Notifications
Clear all

Best Chapstick/lip Balm

MemberMember
(@gopackgo)

Posted : 06/20/2013 10:06 pm

I use nothing and have therefore never had a problem with chapped lips.

Have you taken Accutane? Just curious...

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 06/21/2013 9:08 am

I use nothing and have therefore never had a problem with chapped lips.

Have you taken Accutane? Just curious...

Nope.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 06/21/2013 2:30 pm

I used Vaseline lip therapy BUT today I got my jojoba oil in the post and I was like...hmm I could use this on my lips! So I did and it feels great and doesn't ware off as fast as lip balms.

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 07/08/2013 5:28 am

Carmex cheer.gif

MemberMember
(@wheatfree)

Posted : 07/08/2013 12:42 pm

Vaseline Lip Therapy. It doesn't contain anything funny that my lips and surrounding skin will react to. It's cheap so I can reapply as needed!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/14/2013 11:38 pm

My favorite is Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One Organic Lip Balm

Most people seem to like it:

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

My favorite is the peppermint.

MemberMember
(@freshstart2014)

Posted : 07/22/2013 9:50 pm

Qtica. Amazing.

MemberMember
(@sunnysarah)

Posted : 08/02/2013 9:23 pm

I love the Eos lip balms. They always keep my lips smooth and supple. The cute packaging and yummy flavours are a plus!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/03/2013 10:13 am

I prefer my Neutrogena lip moisturizer. It like it because it has no smell and no weird taste. It also contains SPF.

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/04/2013 6:07 am

Scrub your face more, you have bad skin cause you dont clean it enough

How dare you?! I've been reading through a few of your posts and am actually astounded at your ignorance. People do not have acne because they eat a high fat pizza-based diet, nor do they have acne because they do not clean their face enough. That is complete and utter rubbish. I don't know why you're on this forum in the first place if you don't have acne but if you insist on commenting on people's threads please at least do some proper research on the condition before posting comments that are not only factually wrong, but also gravely insulting and potentially highly damaging to people's self-esteem and self-worth.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 08/04/2013 8:01 am

How dare you?! I've been reading through a few of your posts and am actually astounded at your ignorance. People do not have acne because they eat a high fat pizza-based diet, nor do they have acne because they do not clean their face enough. That is complete and utter rubbish. I don't know why you're on this forum in the first place if you don't have acne but if you insist on commenting on people's threads please at least do some proper research on the condition before posting comments that are not only factually wrong, but also gravely insulting and potentially highly damaging to people's self-esteem and self-worth.

please ignore.

he/she is a troll.

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 08/04/2013 8:51 am

please ignore.

he/she is a troll.

Sorry, I know I should ignore them but their comments just made me so angry!!!