Notifications
Clear all

Water Only Regimen Results

MemberMember
(@bjarnecke)

Posted : 12/04/2012 7:35 pm

Yeah yeah, i love it man. The only time i even think about my face since recently is when im on this website lol.. But yeah the only thing im dealing with now is the battle marks left behind but they will go with time.

Im also using the eating thing where you only drink water 30 mins before or 3-4 hours after a meal. its working well to i think lol.

I've tried this regimen before, but after a few days my face has white oil plugs (that's what I call them but I think they're just clogged pores). Also, my face is very oily.

So my questions are:

1) How do you keep your skin from looking so oily? Unless you don't have oily skin, in which case you are very lucky.

2) Do you wash your hair and how do you keep the water from getting on your face?

3) Lastly and most importantly, how the heck do you shave? I know you said you never really used to grow facial hair and now you can grow it nice, but mine looks all ratty and nasty when I let it grow out. I don't really want to use an electric razor because that would seem counter productive.

I am really considering trying this regimen again. I'm so tired of using creams and moisturizers all the time to no avail and looking like a grease ball all the time. I also have huge pores. Hopefully your answers can convince me!

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/05/2012 11:26 am

Yeah yeah, i love it man. The only time i even think about my face since recently is when im on this website lol.. But yeah the only thing im dealing with now is the battle marks left behind but they will go with time.

Im also using the eating thing where you only drink water 30 mins before or 3-4 hours after a meal. its working well to i think lol.

I've tried this regimen before, but after a few days my face has white oil plugs (that's what I call them but I think they're just clogged pores). Also, my face is very oily.

So my questions are:

1) How do you keep your skin from looking so oily? Unless you don't have oily skin, in which case you are very lucky.

2) Do you wash your hair and how do you keep the water from getting on your face?

3) Lastly and most importantly, how the heck do you shave? I know you said you never really used to grow facial hair and now you can grow it nice, but mine looks all ratty and nasty when I let it grow out. I don't really want to use an electric razor because that would seem counter productive.

I am really considering trying this regimen again. I'm so tired of using creams and moisturizers all the time to no avail and looking like a grease ball all the time. I also have huge pores. Hopefully your answers can convince me!

Well my skin never realy looked "oily", i mean it had a little sheen to it but it didnt look bad just looked healthy in my opinion. I dont wash my hair because i keep it short. When i wash my body i just dont let water touch my face, and when i do wash my face i let room-temperture filtered water run down it starting at my hairline. If i work out though i do wash my head by just tilting my head back. Dont worry about the water that runs down ur face just dab it with a towel. I do use an electric racor to shave though. I use a guard though that i wash before every use and i do it at night because i get a lot of deadskin when i try to shave my chin. Honestly i feel like ive passed the worst stage of this and everything is just going uphill. Scars from the two "pimples" ive gotten lasted a few days and then were gone.

I guess my skin was quite oily when i first started this, but it settled down after my first rinse(then the dead skin came :\). But quite honestly after i wake up most of the sheen is gone because of my pillow. Around 2-3 hours after waking up it starts to come back but it never gets too much where it shines intensely. Just a nice glow.

I would give it a shot man, just wash all that moisturizer off and dont wash for a week then just wash whenever you feel like you need to. Although i usually wash at night because my face feels tight sometimes after i wash. Goodluck.

Also ive noticed that pore size decreases since i started this and smoking cigs makes pores get bigger/face get oily. Im trying to quit now. I went 2 weeks without a cig and my face looked sublime. So yeah just try it.

OOOh i remember now, i did get those white plugs as well. I got them around my nose and mouth( around mouth it looked like whiteheads) But they passed in a few days.

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/05/2012 2:21 pm

So my questions are:

Also when changing any type of car for your face, you have to expect things to get worse before they get better. Keep that in mind especially with this since its going to feel weird not doing anything to ur face. In the beginning of this i was using vitamin b-5 which probably helped fight against the breakouts but am not taking it again hoping that it will help with my chapped lips lol.

Also i've been reading and it appears acne is a very recent type of epidemic. It spiked in the 60s when processing of foods became more widespread. This lead me to believe that because of bad-food related acne that acne products came out. And since acne products are not much long-lived to see real effects i am quite skeptical of them now. Actually now im really quite skeptical of anything i put into or on my body considering all these products are pretty new.

Good to hear. I saw that thread just now and I'm curious as to why it may work. Maybe I'll give it a go.

i think it works by letting your stomach process and expell necessary nutrients out of the nutreint-lacking food we now eat today. Adding water would probably make it ever harder to squeeze out the proper nutrients meaning that adding water with your meal makes your stomach work over-time and burn out before getting to the nutrients which means burps and gas. thats how i THINk it works.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 12/05/2012 2:33 pm

So great to hear what youre doing is working. Acne might have been a blessing in disguise for you because you changed up all your bad habits because of it, and now you have a pretty low maintenance (very) face routine, awesome!

MemberMember
(@bjarnecke)

Posted : 12/05/2012 8:07 pm

So my questions are:

Also when changing any type of car for your face, you have to expect things to get worse before they get better. Keep that in mind especially with this since its going to feel weird not doing anything to ur face. In the beginning of this i was using vitamin b-5 which probably helped fight against the breakouts but am not taking it again hoping that it will help with my chapped lips lol.

Also i've been reading and it appears acne is a very recent type of epidemic. It spiked in the 60s when processing of foods became more widespread. This lead me to believe that because of bad-food related acne that acne products came out. And since acne products are not much long-lived to see real effects i am quite skeptical of them now. Actually now im really quite skeptical of anything i put into or on my body considering all these products are pretty new.

Good to hear. I saw that thread just now and I'm curious as to why it may work. Maybe I'll give it a go.

i think it works by letting your stomach process and expell necessary nutrients out of the nutreint-lacking food we now eat today. Adding water would probably make it ever harder to squeeze out the proper nutrients meaning that adding water with your meal makes your stomach work over-time and burn out before getting to the nutrients which means burps and gas. thats how i THINk it works.

Alright, you talked me into it. I'm going to cleanse tonight to get all the moisturizer off my face and then I'm going to let it grow. I could care less about my beard right now, next week is finals week and then I have four weeks off 'til the spring semester, so this will be a good time to experiment and not care about what anyone thinks.

I've actually been using bottled water on my face for the last month or so anyway. I just wet a cotton pad and use that to wash it before I put the moisturizer on. So after a week or so I'll just let that run over my face and then dab it dry. As far as my hair goes, it's short too, but I have bad dandruff (I'm a mess from my neck up between that and acne and redness lol). But I'll just do my best to keep the water off whenever I have to wash my hair.

Over that first week or so when you said you had a little bit of a flare-up of oiliness, did you wipe your face down or pat it at all with a towel or did you just let it go and not touch it?

And you're right, acne really is something that has basically developed just over the last 50 years. The problem is, it's almost impossible to stay away from things that aren't processed in today's society. I personally believe acne treatment products are a complete waste of money, you could wash your face all day and it isn't going to do a thing. The only reason I used the moisturizers is because I was trying to help repair the damage done by our hard water here at home. You can wash the shower walls and a week later they'll be yellow and rusty looking again...and you just think that that's what's going on your skin. That's the reason I started using water out of a bottle to wash my face.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying this again. Thanks for motivating me, I will keep posting!

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/06/2012 1:14 pm

So my questions are:

Alright, you talked me into it. I'm going to cleanse tonight to get all the moisturizer off my face and then I'm going to let it grow. I could care less about my beard right now, next week is finals week and then I have four weeks off 'til the spring semester, so this will be a good time to experiment and not care about what anyone thinks.

I've actually been using bottled water on my face for the last month or so anyway. I just wet a cotton pad and use that to wash it before I put the moisturizer on. So after a week or so I'll just let that run over my face and then dab it dry. As far as my hair goes, it's short too, but I have bad dandruff (I'm a mess from my neck up between that and acne and redness lol). But I'll just do my best to keep the water off whenever I have to wash my hair.

Over that first week or so when you said you had a little bit of a flare-up of oiliness, did you wipe your face down or pat it at all with a towel or did you just let it go and not touch it?

And you're right, acne really is something that has basically developed just over the last 50 years. The problem is, it's almost impossible to stay away from things that aren't processed in today's society. I personally believe acne treatment products are a complete waste of money, you could wash your face all day and it isn't going to do a thing. The only reason I used the moisturizers is because I was trying to help repair the damage done by our hard water here at home. You can wash the shower walls and a week later they'll be yellow and rusty looking again...and you just think that that's what's going on your skin. That's the reason I started using water out of a bottle to wash my face.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying this again. Thanks for motivating me, I will keep posting!

No i never touched my face ever(my face never got itchy or anything). Just stick it out for a month. My skin probably would of looked shitty earlier in this if i tried it but i was on vitamin b-5(significantly reduces oil in face and neutralizes it) so if ur not using that vitamin then idk the exact results ur going to get in the beginning. But i weaned off the vitamin 2 weeks in and nothing changed for me.

MemberMember
(@bjarnecke)

Posted : 12/06/2012 9:07 pm

I actually have a bottle of b-5 from the last time I tried this type of regimen, so I'll start taking 500 mg each day again. Discipline is going to be the hardest thing for me, but I'm going to do my best

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/09/2012 9:53 pm

Little update: Dry skin is gone, i dont even get it if i rub my chin. One thing i would like to say is my face has a long way from becoming perfect without blemishes but jesus do i love being free of thinking about it. I love this new way of life and am gonna stick to it. No more being scared of going out of the house, or being shy talking to people. Ive gained so much confidence from this and am ready to begin to really progress my life and continue networking. My sex life has definitely tooken a turn for the better aswell. Im going to try to stop messing with my eyebrows and just let them grow the way they are supposed to. Cheers everyone and thanks for letting me share this story.

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/18/2012 12:01 pm

Hey guys, i dont know what day it is but i found a little time to do this update.

So my results:

Dead skin is little to none.

Acne is gone.

Acne marks are at about 2 on my right cheek

My skin is not oily nor dry.

My pores are not visible anymore(Upclose they are, of course)

Overall, im clear and i love it. One thing i have to say for anyone interested in doing this. I do not wash my face at all unless i work out intensely now. And when you wash your face, do NOT use water from the showerhead or fossid ESPECIALLY if you live in a city area. Wash your face with mild/cold water out of a filter or bottled water! trust me it does wonders. Do not take those hot showers where the steam is opening your pores because that contaminated water will dry out your face. It takes getting used to but it is worth it!!

FORGET what you have been told, your diet has nothing to do with your acne. Space out your water with your meals. I drink water 30 mins before a meal or 2-3 hours after. Again it takes getting used to but does wonder for skin and digestion.

I feel so much healthier and manly since starting this and my confidence is through the roof. i do not shy from close get togethers anymore i actually like them because my skin is better than most people i have come to realize. Live like a caveman!! godbless

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 02/04/2013 12:17 am

Hey guys, little update since i randomly thought of this site. My face looks amazing now. Ill tell you what i do.

I take cold showers now ( just started this) about every night/ every other night. And i let my face air dry cause towels hive me such dry skin its crazy. Whoever said once your pores enlarge they never close is an idiot. I woke up one day with my cheeks peeling for the first time ever. The next day that side of my face kind of scabbed up it looks like, the next day it all peeled off and underneath was pore-free skin! It sounds crazy but its true!!! Its only on my left side but my right side looks like its about to start the process. ( i used a lot more products on my right side).

This all started once i started washing with cold water and changed my diet.. ( wink wink, maybe a hint for u guys)

I now only eat fruit, meat, and vegetables( real vegetables).

I rarely get deadskin around my mouth anymore and when i do, i sadly put light hydrocortisone on it :/.

This is probably my last update.. Cant believe this worked lol

MemberMember
(@clandestine)

Posted : 02/04/2013 7:01 pm

Good to hear this worked well for you; Water Only Regimine left me so much worse off than when I started, and I trialed it for around a month.

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 02/05/2013 1:03 pm

You really got work with it^^. I went from washing once a week to every other day. Your fiet really effects how your skin looks its really true. I realized cold water was really good for me as it cut down on dryness and dead skin. And my face got even more thin. Look up the 'primal blueprint diet' . This is my diet and i love it. I havent popped a zit since doing this( almost 3 months without a zit? Cant be a coincidence.).

However my cheeks have been burning and peeling a lot recently because of my discoloration and pores being literally healed up as if they were scabs. Its uncomfortable but i can see that its getting better every day. Magbe by summertime i will have just one skin color on my face?

BTW: do NOT use retin a. Retin a left me so discolored! It opened my pores and u dont realize it untill its too late.