Notifications
Clear all

MAKEUP FUN! Different looks, tips, & tricks!

MemberMember
(@californiaestie)

Posted : 06/12/2013 12:44 pm

It's been so long!! Hi ladies! Is anyone still active haha? And welcome new readers. Show us your looks!

MemberMember
(@enacopations)

Posted : 06/24/2013 7:10 am

Does anyone have a tip on how to put foundation on if you have very flaky skin?

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 06/24/2013 3:04 pm

Does anyone have a tip on how to put foundation on if you have very flaky skin?

when my skin is dry i mix it with my moisturizer after i have already moisturized my face. it makes it go on easier and not look as dry.

MemberMember
(@flowergirl1234)

Posted : 07/12/2013 8:32 pm

Since you had to delete the link to your blog, could you message me with name or link or something?? I had to delete the link for my blog too, but it's not really related directly to acne. I don't understand why you couldn't post yours though... Oh well.

yes.. that red is perfect on you! smashbox..i've heard some good things bout them lately. they have this eyeshadow palette that i've been lemming. i think it's sold exclusively on qvc. by the time i decide to buy it they'll prob stop selling it. lol i asked about the lip primer bc i was wondering how long the wear is. do you have to constantly reapply the lipstick? n no i don't know of any good ones :/ my lips are sensitive, and i have to constantly reapply lip balm to get those suckers to behave.

Thank you! It's my favorite red... I don't even really buy red lipstick anymore because I like that one. Hahaha awww, how much is it? And what kind of colors? Smashbox shadow palettes have totally worked for me so far. My favorite was the Smashbox Eyelights palette in neutrals but I can't find it anymore and I can't find the one I got!!!! Booo. Hmm, the wear on the lipstick is pretty good imo. I don't reapply a whole lot- but it's moisturizing so I do like to reapply because it feels nice. If you aren't eating it lasts a pretty long time. Ooh, sensitive lips can be tricky. What lip balm do you use?

Btw all ladies and gents,

please check out my new blog and give me some feedback. I know little things contribute to whether we like to read certain blogs or not. Design, content, ease of use, I want to hear about it. smile.png And feel free to ask for reviews on certain products (may or may not have them), be a guest blogger, and leave comments! It's the internet age... lol. wub.png