Notifications
Clear all

AcneJean's Log

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/07/2008 7:35 pm

oh boy. it's a week into the month and i wanted to start my salmon diet but because my dad is in canada for his birthday i haven't been able to get to a grocery store! today i had to walk a mile in the heat. who knew junk food was cheaper then healthy food. it makes no sense why. especially morally and stuff. yet we wonder why people get obese so easily?

obviously gas stations don't have healthy things are food that hasn't expired, ha.

i bought chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, pasta, pasta sauce.

soi let's see if my skin breaks out! ha.

no, i wasn't planning on eating that but the gas station is my only outlet.

i obviously will NEVER touch cookies and ice cream again so i better love every bite! ha.

i biked to the library last week and got a couple books on acne. some were based on how diet will affect acne and a book from the 80's that says NO connection.

i think people on here are ridiculous sometimes. it takes more than one day for a pimple to form so if you eat tons of junk food you're not going to wake up with cystic acne. give it two weeks and when you forgot what you eat you'll come onto acne.org screaming for help.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/10/2008 6:50 am

for the last 3 days i have been eating:

dutch chocolate ice cream [1/2 gallon]

thick chocolate chip cookies [way too many to count]

pasta with prego pasta sauce

all of that is bad for acne. i haven't broken out bad yet but i'll give it two weeks and if i don't i'll cross it of my list of reasons. i do have three little ones on my chin but my period will be in a couple days but i'm skipping it with more BC like i always do.

i went shopping and spent 84 bucks on groceries. i was shocked because it's normally up in the 120's. i got plums, peaches, apples and grapes. i think that is it for fruit.

i got salmon, organic eggs and turkey burgers, brocolli [those stick out in my mind the most] because that's what this book i'm reading suggests. i've always been eating salmon.

i bought chromium, vitamin c and magnesium. i'm more excited to start using the magnesium because i've ALWAYS had a bad twitchy eye from stress and lack of sleep and i've read how it should help.

way too many twitchy eyes this year. surely more than last years.

i bought alpha hydroxy face cream. i'm still kinda confused on how it works and how much to put on so i just put it on my nose and i'll find out if i die.

i wasn't using BP for two weeks and didn't have any irritation because i was using cetaphil wash, grape fruit seed extract, aspirin masks and aloe. i used it last night and have bad irritation but i think i learned my lesson and won't touch it unless i have a big cyst coming.

i have been getting these weird placed little pimples. they are just red bumps. if a pimple comes it's big and cystic and getting small ones isn't a normal thing.

they are on the side of my face i don't touch or anything. i think it's from the way i sleep. i try so hard to sleep on my back but sometimes i think if i put my hand on a part of my head to lift it up from the bed i can sleep on my side but i guess that failed! argh.

i am starting to drink green tea.

anyways, i'm excited to start eating healthy again.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/12/2008 10:26 pm

i wish i could bawl my eyes out but when things get REALLY bad for me, i can't even cry for more than 2 seconds. it's weird.

i can't believe i ate that crap. the cookies, pasta and ice cream.

i keep on telling myself to not regret it but god, i am in such pain emotionally and physically from this break out.

i even told my dad i need to see a doctor to get prescribed some antibacterial medicine because these open sores (used to be pimples but never healed!) got infected and haven't healed for like two weeks now.

so now i'm sitting here with globs of neosporin on those marks with toilet paper pressed over it.. maybe 5 big oozing sores and an aspirin mask on everything but those.

for some reason when i put toilet paper over the spots like a bandaid it heals faster. i don't know any bandaids i could put on my face.. so toilet paper should work fine.. i hope it doesn't soak in the puss and make it worse?

ramble ramble. i hope eating fruit isn't as bad as eating sugary ice cream. i know pineapples were like hell to me because they gave bad cysts.

i'm really stressed out lately and delayed so many things so i wouldn't have to leave the house. i had to go outside to take out the trash and the weather was amazing. it's like a fricken ice box in here.

i don't open the curtains anymore. i'm a lot happier when it's dark in here. you can forget about turning on my lights.

maybe it's pms. idk. i just know i'd like to crawl under a rock right now.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/17/2008 4:13 pm

today i ate:

dannon strawberry yogurt for breakfast

pear for lunch

peach for lunch

green tea

i should be having salmon and broccoli for dinner.

i use an as. mask and put tea tree oil on the pimples. i didn't dilute it so i'm surprised i didn't die from over drying.

i think the only gluten that was in my diet was from the cereal so i bought corn flakes which i read was okay.

otherwise i just eat salmon, turkey burgers and chicken for dinner.

i really need to figure out what to do about my zinc pills and puking. i took a zinc pill this morning and thankfully didn't feel sick.

i'm leaving soon to go vespa shopping with my dad. i'll be paying for a lot of it so it'll crush me emptying out my bank account for it! i have to decide whether or not to spend the 200 on the acne light since i'll be on budget. it will not be fun when the salesman is looking at my pimples. when i was getting my contacts this older guy was staring at a zit i had on my chin (weeks ago). otherwise i don't look people in the face. i'd rather not know.

my birthday is two weeks away. will i be clear? i really hope so :(

MemberMember
(@rob2686)

Posted : 07/17/2008 4:25 pm

I know this isn't the place, but I insist you change your picture back to the one you used to have. You look too sad in that one, and your eyes in the first one are very pretty.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/17/2008 4:50 pm

I know this isn't the place, but I insist you change your picture back to the one you used to have. You look too sad in that one, and your eyes in the first one are very pretty.

but i am sad! lol 😛

i'll switch back for you

MemberMember
(@rob2686)

Posted : 07/17/2008 4:52 pm

but i am sad! lol 😛

i'll switch back for you

<3 Thanks you.

MemberMember
(@rob2686)

Posted : 07/17/2008 8:54 pm

"idk about zeno because you need to catch the pimple right away and it's a spot treatment while red/blue light therapy can get your whole face.

it's so pricey so idk."

Last Christmas I bought my brother a Zeno, he never used it it so I stole/borrowed it from him. It works pretty good but it's designed for cysts so I rarely use it. Really expensive though you can use it with out wasting "charges" though.

And it's pretty loud, time consuming, which are two huge drawbacks, it works but I don't think I'd recommend it, since it's relatively new tech and I'm sure other companies will mimic it.

But if it's urgent it does work pretty dang fast, if you have the budget for it you could try it and return it if it doesn't work.

"it will not be fun when the salesman is looking at my pimples. when i was getting my contacts this older guy was staring at a zit i had on my chin (weeks ago). otherwise i don't look people in the face. i'd rather not know."

With your eyes I doubt he was looking at your zits, was prob some perv.

I agree about dietary changes though, everything you put in your body is going to have some affect whether it's discreet or obvious. And those changes can often be related to your skin, before I came to this site I never knew that you could have acute allergic reactions to food and have it trigger skin complications.

I'll have to post up a regimen one of these days, ours is kind of similar in some respects. My diet was pretty much identical to yours prior to diet, I used to come home from school and bake a whole frozen pizza and add extra cheese, if I was feeling healthy I'd add some canned mushrooms.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/17/2008 9:45 pm

"idk about zeno because you need to catch the pimple right away and it's a spot treatment while red/blue light therapy can get your whole face.

it's so pricey so idk."

Last Christmas I bought my brother a Zeno, he never used it it so I stole/borrowed it from him. It works pretty good but it's designed for cysts so I rarely use it. Really expensive though you can use it with out wasting "charges" though.

And it's pretty loud, time consuming, which are two huge drawbacks, it works but I don't think I'd recommend it, since it's relatively new tech and I'm sure other companies will mimic it.

But if it's urgent it does work pretty dang fast, if you have the budget for it you could try it and return it if it doesn't work.

"it will not be fun when the salesman is looking at my pimples. when i was getting my contacts this older guy was staring at a zit i had on my chin (weeks ago). otherwise i don't look people in the face. i'd rather not know."

With your eyes I doubt he was looking at your zits, was prob some perv.

I agree about dietary changes though, everything you put in your body is going to have some affect whether it's discreet or obvious. And those changes can often be related to your skin, before I came to this site I never knew that you could have acute allergic reactions to food and have it trigger skin complications.

I'll have to post up a regimen one of these days, ours is kind of similar in some respects. My diet was pretty much identical to yours prior to diet, I used to come home from school and bake a whole frozen pizza and add extra cheese, if I was feeling healthy I'd add some canned mushrooms.

nah, i don't blame people who stare because i'd wonder too what those bumps are. i just started this year and was looking back at old grocery shopping receipts and couldn't believe what i was eating. for me i think mine is mostly stress related because i'm a stressful person! i can't do yoga or meditate for the life of me.

i'll be sure to check our your diet when you post it.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/18/2008 11:15 am

back on track.

for breakfast i had strawberries, eggs and a turkey burger. i'll have to get in a lot of water because i am not a water drinking person. i mean it's the only thing i drink but i'm not thirsty most of the time.

i always had a problem with blackheads on my nose but for some reason they have been going down a lot. it could be aspirin masks, yogurt masks, egg masks, no idea.

my skin has been extremely dry lately but i think it's from the tea tree oil and lack of water.

i ate a whole tub of dannon light and fit strawberry yogurt yesterday which is 320 calories of yogurt but it had no added sugar or fat. i love yogurt so i hope it doesn't make my break out.

my debit card hasn't came in the mail yet so i haven't been able to buy zinc cream or the acne light.

----

yay i purchased the acne light and it should be shipping here on the 21st. the zinc cream should be here on the 24th.

:)))

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/19/2008 4:54 pm

i'll just write an over view of what i do now.

i've been thinking why i get acne and the placement of it. i have had like 5 cysts in a star-like constellation [ha] on my lower left jawline. that's the side i have been getting more pimples on and i think it's from my hair. the side i part my hair on doesn't get as much pimples as my left and that's where hair falls in my face.

i always try and use my hair to cover up the pimples or bad makeup application on that side.

even though i read in a pure scientific approach on acne [denies diet connection] has said that hair does not make acne, i'm still thinking it's from my hair. so the next time i go out i'll have to make sure to keep it out of my face. eek.

when i'm home i always have it up in a bun.

i think the only bad things i eat are maybe too much fruit but it may just be the regular amount anyone should get seeing how i was never a fruit and vegetable person before therefore it's new to me? idk. i guess i should start recording that.

i don't eat pasta, processed foods, soda, dairy.. the normal no-no's.

i always eat salmon, turkey burgers [new to diet], chicken [rarely], broccoli, peaches, plums, apples, romaine salads, eggs.

i drink real 100% pomegranete juice, i don't really drink fruit juices unless it's 100% or 1 specific fruit, water and new to the diet green tea.

green tea is so boring to drink so it's not hard for me to do. the intake of water is though! when i'm done with the green tea bag i stick it on my face over the pimples.

i have started using tea tree oil and green tea bags.

masks: yogurt, egg white, aloe + aspirin

i do lighr exercise everyday. i don't know the exact name of the exercise but it's where you lay down on your back and lift your legs to make a 90 degree and put them back on the ground. it works the legs and stomach muscles. i hate working lower body so i hope this exercise works.

the acne light should be here on monday :D

my birthday is on the 29th so i'd have 8 days to work with it till then. i'm not going it put my whole acne progression into this machine. have to be realistic.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/21/2008 3:13 pm

i got my acne light :)

it costs $193 when shipping is added

light turned off

light turned on

my first reaction was that the light was very large! probably the size of scanners. for some reason the cover doesn't snap on and it's loose but it's not a big deal.

it came with small yellow goggles which doesn't cover up everything when you turn to the side but it's better then nothing.

i used a timer on my computer and set it to 7 minutes for each side and for the last minute i would look straight on. you're supposed to be 6 inches away so i measured it and leaned on my arm so i wouldn't move. it surely wasn't comfortable but i'm not going to complain.

it did get a little hot but light gives off heat so it's bound to happen.

after the session was over my cheeks were a little red but like i've said it's normal and predictable.

the problem with me is that i don't have any pimples with actual pus in it right now! ha, so it's all red scarring. i would rather have a pimple then red scarring all over. oh well. maybe it'll help with scars?

these red scars have been with me since 2005.

my face has been red because i have been using tea tree oil and i was a little flushed from the heat.

july 21st. 2008 [front] before trying acne light

july 21st, 2008 [right side] the orange crusty thing on my face is a scab from over drying.

the big red marks on my jawline are from eating ice cream, cookies and pasta two weeks ago lol. they are finally healing.

july 21st 2008 [left side]

this year i have been having really big cysts so all these red marks don't surprised me. argh

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/25/2008 10:00 am

[ i would put up new pictures but i already have the tinted zinc cream on]

yesterday i got burned pretty bad from my acne light. my face was like when i used to use BP wash. it has gone down since i woke up. i do not plan on giving up on the acne light because i got burned. it was my fault for not measuring 6''.

this lipton "triangle bag" tea is so gross. i can taste the plastic and it's so bitter.

i plan on going back to paper next time i go shopping.

yesterday i bought 60% dark chocolate with mint and let's just say i realized how lactose intolerant i am.

i haven't felt that way in a long time. i had some of "70% intense dark chocolate twilight" by the same brand and no stomach problems. i don't plan on making dark chocolate and every day thing seeing how i am really bad at portion control! plus i read it has saturated and i believe trans fat which is bad for you. not to mention all the calories.

yesterday i only ate an apple, plum, kiwi and tuna. i surely wasn't hungry. i drank tons of water trying to flush out the chocolate and scoop of refried beans which i read people can break out from! oops?

for some reason i can go a long time without eating or drinking but i know that's not only good for my overall health but also my skin. [no i'm not anorexic]

i am concerned about my weight though. i weighed myself and i'm at 118 [5'7'']. i used to be at 123-125 which was fine by me and my highest weight.

my arms have gotten muscular and even my dad has noticed. my stomach is less bloated as usual too.

i think i need to start looking for a different moisturizer because cerave is greasy for me or it doesn't seem to be absorbing well. i'm thinking about getting alba products but they are expensive.

i have been listening to "jon kabat zinn guided meditation" and let me tell you i am not the type of person to have their mind from not wandering! a couple times while listening before bed i was able to have a complete quiet mind and it felt like i was floating on water, very scary lol.

i'm not sure if the zinc cream is working because i'm used to "if it doesn't burn it's not working" approach. i thought i always had really sensitive skin but maybe not. i don't dilute tea tree oil and don't get dry skin from that. i haven't experience drying from the zinc cream either like it lists on the tube.

i really don't like how the zinc cream is tinted because it looks orange on me. i haven't tried it under makeup.

concerning actual pimples.. there was a small white head above my lip which normally turns into a big inflamed pimple but it went down fast [maybe zinc cream?].

when i move my face and tighten my skin you can see a light white bump under the skin. i have a couple of those but they don't hurt. it's very strange...

i'm thinking they could be forming cysts so i will have to remember that if a couple weeks down the road i get a head formed.

i can talk a lot about my skin, huh?

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/27/2008 12:22 pm

yikes. this weekend my face was all irritated and red from being too close to the acne light.

i learned my lesson.

i still have dry skin above my lip to my nose which happens a lot. i think it's from exfoliating and i don't normally touch that spot but i did and that's probably why.

i exfoliated this morning and my skin looks a lot better.

yesterday i ate too much even though it was fruits, berries and nuts.. still even healthy things can be bad if you eat too much.

my birthday is on tuesday so no more slacking on diet.

oh i have a pimple on my lower right by my mouth. i think it's hormonal this time. we'll see if anymore pops up but i felt that pimple coming up a week ago which i think people tend to forget.

i doubt because you ate a piece of pizza an hour ago that's the reason you have a new pimple. if i didn't notice a hard lump under my skin i would have jumped and said it was from the dakr chocolate and i'm going to die!

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/29/2008 11:18 am

i'm 20 years old today!

eek.

i have a pretty large zit above my mouth and one on my jaw/chin but that's it. maybe one way under the skin on my jawline from a previous breakout but it hardly can be seen unless you touch it.

it's kinda scary seeing patches of clear skin but makes me incredibly happy that there is hope and that's what these people on this site seem to forget.

i'm looking more into turmeric which is an indian spice and has studies it is the best anti-inflammatory you can take. i put some on a pimple and i'm not sure if it did anything because i normally have my pimples covered by some agent. what i have to look out for is if it'll stain my skin but nothing yet.

ever since my face got really dry and irritated from the acne light i haven't used it since but i will later in the week if i feel my skin has recovered 100%.

MemberMember
(@rob2686)

Posted : 07/29/2008 3:59 pm

Awesome, so curry is good for you as well as delicious. I never knew that about turmeric, interesting.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/30/2008 12:27 pm

it was so hard to deny birthday cake and pizza but when i was putting on my makeup i knew that i can't be straying from the diet.

the red spots on my face are getting less inflamed which is wonderful :) even though i do have two pimples from hormones.

i did eat corn flakes so i hope i don't see any difference in my skin since corn is a pro inflammatory.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 07/31/2008 10:18 pm

i broke out.

but i am still happy : ).

retail therapy always works, ha. even though it was just grocery shopping which i really needed because i was so low on food i was just eating turkey burgers and maybe that is why i broke out.

i thought of all the reason i could have broken out:

-the dark chocolate [hurt my stomach so maybe it manifested to my face]

-the corn flakes [doubtful]

-the stress

-the lack of sleep

-cerave mosturizer [always seem to break out from that.. or so it feels like it]

-the lack of water and regular foods for the past couple of days

-hormones [most likely]

-accidentally touched my face [maybe for the above lip pimples]

i hate above lip pimples where they are on the "monroe" placement. i should just color it in with eyeliner and call it a mole! ha.

i always get that when pms comes and big shocker, it came during that.

i woke up yesterday with like 4 new little pimples which is weird because i normally get deep cysts. i also had a breakout on my forehead and that is rare now and my blackheads on my nose were coming back.

it may be from applying too much cerave lotion or it could have been from the zinc cream. even though it said "greaseless" it still had a stupid orange "makeup" tint in it and i would always notice how greasy it was on my skin but didn't think twice about it because it had zinc cream in it.

oh well. i'm going to stop using that.

i bought this: kiss my face peaches and cream alpha hydroxy cream

and that smells great. i used it tonight and no greasy leftover like i would get with cerave lotion.

also kiss my face aloe + olive oil soap. it was cheap and it's like the size of a half dollar which is convenient.

i didn't spend any money on more vitamins like ginger or grape fruit seed extract like i wanted because somehow i spent 93 bucks on groceries. ouch. but i know what tipped it over. it was the fiber pills i bought and they are yummy. they even have 100% of other vitamins in it too. i was getting sick of taking all those separate pills too. they were 12 bucks.

i also bought kashi oatmeal dark chocolate with cranberries [i think] and it tastes like heaven. the nuts of course probably were expensive.

bought normal low GI fruit like strawberries, berries, kiwi, apples, oh and turkey slices which i hope are healthy, water, 100% cranberry juice, frozen broccoli, beans, organic yogurt, soy yogurt.

i think that's about it.

i remember when i was looking over my old receipts. i still can't believe the turn around i've done with the healthy food. the only frozen things i buy are fish, turkey burgers and salmon. no more sodium filled, trans fatty frozen dinners. not even keebler cookies that are ALWAYS on sale!

have you ever noticed how CHEAP unhealthy food is??

anyways, i'm dealing with the little break out by making a mixture of BP and turmeric. let's see if i see any difference.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 08/04/2008 12:33 pm

it was the PRIMER!

the stupid primer was breaking me out, not the zinc cream [i think].

i was reading reviews on the primer i bought and even though it said it was for acne prone skin people were saying it was making them break out. i looked up the ingredients and i didn't know silicone could clog pores because the bottle says it "keeps bad stuff out" basically.

guess not!

i bought a $30 [ouch] primer that is oil-free, silicone-free, paraben-free and fragrance-free.

lorac aquaprime.

i haven't used it yet but will on wednesday when i go grocery shopping.

i was doing an egg mask a couple nights ago and read how the membrane lining of the egg can be used on a pimple. even after it dried i peeled it off of a pimple and it was completely down! i was shocked.

i also read how you shouldn't use egg masks all the time because it can stop being effective.

i do use green tea + aloe masks.

yesterday my dad took me out for m birthday and we went to starbucks and chili's to eat. i rarely go to either of those places. chia tea tastes SO good and smells like ginger bread. too bad it has dairy. i got a free sample so it wasn't like it was a full cup.

i did get some banana and mango drink and that didn't taste good. it would have been better eating them straight.

i am returning the acne light. after talking to my dad 200 bucks is too much to be spending. hopefully i can get a large percentage of my refund back.

what i have been noticing is that i haven't been getting huge cysts on the side of my face. it has mostly been by my chin and since i have been late with my BC it makes sense.

i have been researching mineral makeup and i think that's the reason my sister would break out since she's 25 and stopped breaking out when she stopped the makeup.

the bismuth, mica, talc and tixi..something isn't good for your skin or your health. i read how it can be cancerous. you have to read the fine print if some mineral makeup says it is "natural".

i did however find a mineral makeup selling company that is free of all those. i ordered some mini samples and hopefully can try them out soon.

i don't know what to do if they don't work well :[

i am taking fiber choice pills and they have a lot of vitamins in it other then fiber so i am able to cut down on my other vitamins like A,C,D, basic ones.

i do have to keep on taking my turmeric, chromium [something], alpha lipoic acid and another vitamin everyday regardless.

i am going to get grape fruit seed extract pills and ginger next time. i already have grape fruit seed extract wash that i have been using on and off for months.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 08/07/2008 1:50 pm

you have to keep positive.

otherwise you'll go insane.

i may have broken out badly but it isn't the end of the world.

there is redness by my mouth which might be from the alpha hydroxy so i should lay off it for a day to see any difference.

i do have painful and of course inflamed pimples on my jaw. it's most likely from the makeup primer. that really enrages me because i basically paid $15 to break out!

the tone everywhere else is very good and even so that surprises me and should take a positive.

yesterday i went grocery shopping and this is what i bought or already had:

sprouted grain bread [new. it tastes great.]

hormel sliced turkey without nitrates

turkey burgers

eggs [*the only breakfast meal i use. no cereal anymore.]

silk live yogurt[*]

bananas

plums

apples

grapes

blueberries

blackberries [new.]

almond milk [new.]

nuts

lettuce

carrots [new. i thought i was allergic to them but i guess not]

water

pomegranate, raspberry juice 100%

kiwi

beans

broccoli

i also bought ginger root and grape seed extract vitamins.

vitamin a,c,e,d

chromium

zinc

gse

ginger root

turmeric

flaxseed oil

fiber choice pills with added vitamins

alpha lipoic acid

magnesium

calcium

it's fine if i take all the others but i hate taking the a,c,e,d because they are separate.

i don't want to put the B complex back in because it says gluten. then again the bread most likely has gluten in it and i'm not tested for sensitivity. we'll see.

this is what i ate today:

breakfast

turkey burger

2 eggs

blue berries, banana, blackberries mixed with some soy live yogurt

green tea

-----

raspberry pom juice

-----

lunch

sprouted bread

lettuce

3 slices turkey

blueberries

carrots

it seems like a lot but i read how you need to eat more to get more bowel movements and it's not like i'm eating pizza.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 08/09/2008 3:30 pm

sprouted grain bread is delicious. i only have one bun a day because it's 170 calories with 3 slices of turkey [56 calories] with lettuce for my lunch.

i'm so happy i can eat carrots again because i thought i was allergic and it's a good mindless snack when watching tv. i know i would be mindless snacking on cookies.. ha

inflammation has gone down since yesterday. now i can see the actual pimples and not a slap of redness. i think the aloe really helps in that.

i stopped the alpha hydroxy lotion until it clears up.

i started my Acetyl-l-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, and CoQ10 [all one pill].

sunlight makes a big difference in my attitude. i spent my lunch outside and it changed my entire mood for the day. they say people in chicago have low vitamin D and it's not from getting enough sun. i stay out there for 15 minutes like doctors suggest.

if i keep up with this diet i don't see how i could get a big fare up like before.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 08/15/2008 4:51 pm

in the middle of the night my blanket slapped me in my face which happens a lot. i used to always swear it was the cause of some pimples and i might have been right.

i woke up with a new pimple on the tip of my chin where the blanket would always hit. makes sense because friction from things can create a pimple.

my fridge.

most of the stuff is for smoothies like celery and the greens in the bottom drawer.

i got to thinking that it was my green smoothies that was giving me severe [to the point of crying and i don't cry] lower back pain but i think it's from my new vitamins. i don't think green smoothies count as a full meal like when you have to have a full meal when taking zinc or else you'll vomit.

oh and i got my rejuva mineral makeup in the mail today! i am so excited because it's completely free of nasty toxins bare minerals has.

we'll see. i want to wait awhile till my pimples are completely down so i get the best results.

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 08/16/2008 6:16 pm

i tried the new mineral makeup and the coverage isn't as thick as i thought but i didn't care.

it felt like i was wearing nothing on my face but i know enough was covered up.

it was a great feeling not letting acne hold me back from enjoying life. i rode my bike to a local store and bought some straws so i could use them when drinking tea because i think it is staining my teeth.

the green smoothies are hard to master but i'm getting better at it.

i do not think my back sprain was from the smoothies or vitamins.

probably was from bike riding 2 miles and then not getting good sleep.

i felt that good about my skin i took some photos

what sucks is that in some light there will be scars but i mean.. who cares? it's a whole of a lot better then have actual acne. years down the road i can get dermbrasion anyways.

MemberMember
(@rob2686)

Posted : 08/16/2008 11:58 pm

Looking good!

I have to ask... Blanket slapping you in the face?

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 08/20/2008 10:32 pm

my skin broke out a little. it's most likely from PMS and being low on the birth control.

the new makeup i got really sucks. it's chalky and only showcases my red [turns purple with makeup] even more. i resorted back to bare minerals. oh well. i felt like a million bucks with it on.

i bought some nips [candy] and i don't care! i was so sick of eating salmon and beans. i also bought a pint of rice dream ice cream [mint carob] ick..

that's about the only bad thing i've eaten in a LONG time.

i have had an urge to order a deep dish pizza but then look in the mirror and it snaps me back.

plus a craving lasts maybe 15 minutes at most i've read.

i might be thinking about switching birth control. maybe yaz.

aloe really does the trick. it dries out everything and if i don't want to walk around with bright white bp on my face, it's almost the same in power.

oh and since i'm sticking a gluten free diet.. this 5 dollar cereal better be the best damn breakfast i ever had! including the price of the rice milk i bought for it.

lol.

it's hard finding the right mixture for green smoothies, ugh.