Notifications
Clear all

EMU OIL (READ THIS!)

MemberMember
(@mach1)

Posted : 04/11/2010 2:38 am

I've actually been thinking about buying this stuff for a while, before I saw this thread. From that [Removed], should I get the Emu Oil Moisturizer or just the Pure Emu Oil? I'd be layering it on top of DMAE and under sunscreen.

MemberMember
(@david1017)

Posted : 04/12/2010 12:42 am

I am a believer. Emu oil rocks. I only use it at night before I go to bed. And I go heavy on the oil. (about 4-5 layers), massage it in. I think it's non-comedogenic! (although oleic acid is comedogenic).

MemberMember
(@wesclo)

Posted : 04/12/2010 1:03 am

well iv'e got heaps of red marks, i recently started getting some cysts around the jawline and neck and all of a sudden they're having some kind of fuckin jamboree so im getting emu oil this week see if i can heal these suckers up

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/21/2010 7:22 pm

Any updates?

MemberMember
(@amyelizabeth94)

Posted : 04/21/2010 9:22 pm

I bought emu oil a couple weeks ago and used it on a very fresh redmark (1 day old). While it's still there, it has definitely faded faster than normal.

I was also using it after a lactic acid peel, but I think it may be giving me blackheads...

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/26/2010 8:22 am

I'm pretty much red mark free.

Well, like 95% red mark free. Still have a few slighty pinkish spots. But thats because my skin is so pae ooking from lack of sun due to accutane.

CHECK out THE ACNE KILLER

MemberMember
(@kforkate)

Posted : 04/26/2010 9:57 am

i have 2 bright red scabby places that just don't seem to be healing up after a week. how do you think the emu oil will affect this?

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/26/2010 2:53 pm

i have 2 bright red scabby places that just don't seem to be healing up after a week. how do you think the emu oil will affect this?

From my experience.......it will work. But thats me. This stuff worked wonders for me. It was like magic. Buy it and try it. What do you got to lose. Hell, if it dont work.....then add it to the bunch of other things you tried that didnt work.

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 04/26/2010 3:53 pm

Ah man it never ends haha

MemberMember
(@kforkate)

Posted : 04/26/2010 3:58 pm

i got some a couple weeks ago so i'm gonna start using it diligently on these places. i just really hope i can get some kind of improvement (at least get a pinkish tone) in the next month bc i have a lot of important things coming up.

MemberMember
(@kforkate)

Posted : 04/27/2010 12:04 pm

ok, i'm a believer, can definitely see a change!

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/27/2010 12:09 pm

ok, i'm a believer, can definitely see a change!

Stick with it. Seriously.

Im so glad it works for you.

😥

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/29/2010 8:32 am

Love it!

MemberMember
(@kforkate)

Posted : 04/29/2010 4:57 pm

this is really helping. question though, did you find that it continued to improve or did things slow down with the fading after a certain point?

MemberMember
(@onelittleone)

Posted : 04/29/2010 5:08 pm

just want to say thanks guys/girls i got me some emu oil from a local vitamin store i just made sure it was 100% emu oil

in 4 days my red marks are gone i love this stuff

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/29/2010 6:19 pm

this is really helping. question though, did you find that it continued to improve or did things slow down with the fading after a certain point?

On fresh marks they completely disappear. Dont know about old marks because I dont have any.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/29/2010 6:22 pm

just want to say thanks guys/girls i got me some emu oil from a local vitamin store i just made sure it was 100% emu oil

in 4 days my red marks are gone i love this stuff

So happy. Youre welcome.

MemberMember
(@kforkate)

Posted : 04/29/2010 7:12 pm

On fresh marks they completely disappear. Dont know about old marks because I dont have any.

most of mine are fresh so i will stay hopeful. i found this picture of a guy at emusource dot com that treated facial burns with emu oil for 10 days. remarkable recovery if it is true.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 04/30/2010 10:10 am

This stuff really does work wonders.

I love the EMU!

MemberMember
(@ericc)

Posted : 05/01/2010 1:22 am

I've been using Emu Oil for awhile now. Just stopped Accutane while 2 months into it, bout 2 weeks ago.

Still applying Emu Oil. But the only problem is Old red Marks.

God are they depressing !

MemberMember
(@mies)

Posted : 05/08/2010 7:53 am

Has anyone seen that the emu oil would have helped with indented/pitted/depressed scars at all?

MemberMember
(@acnevsme)

Posted : 05/08/2010 7:55 am

Has anyone seen that the emu oil would have helped with indented/pitted/depressed scars at all?

sorry to break your bubble but there is nothing that can get rid of that kind of scaring...maybe for redmarks yeah

MemberMember
(@kforkate)

Posted : 05/08/2010 10:02 am

i have 2 giganto cysts right now, should emu oil help them go down? i have not picked.

MemberMember
(@realtalk)

Posted : 05/08/2010 5:19 pm

i have 2 giganto cysts right now, should emu oil help them go down? i have not picked.

It should

MemberMember
(@kforkate)

Posted : 05/10/2010 11:51 am

welllllllllll i was naughty and drained the cysts because they were at a point where i could and so painful! ended up getting 3 on one cheek. one is completely flat and almost faded, 2nd one is almost flat and still red but looking good, 3rd is a little different more like a giant blackhead, super bright red and scabbed last night. i have the emu oil on it now and the scab is moist and a white/fleshy color.