Notifications
Clear all

Best makeup brands you've never heard of?

MemberMember
(@vanbelle)

Posted : 12/15/2015 11:46 am

Hey guys and gals,

Anyone have any recommendations for online makeup brands that maybe aren't at Sephora, yet high quality and cost effective? I'm all about hole-in-the-wall brands and supporting companies who get it right, and price fairly.

Faerie Organic was popular on this site a while back. Not sure if that still is the case. Considering getting another mineral foundation from them!

What say everyone else?

:)

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/15/2015 12:08 pm

24 minutes ago, Vanbelle said:

Hey guys and gals,

Anyone have any recommendations for online makeup brands that maybe aren't at Sephora, yet high quality and cost effective? I'm all about hole-in-the-wall brands and supporting companies who get it right, and price fairly.

Faerie Organic was popular on this site a while back. Not sure if that still is the case. Considering getting another mineral foundation from them!

What say everyone else?

:)

Almay is good.

Cover girl.

Maybelline. 

(Not so expensive, high quality and they get the job done) :)

MemberMember
(@vanbelle)

Posted : 12/16/2015 2:37 pm

Thank you!

I want more suggestions! Come on ladies!

I'll be shopping at Charlotte Tilbury soon if I can't find anything better. 🙂

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 12/16/2015 5:08 pm

Boots 7 , Makeup Artist's Choice

MemberMember
(@britt1011)

Posted : 12/17/2015 11:37 am

I have tried tons of makeup and Sephora definitely can be pricy, but if it keeps my skin clear I am willing to pay it. Check out BECCA they have non irritating ingredients and although the make up can be fairly costly it will last you well over 2 months and even more depending on how much you use. I have tried Cover FX, Tarte, Bare Minerals, Make up forever, Hourglass, Laura Mercier, Bobby Brown , Clinique and drug store brands, so I am simply speaking from my experience =)...Becca also has an array of shades for every skin color!

MemberMember
(@skindeeply)

Posted : 06/28/2016 10:05 am

RCMA foundation! NOTHING on the market compares. Do a google search for reviews and demos---you'll be sold.