Notifications
Clear all

DalacIn C (Clindamycin)

MemberMember
(@heart2107)

Posted : 05/13/2008 11:34 pm

I was 11 when i gOt my first huge zit on the center of my nOSE!! and that's where it all started.. blackheads.. whiteheads.. HUGE PIMPLEs all over my face!! that's where it all began.. i've spent 7 years crying myself to sleep, being bullied by everyone, including my relatives, being stared at as if i totally grossed people out. my life was horrible with acne.. I've tried everything:

-nivea products- made my face even more oily

-Mena- didn't do anything

-renow D- gave me even more blackheads

-chinese acne creams- made my face red

-CETaphil- created tons of little bumps on my face

-FORever flawless acne kit- gave me huge pimples on my cheeks

-PROACTIVE SOLUTION- REGRETTED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!! didn't JUST wipe out my wallet.. but gave me even mOre problems like over drying and itching.. totally hated it..

-Tea tree OIL kit from the BOdy Shop- it worked.. kinda.. it was just ok... but didnt really help prevent my pimples from coming back..but LOve the smell

-papaya soap- helped alot! but after a few weeks it all came back..

-kojic acid soap- dried out my skin.. make it red and itchy..

-pond's facial wash- hated it..!!!

-pond's cream- worked for a while..pimple came back after a month..

-Panoxyl- dried out my face too much.. didn't work..

BUT i did FINALLY find something that worked 3 days after using it..

DALACIN C (CLINDAMYCIN) (CLEONCIN) capsuls SAVED MY LIFE..

All u have to do is empty the capsul in one of your favorite toners/cleansers. a cleanser that works for you of course. in 3 days i saw the difference.. It actually prevents new pimples from forming and it dries out present one's.. 1 300mg capsul will do, but after getting used to it, you'll probably need 2, depending how severe your acne is.. you guys may not believe me.. but i'm someone that really suffered as in to death, trying to figure out ways to cure my acne.. i started using this right after i stopped using proactive.. it really works. for oily skin types, u don't need to use any moisturizer at all.. just simply wash your face.. and tone.. this is one of the best solutions most filipinos use.. if u don't see any improvment within 1 week, u can gladly stop it.. but i doubt it..

Clindamycin are good for acne since they attack the bacteria supposedly causing its inflammation ( Propionebacterium acnes). I've personally used it and I was happy with the results. I did not take them orally as they are more effective if you use them on your face directly.Use as much as you want. This way, you won't have to deal with the side effects, you concentrate on the face, you save a lot more money this way, you get better results, and you won't make your body immuned to antibiotics.People and situations are different. For me, it took me two weeks to see significant results. And I had severe acne. I used the Eskinol mixed with Dalacin C as much as I could. There was a noticeable difference in three days. But my face was almost clear in two weeks.Taking Dalacin C everyday or more can be expensive. And there are side effects to be wary about. If you decide to take them by mouth, you will have to take them for two weeks maximum. For the frequency, you will have to ask a doctor. It depends on your body type and medical history.

i use this with ESKINOL derma C cleanser.. 2 times a day..works just perfect.. for severe acne, it may take some time.. bout 2-3 weeks.it may dry out faces for some.. but all u need is a moisturizer that suites u.. and TADAAAA!! acne free.. Its worth a try.. all u need to do is add it to a toner/cleanser u usually use.. may start out with 2 capsuls if severe!

its COmpletely SAFE..

U can buy this at any drug store.. guys.. this may look simple.. but you'll totally THANK me for the results. try this and you'll have no problem with pimples. Plus! you get to have a smoother face.. it's also good for preventing BLACKHEADS....

All u have to do is:

go to a drugstore and buy Dalacin C 300mg.. it's an antibiotic in capsule form..

also buy an astringent about 70-80ml... any brand will do.. use the most famous brand you think you can afford.. astringents with 100-200 ml, u shud use 2 capsuls..

open the capsule and put it all the powder in the bottle of the astringent...

shake it well..and shake before everytime using it

apply this after you wash your face.. 2 times for me..

after a week, your skin will feel soft and your face will start to clear..

if your skin is dry, you can add a capsule or two of vitamin E (400mg capsule) this will help moisturize your skin..

and whenever you have a zit, just put some of this solution on a cotton ball and soak your pimple with it..

your acne will disappear in 2 days or less..

GOOD LUCK!

HijaMia liked
MemberMember
(@614joe)

Posted : 05/14/2008 5:27 pm

also buy an astringent about 70-80ml... any brand will do.. use the most famous brand you think you can afford.. astringents with 100-200 ml, u shud use 2 capsuls..

Sound easy...but im not smart sorry lol. whats an astringent? could you give some examples.

propz on this too

MemberMember
(@heart2107)

Posted : 05/14/2008 10:10 pm

Sound easy...but im not smart sorry lol. whats an astringent? could you give some examples.

propz on this too

hey. hey.. :) umm they're cleansing toners/toner.. you use it after washing your face and before moisturizing..

well i gues all astringents and toners have the word toner or astringents on it. :)

anything that suites u will work.. :) i just picked anything off the shelf.. added the capsule.. and.. tadaaaa.. hehehe worked for me.. :)

MemberMember
(@clear-radiance)

Posted : 06/27/2008 1:13 am

I read that Eskinol has a very high alcohol content that can strip off the natural protective oil of the skin... I think it would be better to mix Dalacin capsule to a non-alcohol based toner like Nivea Moisturizing Toner with Sea Minerals, hmm, might as well try this! I've read a lot about this toner + clindamycin concoction that proves to be effective according to some forum posters...

MemberMember
(@baybii)

Posted : 12/10/2008 12:20 pm

Hellooo.. Your Advice Sounds To Good 2 Be True!!, Lol

But II Live In England And They Dont Sell This Dalacin c Over Here.. Ive Seen They Sell It Online But Its Very Expensive.. How Much Did You Pay For This And Were Did You Buy It??

WriteBack..**

x

MemberMember
(@maja1991)

Posted : 12/30/2008 5:14 am

Hellooo.. Your Advice Sounds To Good 2 Be True!!, Lol

But II Live In England And They Dont Sell This Dalacin c Over Here.. Ive Seen They Sell It Online But Its Very Expensive.. How Much Did You Pay For This And Were Did You Buy It??

WriteBack..**

x

Hey

Well i started using Dalacin C today aswell (i'm using the lotion not capsules), but i got it from my dermatologist.

You just have to get a prescription from a doctor and you can go get the Dalacin C at a pharmacy for free:) atleast thats how it works in the Netherlands. I don't know how it works in England.

Eventhough that stuff isn't that expensive, you just have to go buy it at a pharmacy, (Dalacin C 30 ml = 19,15) you can use 30ml for about a 6 weeks.

What also worked for me are Differen gel (Adapalene gel 0,1%) and Minocyclin (antibiotics) but you can only get those if they are prescribed (i think).

(Differen gel 60 g = 20,34 you can use that for about 2 to 3 months)

(1 treatment minocycline (30 capsules) = 16,88 thats for 15 days, i had to use 3 treatments)

Hope this helps :)

xx Maja

MemberMember
(@silverlee08)

Posted : 11/01/2009 11:56 pm

I was in high school when i started to have pimples, then when i was in college and i dont get to have enough sleep it got worse. i have pimple free days and i enjoy days like that! but when i have acne i sometimes feel that theyre looking at my pimples and not me. i tried to use anything that can dry up my pimples but after a week or four, i feel that i get immune with that product so il try to use a new one, wc will again work for a week or four, then il have to try a new one once the pimples start to recur. i sometimes get tired of cleaning my face coz even if i wash it or not i still have new pimples after a couple of days. and i sometimes get tired that my face get immune with the products that are already working for me.

i already tried:

renow d & mena - worked for about a month but pimples got visible again

erythromycin - worked for a couple of weeks

tretinoin - works fine with me after a moth il have to change again

mario badescu drying lotion - works great for new pimples

tea tree oil (body shop) - i did not notice any diff

contractubex - helps lighten my pimple scars

ponds detox(yellow) - helps lighten my pimple scars

any facial foam or soap - for about 2-3mins before i rinse

i heard from friends and relatives that i can try Dalacin C and eskinol since it worked for them.. i just did yesterday.. and it immediately worked with the new pimple that i had yesterday. il continue to use this until i finish one bottle and hope no pimple will bug me on my vacation so i can enjoy it.. =) just if in case new pimple/s will try to recur after this worked il use either of what ive been using before.

MemberMember
(@austindejesus)

Posted : 12/02/2015 10:36 pm

Really effective. I tried this out and it immuned my skin for a while, need to stop it for like a week or two. Tho i cant buy Dalacin-C at any drugstores (still need a prescription from a doctor) I find this S.O.S *save our skin* roll on that also contains clindamycin and i have to say, thet have the same great effect, just dont use it for a long time because prolly wont work again