Notifications
Clear all

The Differin Diaries

MemberMember
(@meruru)

Posted : 07/24/2018 9:59 am

Hasn't been a week yet since last update but my nose has finally cleared and I'm noticing less breakouts for sure! I have pimples forming and have a cluster already forming a head on my right cheek. I'm finishing week 2. I'm assuming due to bad diet and hormones that it would get worse this week. Trying to get back into the healthy eating but with night classes I still drown myself in coffee lol.

MemberMember
(@meruru)

Posted : 08/08/2018 9:35 am

So, I'm about to end week 4 (week 5 starts tomorrow) and oh my god. I am having a BAD flare up. Like pimples everywhere that I noticed have been on my face for a few weeks now, and they're finally surfacing. My forehead is as bad as ever, with pimples clearing but the exact same ones popping up in their place everyday. I'm thankful for bangs but it looks like it was a product reaction or something and it's not going away.

My nose had a bad cluster with clogged pores which I think is finally clearing, but my lower cheeks and chin are breaking out rn, as well as some old pimples that keep going up and then going away. I'm so frustrated!

MemberMember
(@adifferinworld)

Posted : 01/15/2019 9:53 pm

My 3rd week and this happened. 

Over the past day or so my face has felt very tight. Today I was out to lunch with my grandmother and she made me laugh...that's when I felt my face crack. 

Suddenly my gramma who, bless her sweet, old-ass heart, can't see a damn thing normally, gets this wide-eyed, shocked look on her face, as though she just watched her granddaughter's crack open. Because she literally did just watch her granddaughter's face crack the hell open. 

I was obviously mortified because it looks like hell and it's not just isolated to the small spot on my chin. It cracked on both sides of my chin, both sides of my nose, on my nose and under both of my eyes. 

We quickly went to cvs to get the Differin moisturizer, some neutrogena hydroboost moisturizer and a moisture quenching mask. 

I knew to expect some peeling but this is insane. I am also severely allergic to animal dander and she has cats so I am HOPING that this extreme reaction is mostly due to the animal dander, not the Differin. Has anyone else experienced the severe peeling due to Differin?

Thanks friends. 🙂

20190115_144936.jpg