Notifications
Clear all

Combo Treatment: Subsicion + Fraxel + Re-Cell

MemberMember
(@amp2695)

Posted : 04/07/2018 4:34 pm

dang its crazy reading all of this and how he had much success w a few subcisions and fraxels. Now with technology that is better like infini its crazy what he could have achieved.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/08/2018 6:09 am

@Amp2695Please don't compare your situation to others. Different scars, genetics, different healing capabilities, ages, health conditions. Everyone is specific and individual. Scars are not universal. Treatment must be customized to the individuals issue and desired outcome. This is why some people are bitter. They have done 10X the treatments and their outcome is a very low % of success of others.

MemberMember
(@seattlegal90)

Posted : 04/28/2018 10:13 pm

here is one that gave me hope once upon a time as my scars were similar to his, i think i have more ice pic scars these days from never ending acne... Is there still some visible scarring.. yes.. but i I would never worry about my skin again if i could get that much improvement, ugh.. maybe someday *fingers crossed* lol

Also, mr. matt had great results ( hes in that post too) i dont know if he still comes around here anymore, people like him leave when they reach satisfying results.

MemberMember
(@nemesis-89)

Posted : 03/06/2019 7:42 pm

Hello friends.I know long timepassed from when last time Ernestoria visited the site and I know many of you are curious what is he doing now.

So I find him in the internet and I can say he become a really successful person in his life.

Go and check his site to see what am I talking about

http://expanding-leadership.com/about/ernesto-moreno/

He also has instagram and twitter account if you want to ask him question you can find him there

Miran and Ikus903 liked
MemberMember
(@rakimaki99)

Posted : 05/23/2020 10:53 am

MemberMember
(@dudleydoright)

Posted : 05/31/2020 7:36 am

WOW, this post is legendary. It has been around almost as long as I have. Everybody was talking about Ernesto back then. I am happy to see he is still doing great. He is an Acne Scar Legend.

MemberMember
(@michelleconde18gmail-com)

Posted : 06/30/2022 4:42 am

On 2/8/2010 at 9:27 PM, mickey99 said:

Hi Ernestoria

Thanks for getting back to me and telling me about your skin graft. I would have liked to have left the skin graft dressing on for longer too but I was going back to work the next day so had to take it off. It's now healed ok. It's still quite pink but I think it's slowly fading.

Glad to hear you're happy with your progress so far. It will be interesting to find out how the stem cell treatment improves things further as well. I considered having the stem cells but would have had to wait longer to save the extra money needed.

I've still got the areas of hypopigmentation as I expected. I think they're getting pigmentation but it's a slow process so I can't tell. When you look at yourself in the mirror every day I think it's sometimes hard to notice changes which are happening gradually.

Mickey99

If you see this, can you PLEASE provide an update? How does the area look like now?