Notifications
Clear all

View On Clarisonic Brushes?

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 10/20/2013 12:51 pm

Hey Yall! So I've been thinking about purchasing the clarisonic mia for a few months now. I've done tons of research on it and have heard good and bad things about it. But since acne.org is where I go to get the most honest and personal opinions, I HAD to ask yall! What do you think about it?

I'm about 85%-90% clear and have been for a few months now. I'm left with lots of hypepigmentation and sensitive skin. For the past 2 months I've been using olay's new va va vivid power cleansing tool. It's basically a small rubber, vibrating brush that cleans your face 400% more than with hands alone. I feel like it's helped keep me clear and even reduce my dark spots. I'm thinking the clarisonic will boost my reults even more.

Has anyone used the claisonic? What kind of results did you get? (good or bad)

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/20/2013 1:30 pm

I like the clarisonic for cleansing and exfoliating, but I do have a Pro. The very lowest setting on the Pro is all you get with the Mia. I wouldn't find the Mia strong enough.

MemberMember
(@xdevochkax)

Posted : 10/20/2013 2:30 pm

I have the Mia. I got it as an Xmas gift last year and I loved it for about 6 months. After that my skin began to regress and eventually ended up being in one of the worst states it ever was.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/20/2013 2:54 pm

I have the Mia. I got it as an Xmas gift last year and I loved it for about 6 months. After that my skin began to regress and eventually ended up being in one of the worst states it ever was.

Did you replace the brush?

Clarisonic does tell you to replace the brush every 3 months.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)
MemberMember
(@xdevochkax)

Posted : 10/22/2013 3:27 pm

Did you replace the brush?

Clarisonic does tell you to replace the brush every 3 months.

Yes, always. Tried the Sensitive then switched to the Delicate based on Clarisonic's recommendation due to what was happening and it still didn't get any better.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 10/22/2013 4:00 pm

I got the mia last year and it is great for making my skin feel smooth, but does nothing for my clogged pores and I seem to break out more after using it. I also only use the 'decliate' brush and have very sensitive skin.