carboxytherapy is a simple and safe procedure for beautiful, younger looking skin.

It is A45 per treatment here...(South Africa) but we are much cheaper for scar treatment than the Uk and states frmo what I can tell...ie Fraxel is A500 here.

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 01/03/2013 11:14 pm

Curious if you ever had this done; fascinating info out there on it and I've seen some great before and afters from this.

MemberMember
(@maldition)

Posted : 01/03/2013 11:26 pm

this is crap

Curious if you ever had this done; fascinating info out there on it and I've seen some great before and afters from this.

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 01/04/2013 12:23 am

this is crap

scam

Why do you say that?

Have you had it done?

MemberMember
(@maldition)

Posted : 01/04/2013 7:28 am

this is crap

scam

Why do you say that?

Have you had it done?

Could say I'm an expert in scam, I have years here and I researched a lot of shit and I can say that all this and more as lasers and peels is bullshit.

I have not done this but if you have specifically investigated. and believe me I've done a lot and a lot of shit has failed (Bee venom, and many experimental shit too many people do not have access because it does not investigate).

If your problem is not very serious, I think your best desist and take care of other issues.