Notifications
Clear all

Dermaheal Stem C'rum SR Review

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 07/30/2012 12:56 pm

I would be interested in someone comparing the healing after cross or dermabrasion, dermastamping with polysporin versus this c'rum. Because they would both then be moist wound healing rather than testing the dry scab healing versus the moist would healing with the c'rum. The reason you healed faster this time could be just because you kept it moist. You could have just put vaseline on it and it healed in three days. I usually always heal in three days when I keep things moist. Let us know your results a little later on to see if this really does improve your skin, rather than just speed healing. Thanks for the review!

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 07/30/2012 1:08 pm

I would be interested in someone comparing the healing after cross or dermabrasion, dermastamping with polysporin versus this c'rum. Because they would both then be moist wound healing rather than testing the dry scab healing versus the moist would healing with the c'rum. The reason you healed faster this time could be just because you kept it moist. You could have just put vaseline on it and it healed in three days. I usually always heal in three days when I keep things moist. Let us know your results a little later on to see if this really does improve your skin, rather than just speed healing. Thanks for the review!

Stem C'rum isn't moist. It's incredibly watery, dries up on your face after a while. I used to combine it with a moisturizer for healing (Terproline Professional).

if this really does improve your skin, rather than just speed healing.

Kind of the same thing. The faster your skin heals after a treatment the better the potential results will be. Scars form because of delayed and prolonged injury to the skin.

MemberMember
(@dragonn)

Posted : 07/30/2012 3:45 pm

you know about my recent purchase. So I caved and bought the super-expensive ($500) stem c'rum but when I think about the thousands of dollars I've already spent on other kind of treatments, it doesn't seem like a lot. It came with 6 vials and you are supposed to either perform dermabrasion, laser resurfacing or needling before applying the product to your skin. I've already done one treatment and can notice a significant difference. I would say about a 60% improvement. What I did was use these microdermabrasion pads that I bought on ebay a while back and scrubbed pretty aggressively over my two scars. FYI, they are actually surgical scars that have been extremely hard to treat (lasers/dermabrasion/needling) and if this works on my scars then I figure they've got to help those with acne scars. After I did that, I used my dermastamp to poke tons of holes into the scars as well. Needless to say I was pretty aggressive and the whole!

area is bright pink right now. I'm not too worried about the pigmentation coming back because it always does and mind you, I have dark skin. I was very aggressive because I wanted to make sure that the stem c'rum would reach the deep dermal layers. The scabs fell off much faster than usual as well. When I usually perform dermabrasion or needling on my scars, the scabs take at least 5 or 6 days to fall off but this time, I performed the dermabrasion and needling and used the stem c'rum on a Wednesday night and the scabs fell off on saturday morning which I felt was very promising from the start. Anyway, I'm not on here often but I just wanted to share my good news with you all because I know a lot of people find something that works for them and then they don't come back to tell us. If you have any questions, I'll try to come back and check often and to answer any that you might have. I can honestly say that I think that the stem C'rum might be the answer I was looking for !

all these years. I am so shocked by how well and how fast it i!

s workin

g. fyi, i purchased it on the dermaheal website and it is not the "SR" version but the regular stem c'rum. take care everyone

sou

My apologies ....my stupid iPhone deleted the beginning of my message. It started with .... Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know about my recent purchase....

Hi sousou_bella,

I remember reading your posts about deepfx and you seemed pleased with the results.

Did they not end up being very significant improvements? I'm looking into doing deepfx so just wondering!

MemberMember
(@sousou_bella)

Posted : 07/30/2012 4:34 pm

hi draggon....the deepFX helped a little bit but honestly ...this is the biggest and quickest improvement I've seen with anything I've done. I actually cried yesterday because that's how happy I was. and yes, the serum feels just like water , so your skin is dry within minutes. I would actually wait 25 minutes after applying the serum to then apply the aquaphor on top. I usually just use aquaphor or Vaseline. I don't want to tell u what to do but if I could do it all over again, I would of just done what I'm doing now, which is manual dermabrasion, combined with the needling and then the stem c'rum. I'm sooooo shocked it worked , trust me...but it's the only thing that has given me this much improvement so fast. I actually applied makeup today and one of the scars was hardly visible. I'm elated if you can't already tell. Anything else, let me know. O and one more thing, when I go to sleep, I apply the stem c'rum again, wait 20 minutes, then apply helichrysum mixed with rosehip seed oil (about 10 part rosehip, to one part helichrysum.

Sou

MemberMember
(@dragonn)

Posted : 07/30/2012 5:39 pm

That's awesome! I'm really glad you're getting results!! I was told by a derm I recently saw that he'd either do fraxel restore or dermabrasion on me, but I do have an olive skin tone so idk. Anyway, what I'm getting at is how long was the downtime when you did the dermabrading yourself? And how long ago did you do this? Do you think there was any microswelling?

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 07/30/2012 8:03 pm

That is interesting. Did you apply right after your manual dermabrasion and needling? you would think if you had pinpoint bleeding the watery c'rum would not get in there good. So you applied every night? I would be interested in this, but you could just still have microswelling. I have done a similar dermabrasion and needling to myself and it does look better at first. I think I would rather just do aggressive dermastamp rather than dermabrasion, hopefully that would be enough for the c'rum to work. $500 is more managable than laser surgery $$

MemberMember
(@sousou_bella)

Posted : 07/31/2012 12:01 am

Yes Tricia, you're def right about the micro swelling except it is so different this time. Every time I look into the mirror , I'm just shocked because I'm waiting for it to look like it did before but it keeps getting better and to think that I still have 5 vials left to perform a treatment in maybe a month or two and after that if it's still needed. I do agree that I believe that c'rum is so potent that just derma rolling prior to applying the c'rum would be enough trauma to the skin for the c'rum to absorb. Only time will tell, and I will def let you all know if the scars continue to get better or not but I believe this is the real deal for me at least (we are all different). And yes, I performed the dermabrasion manually (with dermabrasion pads that i bought on ebay) and then used the dermastamp - I was pretty aggressive. I applied the c'rum immediately after (of course i cleaned the wound with rubbing alcohol first) stamping/dermabrasion and continued every day and night. I would just squirt a tiny bit onto the area and gently rubbed it in (remember to keep everything clean and sanitary since these are wounds). I would clean the area with rubbing alcohol once a day for the first two days to b safe otherwise i found soap and water to be fine. And yes, 500$ is much better than a one time deepFX treatment that cost me a 1000$ for two little zaps on a small little area on my forehead.

downtime was about 3 days as far as having a scab goes ....once the scab fell off...the area was bright pink and it still is...now i just apply makeup to cover up the pinkness until the pigment comes back. The area did weep a little bit on the first day ...even the second day a bit, so that gives u an idea of how fast the healing was if it was weeping one day and then healed up within two days of that.

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 08/04/2012 2:36 pm

I think I am going to try this stuff out with .5 dermaroller every few days and then perhaps dermastamp on the worst scars every 6 weeks. While reading about it again, I noticed it can be injected. Has anyone ever injected or read of anyone who injected this stuff into scars? I think it's been done more for hair loss. I guess it would be similar to LaViv then because you would be injected stem cells into the scar, except these are adipose derived and not custom made from skin behind your ear. Also are there any restrictions with this product, like can you do LED lights after? Any products to avoid with it? Any updates appreciated, I know it is a lot of $$ but I've decided not to go back to the doctors so want to try something.

MemberMember
(@slee3)

Posted : 08/05/2012 1:04 pm

Hey Tricia and everybody else related to this post,

Ive been following this thread for a couple of weeks now, and I feel it necessary to make a post just to give back to the community (sorry Ive just been super lazy). Anyways, Ive been seeing a acupuncturist/esthetician for about 8 months now. She has been using the same product that you guys have been talking, link listed below:

http://dermahealproducts.com/dermaheal-sr-skin-rejuvenating-solution-mesotherapy.html

Anyways, in the beginning I would go see her to the treatment once a week (always on Saturday) because there is about a 3 day downtime, since she applies the serum while doing pretty deep skin needling (with one of those skin needling devices, not sure what it is called, but it is a single needle very small in diameter, where she would just puncture with it all around my face). The process would be

1) Apply numbing cream all over my face, and wait about 15-20 minutes to let the numbing cream settle in and take into effect.

2) Take off the numbing cream, and start applying the dermaheal serum with usually a syringe over one side of my face. She would use one of those dermarollers to just sort of "rub" the serum within my face. Then she would use the skin needle device and start making punctures all over my scars, usually at light/medium depth.

3) Apply another batch of the dermaheal serum, and then start penetrating at a much deeper level, deep enough level to the point where you are in excruciating pain.

4) apply final batch of dermaheal over the face again.

5) Do the same thing for the left side.

6) Afterwords, she would then use this cold metal circular device, (not sure what it is called) and start applying these hydrating moistuirzers over my face while rubbing the cold metal piece all over my face. I believe this is used in order to "cool down" my face and moisturize it at the same time. Because after the deep skin needling, my face is COMPLETELY red and it looks like a very very bad sunburn. That is why there is usually a 2-3 day downtime, you cannot go out at all.

7) lastly applies more moisturizers and sunblock lotion, and then im done.

Anyways, overall I would say I have had about 15 of these treatments so far. The level of my scarring on my face is pretty bad, because I have a lot all over my cheeks and temple areas. Before I start the treatment, my scars were pretty deep, but after these 15 treatments of HA acid injections with deep skin needling, I would say in terms of scar depth, that it has improved a lot! but in terms of how the scars look, since I have so many, you can still see a lot of them, but I have noticed major improvement. If you were to ask % wise, it is hard to measure, but I would say it has improved 30-35%. Im still not satisfied however simply due to the fact that it isn't perfect, I know I will never reach perfection, but Im still looking for other options that may improve the level of severity of my acne scars.

please note: doing this type of treatment is a slow process, but it does work, especially in improving the depth of your scars. Im still debating whether or not I should continue on with this treatment or go the fast/impatient route by doing laser surgery. Im particularly interested in the Mixto and I am highly debating whether or not I should go the laser route for the quick fix. But like I said, this is a great option to go with, I have noticed depth improvement, but scars are still visible which is why Im thinking about doing laser next to smooth and even out my face.

Anyways, any other questions just PM me.

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 08/07/2012 5:47 pm

Thanks for the review, nice to know someone else likes the products. That product is different that the $450 stem cell c'rum though, I actually called today to ask if the product is recommended after dermaroller or could possibly be injected like the SR version says it can be. She actually said this version is so strong she wouldn't recommend injecting because it might cause inflammation for a few days. She said it needed room to disperse because of the strength. She also didn't recommend dermarolling or dermastamping with anything larger than a 1mm as it could cause a little redness and inflammation. She said if you wait while then you can use it later but directly after might be irritating, but you could be fine, she made it sound like they say that to be safe and not get in trouble. I did get mine in the mail and have been using it and it doesn't seem irritating in the least, it does just go on like water. I noticed a softening of my skin but nothing too dramatic so far. I think I will incorporate it will a .5 mm roller every few days and see what I notice.

MemberMember
(@sousou_bella)

Posted : 08/08/2012 2:24 pm

Tricia, as far as I know, no, there are no products that you should avoid using with the serum. I do have an update as far as my treatment with the C'rum goes. I have definitely noticed a difference with the texture irregularities of the scars but what I am realizing now is that I think at this point the majority of my problem with my scars are the tethering that is holding down the tissue and creating the shadow effect so I need to change my approach and stop worrying about the textural difference and focus on the tethering and look into dermal fillers and possible subcision. So for the record, there was an improvement with the c'rum but not as much as I had previously thought. I would say more of a 15% improvement. Sorry guys!! But again, I believe if texture irregularities are the majority of your scarring problem than you'd probably see a much bigger difference than what I saw just because I witnessed how fast my scars healed with the dermabrasion when I applied the c'rum. Also, it's been about two weeks since I performed the treatment and my pigment in the scars are back to normal and mind you I am a darker skinned individual and it usually takes much longer for the color to come back. It's weird because I never thought that that was my problem but I performed the stretching test where you stretch the scars to see if they "disappear" and I saw a huge improvement. Would anyone have and advice for me on fillers and has anyone injected fillers into their own skin themselves?

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 08/08/2012 9:11 pm

Thanks for following up! Sorry you are down to 15% improvement, but maybe you will see more collagen growth in the months to come. I think needling does provide some slow improvement, even on the tethered scars, because it is breaking them up to a degree. I have tried fillers, and it never works quite right for me. It may be the answer for you though. So far the c'rum is okay for me, I do notice a healthy glow from it and it doesn't seem to break me out which is always good. I did put it on a cut on my thumb but I don't notice any faster healing. I did get a 40% of discount when I bought it and I think now they are giving 30% off from one of their sites if you like them on facebook you get a code, good for any product. I'll update later if I notice any better texture!

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 08/09/2012 9:59 am

Thanks for the review, nice to know someone else likes the products. That product is different that the $450 stem cell c'rum though, I actually called today to ask if the product is recommended after dermaroller or could possibly be injected like the SR version says it can be. She actually said this version is so strong she wouldn't recommend injecting because it might cause inflammation for a few days. She said it needed room to disperse because of the strength. She also didn't recommend dermarolling or dermastamping with anything larger than a 1mm as it could cause a little redness and inflammation. She said if you wait while then you can use it later but directly after might be irritating, but you could be fine, she made it sound like they say that to be safe and not get in trouble. I did get mine in the mail and have been using it and it doesn't seem irritating in the least, it does just go on like water. I noticed a softening of my skin but nothing too dramatic so far. I think I will incorporate it will a .5 mm roller every few days and see what I notice.

I think she's just hyping up her product. It's completely safe to use with a 1.5mm dermaroller. I wouldn't bother using it with a 0.5mm if it's for scarring. Use at least a 1.0mm.

Also, I would combine the Stem C'rum with something like this -

http://www.h-m-i.gr/vial-bioflash-5-ml/

Or -

http://www.mesotech.de/bioact.html

Not really necessary but this will provide complete topical nutrition for your skin. And of course use a moisturizer of some kind to keep your skin moist. Terproline Professional is always good and i'm about to try Mesoestetic Post Laser Cream.

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 08/09/2012 3:21 pm

I think she's just hyping up her product. It's completely safe to use with a 1.5mm dermaroller. I wouldn't bother using it with a 0.5mm if it's for scarring. Use at least a 1.0mm.

Also, I would combine the Stem C'rum with something like this -

http://www.h-m-i.gr/...-bioflash-5-ml/

Or -

http://www.mesotech.de/bioact.html

Not really necessary but this will provide complete topical nutrition for your skin. And of course use a moisturizer of some kind to keep your skin moist. Terproline Professional is always good and i'm about to try Mesoestetic Post Laser Cream.

Thanks for the advice. I agree I don't think this would hurt after deeper dermarolling or stamping but she did seem genuinely concerned, maybe just for liability reasons. They actually say on their website that the SR version can be injected just under the skin, but I guess with the stronger c'rum it is not recommended because of the possible inflammation. One think I have been doing on areas that I treat a little more aggressive, is put the c'rum and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then put polysporin on. I think the polysporin helps heal faster, but there is the issue where an aesthetician told me not to put any anti-inflammatory product on after dermarolling. Not even ice. But I have been doing the LED lights to make the c'rum penetrate more. Too bad this stuff is so much money it will probably prevent me from buying it again, even though I think it is a good product, just not going to miraculously get rid of scars.

MemberMember
(@nenuphar)

Posted : 05/13/2013 1:23 pm

Hey guys, thank you all for this great info and your input!

I am about to start dermarolling/dermastamping using Dermaheal Stem Crum SR. I will report my experience here and keep you posted. Hope it does at least something...:/

MemberMember
(@nenuphar)

Posted : 05/23/2013 12:02 pm

I think I am going to try this stuff out with .5 dermaroller every few days and then perhaps dermastamp on the worst scars every 6 weeks. While reading about it again, I noticed it can be injected. Has anyone ever injected or read of anyone who injected this stuff into scars? I think it's been done more for hair loss. I guess it would be similar to LaViv then because you would be injected stem cells into the scar, except these are adipose derived and not custom made from skin behind your ear. Also are there any restrictions with this product, like can you do LED lights after? Any products to avoid with it? Any updates appreciated, I know it is a lot of $$ but I've decided not to go back to the doctors so want to try something.

Hi, I hope you dont mind, I just wanted to make a little comment on this... You guys might already know but just to be sure. The Stem Crum is not the same thing as LaViv. For LaViv, they take a sample of your skin, they culture it to get more fibroblasts and then they inject them to your skin. With the serum, they just culture an adipose tissue derived stem cell in a medium and then take the medium with all the growth factors the stem cell has released to it and make the serum out of it.. It would be impossible to put any cell into the serum as it would simply die... Plus I think you can only use your own cultured cells for any injections otherwise there would be an immune system reaction...