Notifications
Clear all

How Do You Remove Your Makeup?

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 06/26/2013 8:06 pm

Foundation: Nars sheer glow

Concealer: either Laura Mercier secret camouflage or bare mineral well rested

Under eye concealer: FX conceal in light (product is very orange to counteract my blue/purple dark circles. Once you blend it out, the orange goes away.)

Mascara: Mally Volumizing mascara or Maybelline the falsies.

Powder: Tarte smooth operator (only sometimes as I tend to notice that it can cause dry patches even in my oily t-zone...)

Blush: urban decay tipsy or nars orgasm

I take my makeup off with acne.org's jojoba oil. Get about a quarter size pool in my hands, gently massage my face (usually wherever I have concealer on) in clockwise direction for one minute, wipe off with a tissue. Take another quarter size pool of jojoba oil again, 1 minute in the counterclockwise direction and use a clean tissue to remove. You'll know it's clean once you can only see no more color. Wash my face with warm water and acne.org cleanser and then apply on my night cream. This helped me tremendously when I was in the process of clearing up. But if you still have dry skin, I don't recommend the Nars sheer glow as it will stick to your dry patches and make it look extra cakey, at least in my experience. HOPE THIS HELPS! :)