Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Scarless Healing

MemberMember
(@delcabe30)

Posted : 08/18/2022 2:03 pm

good afternoon, first of all I apologize for my bad English, I do it with a translator, I see that there is a group on telegram called verteporfine research and another called KK scar revision, where there is a person who had several scars treated with verteporfine In Turkey, he publishes photos of the progress of the scars and so he shows if verteporfin works, he also gives names of doctors who are using verteporfin to treat scars.

-6050960938804295624_121.jpg

-6043840561632360690_121.jpg

MemberMember
(@simonzaramagmail-com)

Posted : 08/19/2022 11:26 am

21 hours ago, delcabe30 said:

good afternoon, first of all I apologize for my bad English, I do it with a translator, I see that there is a group on telegram called verteporfine research and another called KK scar revision, where there is a person who had several scars treated with verteporfine In Turkey, he publishes photos of the progress of the scars and so he shows if verteporfin works, he also gives names of doctors who are using verteporfin to treat scars.

What are we looking at? Is that before and after? Is the second one supposed to be better? 

MemberMember
(@delcabe30)

Posted : 08/19/2022 11:37 am

8 minutes ago, rosamelia666 said:

Que estamos mirando? eso es antes y despues? Se supone que el segundo es mejor?

These are some images that he has published of the evolution that he has had, they are different scars, in the second he says that the scar is flat and that it is only hyperpigmented after 90 days, he is showing images of the evolution of 50 scars that he has throughout the body, some have improved quite well. Sorry for my english so bad i do it with translator.

MemberMember
(@niketgandhir)

Posted : 08/21/2022 1:13 pm

I wonder when will this misery end

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 08/25/2022 12:21 pm

On 8/21/2022 at 2:13 PM, NagarNikku_ said:

I wonder when will this misery end

Maybe never

MemberMember
(@simonzaramagmail-com)

Posted : 08/25/2022 4:45 pm

On 6/17/2022 at 10:43 PM, presn said:

Here is another scarless hydrogel company that is really promising coming from the University of Toronto. Unlike Sunogel, they have been giving frequent updates (last one is may 2022) and have investment from TWO major firms. In a 2020 interview, they claimed that it will be available for surgical use in 2-3 YEARS (The pandemic likely slowed this down a bit; although they just have been designated as a type VI medical device in Canada). This one is legit and likely coming very soon. I will keep you updated when the company representative responds to an email with questions. 

http://quthero.com/

Screenshot 2022-06-17 204439.png

"About Quthero:
Quthero aims to disrupt skin care following dermatological procedures such as laser skin resurfacing & microneedling and to eliminate scarring post plastic surgery using patented hydrogels. Quthero™s flagship hydrogel product enables full regrowth of human skin 60-200% faster than current products and without scarring. At the heart of all Quthero™s products is a unique peptide sequence, discovered and developed at MIT, Boston Children™s Hospital and University of Toronto, that is demonstrated to promote full and scarless skin regeneration. This unique molecule is incorporated into three new products launched
through Quthero Skincare, targeting cosmetic dermatology"

The fact that non of these companies (Quthero, Omegaskin, etc)  has published photos of "before and after" tells me that whatever their products do is actually not that impressive 

MemberMember
(@ai3forever)

Posted : 08/27/2022 5:03 am

On 2/8/2020 at 10:05 PM, lehran said:

I've contacted the ex elastagen CEO, and I was lucky enough to get an answer: unfortunately they can't share anything with anyone, since the company has been absorbed by allergan. What they're doing so far is making sure that proper products get to the market by helping allergan out, so they're basically working together. It's probably going to take something like 2 years before it happens though, but it's worth waiting.

Trust me, I tried getting information left and right, you're not getting one until the product is ready, so just wait for an update

Also, I REALLY, REALLY need to be clear about this: this is mostly going to be a breakthrough for stretch marks, acne scars, and surgical interventions. And even then, it's not going to be a 100% removal of the issue, although it is going to dramatically lessen the appearance of those skin issues.

When it comes to specific scars like keloid scars, huge scars and the such, we're still not there yet.

Anyone knows what happens to this? It's about 2 years already.

On 8/20/2022 at 12:37 AM, delcabe30 said:

These are some images that he has published of the evolution that he has had, they are different scars, in the second he says that the scar is flat and that it is only hyperpigmented after 90 days, he is showing images of the evolution of 50 scars that he has throughout the body, some have improved quite well. Sorry for my english so bad i do it with translator.

We can't afford to have hyperpigmentated skin for 90 days. Most people need to work. Also you said improve quite well but it isnt scarless?

MemberMember
(@gantz)

Posted : 08/30/2022 2:33 am

On 8/18/2022 at 10:03 PM, delcabe30 said:

Do you have links or something?

MemberMember
(@delcabe30)

Posted : 08/30/2022 8:18 am

5 hours ago, gantz said:

Do you have links or something?

There are two groups on telegram called verteporfine research and another called KK scar revision, it is an experiment that he wanted to do because he has 50 hypertrophic scars, he prepared the verteporfin himself and asked the doctor to apply it when closing the wounds , but from the advances he says that it seems that the doctor did not apply verteporfin to him because the scars became hypertrophic again, he says that after he woke up at 4 hours he applied verteporfin to 4 wounds and says that they are the best they cured, that hair even grew on his skin, the best thing is to join the group to follow up, there they are publishing updates on verteporfin and other treatments that are being studied, the groups are on telegram they are called verteporfine research and another that is called KK scar review.

MemberMember
(@ivana-roncevicgmail-com)

Posted : 08/31/2022 9:31 pm

On 8/30/2022 at 4:18 PM, delcabe30 said:

There are two groups on telegram called verteporfine research and another called KK scar revision, it is an experiment that he wanted to do because he has 50 hypertrophic scars, he prepared the verteporfin himself and asked the doctor to apply it when closing the wounds , but from the advances he says that it seems that the doctor did not apply verteporfin to him because the scars became hypertrophic again, he says that after he woke up at 4 hours he applied verteporfin to 4 wounds and says that they are the best they cured, that hair even grew on his skin, the best thing is to join the group to follow up, there they are publishing updates on verteporfin and other treatments that are being studied, the groups are on telegram they are called verteporfine research and another that is called KK scar review.

I could not find these groups. Is there a link?

On 6/18/2022 at 6:43 AM, presn said:

Here is another scarless hydrogel company that is really promising coming from the University of Toronto. Unlike Sunogel, they have been giving frequent updates (last one is may 2022) and have investment from TWO major firms. In a 2020 interview, they claimed that it will be available for surgical use in 2-3 YEARS (The pandemic likely slowed this down a bit; although they just have been designated as a type VI medical device in Canada). This one is legit and likely coming very soon. I will keep you updated when the company representative responds to an email with questions. 

http://quthero.com/

Screenshot 2022-06-17 204439.png

"About Quthero:
Quthero aims to disrupt skin care following dermatological procedures such as laser skin resurfacing & microneedling and to eliminate scarring post plastic surgery using patented hydrogels. Quthero™s flagship hydrogel product enables full regrowth of human skin 60-200% faster than current products and without scarring. At the heart of all Quthero™s products is a unique peptide sequence, discovered and developed at MIT, Boston Children™s Hospital and University of Toronto, that is demonstrated to promote full and scarless skin regeneration. This unique molecule is incorporated into three new products launched
through Quthero Skincare, targeting cosmetic dermatology"

I could not find anything new on Sunogel after 2018. Their website doesn™t show anything new. Where can I find more info on this? Really hopeful it can reduce scars.

MemberMember
(@delcabe30)

Posted : 09/01/2022 9:42 am

17 hours ago, ivana22 said:

No pude encontrar estos grupos. Hay un enlace?

No pude encontrar nada nuevo en Sunogel despues de 2018. Su sitio web no muestra nada nuevo. Donde puedo encontrar mas informacion sobre esto? Realmente espero que pueda reducir las cicatrices.

[removed] this is the link of the group in telegram.

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 09/01/2022 11:03 am

Yeah, KK left this before and after the other day and it was mesmerizing to me.

unknown.png

MemberMember
(@kawin-ethayarajhgmail-com)

Posted : 09/01/2022 1:41 pm

Holy crap, this is unbelievable. Is KK the guy doing the experiment? How'd the get the verteporfin? I know you can buy lots of pharmaceuticals OTC in India ...

MemberMember
(@isaac-j-dear)

Posted : 09/01/2022 6:24 pm

You can purchase animal test samples, which is what he did it is very risky though.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 09/03/2022 8:26 pm

Micro coring review in Realself. Planning to do this once Qutheros hydrogel comes out.

https://www.realself.com/review/ellacor-worth-it-face-neck-downtime-red-knees-wrinkles

MemberMember
(@simonzaramagmail-com)

Posted : 09/03/2022 10:50 pm

2 hours ago, Binga said:

Micro coring review in Realself. Planning to do this once Qutheros hydrogel comes out.

https://www.realself.com/review/ellacor-worth-it-face-neck-downtime-red-knees-wrinkles

That's for wrinkles tho...

MemberMember
(@delcabe30)

Posted : 09/05/2022 3:04 pm

Good afternoon, by any chance does anyone know of a dermatologist who is using vertaporfin for acne scars or who is thinking of using it?

MemberMember
(@ai3forever)

Posted : 09/09/2022 1:50 pm

On 9/2/2022 at 12:03 AM, De Rerum Natura said:

unknown.png

Whoa this is real proof of scarless healing.

MemberMember

Posted : 09/10/2022 1:57 am

On 9/1/2022 at 7:03 PM, De Rerum Natura said:

unknown.png

Hello,

There are two scars on left and one on right. Does that mean that the upper scar on the left was excised and treated with verteporfin, so it disappeared? or is the visible scar on the right the same one as lower scar on the left? It was excised and treated with verteporfin? 

MemberMember

Posted : 09/10/2022 8:23 am

6 hours ago, ivana22 said:

Hello,

There are two scars on left and one on right. Does that mean that the upper scar on the left was excised and treated with verteporfin, so it disappeared? or is the visible scar on the right the same one as lower scar on the left? It was excised and treated with verteporfin? 

Actually I understand now these are two different sides. It seems there is a less visible hypopigmented scar on the right above the visible one? Is that correct? 

On 9/1/2022 at 5:42 PM, delcabe30 said:

[removed] this is the link of the group in telegram.

Thank you for trying to share. It see it was removed. Maybe it is forbidden to share¦

On 8/18/2022 at 10:03 PM, delcabe30 said:

Are these verteporfin results? If yes, then it™s not a miracle cure unfortunately¦

MemberMember
(@kawin-ethayarajhgmail-com)

Posted : 09/10/2022 3:41 pm

@ivana22 that was the untreated scar. The verteporfin-treated one is almost invisible (just some discoloration). I've circled the before and after below:

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 1.38.25 PM.png

MemberMember
(@simonzaramagmail-com)

Posted : 09/11/2022 6:17 pm

On 9/10/2022 at 3:41 PM, k95 said:

@ivana22 that was the untreated scar. The verteporfin-treated one is almost invisible (just some discoloration). I've circled the before and after below:

I think you're mistaken. That's not what the caption says. Plus, in the second photo you can't see the clavicule and there're hairs that he doesn't have on the shoulder in the first one... However, if you happen to be right, the results are amazing

MemberMember

Posted : 09/12/2022 9:30 am

15 hours ago, rosamelia666 said:

I think you're mistaken. That's not what the caption says. Plus, in the second photo you can't see the clavicule and there're hairs that he doesn't have on the shoulder in the first one... However, if you happen to be right, the results are amazing

Is the owner of pics on the forum? I would like to know if the verteporfin treated wound actually healed without any trace of hypopigmentation and scar tissue¦

On 9/10/2022 at 11:41 PM, k95 said:

Thank you. So, one of the 4 spots was treated. I hope he gives an update¦

MemberMember
(@simonzaramagmail-com)

Posted : 09/12/2022 3:48 pm

6 hours ago, ivana22 said:

Is the owner of pics on the forum? I would like to know if the verteporfin treated wound actually healed without any trace of hypopigmentation and scar tissue

Thank you. So, one of the 4 spots was treated. I hope he gives an update

I don't think that the guy treating the scars is in the forum. Hopefully, if someone in the telegram group is reading this, he or she could share with us more details or information and hopefully more photos

MemberMember

Posted : 09/13/2022 3:50 am

17 hours ago, rosamelia666 said:

I don't think that the guy treating the scars is in the forum. Hopefully, if someone in the telegram group is reading this, he or she could share with us more details or information and hopefully more photos

Thanks, and how do I get included in the telegram group? Someone posted the link but it was deleted by the admin. My telegram id is [Removed]. Can someone add me to that group? Thanks